5 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I think this Garmadon is just another movie variant, because this ones to silly, where as the the SoG's are more on the serious side. My guest is that the baby is Garmadon and Snake Jaguar is his evil side trying to reunite, turning him back into Lord Garmadon.

Reminder that designs from the movies and TV show will blend. Though I don't expect personalities to change, that head can be viewed as a snide expression. It's also preliminary, so they might have used a head that was lying around.

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

But the box images are so blurry that the picture of Garmadon on the corner of the boxes could either be Garmadons shadow or the SoG's symbol and none of the pictures show a Garmadon figure, plus it wouldn't make sense to add a damaged Garmadon if he was just reborn.

It's Garmadon. The SoG logo doesn't have a white toothed smile, nor is the logo a 3D object/person.

And if it's true that Garmadon is going to go from child to adult during SoG, in-process armor would make sense, though this armor looks damaged, so it might just be old, or perhaps battle damaged.

The only way that Garmadon would be in the show is if the villains won and I doubt they would bring back a character who sacrificed himself, just to bring him back as a baby then turn him evil, again.

The Temple Of Resurrection has a feature where the roof opens up and the rock faces move to the sides. The temple then resembles Garmadon’s face. When the roof is open, Garmadon, the figure, is revealed. A picture of this was leaked a while ago. 

11 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

The only way that Garmadon would be in the show is if the villains won and I doubt they would bring back a character who sacrificed himself, just to bring him back as a baby then turn him evil, again.

Maybe that’s just it. What if SoG aren’t the ultimate villains of this wave. I mean, technically the Sky Pirates defected at the end when Nadakhan (who was a villain that accomplished his goal to a point) had no use for them. It’s certainly not unheard of in this series.

1 hour ago, MasterofElements said:

The Temple Of Resurrection has a feature where the roof opens up and the rock faces move to the sides. The temple then resembles Garmadon’s face. When the roof is open, Garmadon, the figure, is revealed. A picture of this was leaked a while ago. 

Was the picture from the cataloge or somewhere else 

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Was the picture from the cataloge or somewhere else 

Some leaked images of the boxes are out but they have the preliminary logo on it but they all look very official I think the preliminary logo is there to prevent people from showing them on YouTube and stuff

Here are the sets with those leaked boxes: Ninja Nightcrawler, Temple of Resurrection, Klaw vs Samurai X, and Spinjitzu Master Cole

20 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

Some leaked images of the boxes are out but they have the preliminary logo on it but they all look very official I think the preliminary logo is there to prevent people from showing them on YouTube and stuff

Here are the sets with those leaked boxes: Ninja Nightcrawler, Temple of Resurrection, Klaw vs Samurai X, and Spinjitzu Master Cole

They're basically what we've seen before but a bigger image of the box. Most likely not official considering every one has a piece count of 442, except the Cole spinner.

Edited by Clx_45

Just now, Clx_45 said:

They're basically what we've seen before but a bigger image of the box. Most likely not official considering every one has a piece of 442.

True but they’re fairly close to official versions as we can see what minifigures are in the set and what all the set does and see the sets in a clearer form

Just now, Sr1847 said:

True but they’re fairly close to official versions as we can see what minifigures are in the set and what all the set does and see the sets in a clearer form

The female SoG villain (The one we got leaked) doesn't even have a face print on the Ninja nightcrawler box. Not quite that official yet. Although it's worth noting the Garmadon leaked from yesterday does come in the  Temple of Ressurection.

Edited by Clx_45
Autocorrect is annoying

Wow I hope they change the face for garmadon now that we now he comes in the temple set. Because the picture from the leaked one feels too Lego ninjago movie and not a true evil garmadon 

31 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

The female SoG villain (The one we got leaked) doesn't even have a face print on the Ninja nightcrawler box. Not quite that official yet. Although it's worth noting the Garmadon leaked from yesterday does come in the  Temple of Ressurection.

But we can still make our that it is her but I get what your saying 

Apparently the sets were not supposed to be leaked and Lego isn’t happy...I saw one post being forwarded on Instagram saying please remove these leaks Lego could end ninjago if you don’t. I found that pretty funny 

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Apparently the sets were not supposed to be leaked and Lego isn’t happy...I saw one post being forwarded on Instagram saying please remove these leaks Lego could end ninjago if you don’t. I found that pretty funny 

They say that every year. Also did LEGO say that? Hahaha weird...

4 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

But we can still make our that it is her but I get what your saying 

They're not official, they may be close but they're still prelim. End of discussion.

New pictures, confirms who  Samurai x is. But appearently wears one of the masks too possibly? Also a more clear image of the woman who uses lady iron dragons head piece 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

New pictures, confirms who  Samurai x is. But appearently wears one of the masks too possibly?

I would assume they just put the big-figs helmet on samurai X instead of the actual helmet. Minifig leakers tend to do stuff like that a lot.

People seem to forget that Garmadon was basically struck by lightning. The only reason he even survived it was because it was meant to banish him, but not before doing some damage to him first.

That damage being... You know... Charring his skin black, and a quasi-cauterizing effect that made his ribs protrude out of his chest...

Granted, it's a little weird that his entire skeleton is straight up visible, and not just the ribs as usual...

Edited by gamejutzu

Well, I was wrong and the Temple of Resurrection, resurrected Cartoon Garmadon.

Apparently they might not include the baby anymore...if this is true I don’t like it. It would have been a cool idea 

Edited by Falconfan1414

So far there are 3 Oni mask, Red for Snake Jaguar (gives him four arms), Purple for the Stone woman ( turns her body into rock) and Orange for Klow (my guess is he's the smallest guy and the mask turns him into a big fig).

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I must say the temple is an absolute must have:

- you get 7 figures for probably $80-90, all of which are amazing! The latest Star Wars wave has a $150 set with just 6 figures, of which just 2 are somehow interesting.
- The Warrior with the new coloured Iron Dragon helmet gets us a cape with printing, neat coat design & unique face print
- Golden Samurai helmet!
- new armor piece & probably printed helmet visor
- the Mr T Iro in probably red
- Ninjago deliveres us another great build with new features design techniques
- and we should still get some of the face masks

One downside though is that the baby is indeed gone, whatever that means.
And it will be the hardest wave to collect at least some of the Ninjas, since except for Lloyd only one is available in 2 sets.

15 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

So, who is Samurai X?

Spoiler

Pixal

46 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

So far there are 3 Oni mask, Red for Snake Jaguar (gives him four arms), Purple for the Stone woman ( turns her body into rock) and Orange for Klow (my guess is he's the smallest guy and the mask turns him into a big fig).

nice analysis, this makes a lot of sense. And they continue their running gag with the one "small henchman" :grin:
I still wonder who the guy with the strawhat in the bikershop is.