Now that I thing about it, we are talking about sets that were planned by the same people who planned the sets for TLNM...

So clearly there's little consistency.

For those who haven’t seen it yet there r clear pictures of Zane, Jay, and Nya all in there SoG suits and one shows Zane’s face which looks very cool imo and looks a lot like his show variant and the back of the head is similar to the HoT one bit has some more detail to it

1 hour ago, Penkid11 said:

Now that I thing about it, we are talking about sets that were planned by the same people who planned the sets for TLNM...

So clearly there's little consistency.

The movie was pushed back a year 

So the Movie line was designed simultaneously with the Vermillion line.

In fact, they were supposed to be the movie villains at some point but they were later replaced by the ones we got

Another figure or two leaked. Possibly the leader of the sog. She uses the Iron Lady dragon hair piece. They both come in the temple of Resurrection 

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Another figure or two leaked. Possibly the leader of the sog. She uses the Iron Lady dragon hair piece. They both come in the temple of Resurrection 

In tan or pearl gold with white hair to boot! Love the face print, as well. That green kimono print on the center figure is great, too.

Edited by K_Tiger

23 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

New enemies like the .....

Be careful, you can get banned for posting pictorial leaks.

Well then... I somehow missed this entire discussion! :wacko:

Anyway, I think I will like both villains and the ninja from this wave, from what I've seen. The green-robed girl, blonde and golden headgear.. Mercy from Overwatch, anyone? :wink: 

Zane's redesign is in my opinion one of the best Zane variants so far, even though I'm not necessarily a fan of the TLNM styling of suits. 

Is that new armour on the biker guy?

The lady looks important, I like the white hair. Can't tell if she's on the SoG's side 

Edited by Boogly22238

6 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

The lady looks important, I like the white hair. Can't tell if she's on the SoG's side 

Based on the cataloge images I would say she is and could possibly be the big bad

6 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Interesting that they already recolored Misako's movie headpiece, I like it though :thumbup:

GOLD SAMURAI HELMET!!!!!

Those are really nice recolours indeed, but how about.. SILVER SHURIKENS!!!! :grin: We've been asking for those for ages!

15 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

From what I can tell it is a new piece and in some pictures it looks like you can have that armor piece on a quiver piece on as well.

On 10/17/2017 at 12:32 AM, Agent Kallus said:

Whose idea was it for one of the trick shots on the back be them shooting it into a bin?! *huh*

:laugh:

probably the idea -- it was a piece of trash? :wacko:

I don't mind having these spinners. This type looks fairly safe to play indoors. I would not let my kids spin these close any fragile items though... so yeah, I would like them to shoot inside a bin instead.

So there was another garmadon leaked. It’s similar to the movie version but there are cracks showing ribs. People are saying it’s the sog garmadon. My only question is what set would he come in?

39 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So there was another garmadon leaked. It’s similar to the movie version but there are cracks showing ribs. People are saying it’s the sog garmadon. My only question is what set would he come in?

Possibly an store exclusive? That's the only thing I can think of. I love the new way and the rebirth of Garmadon, being the primary objective of the SoG, seems inevitable especially with Garmadon being in the movie. 

Whoa, I didn't even notice the rib print on Garmadon, I just figured it was another movie variant. I'm liking corpse Garmadon.

Edited by K_Tiger

1 hour ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Possibly an store exclusive? That's the only thing I can think of. I love the new way and the rebirth of Garmadon, being the primary objective of the SoG, seems inevitable especially with Garmadon being in the movie. 

What I saw people saying was he would come in the temple set and there would be a feature with the baby were u can “resurrect” garmadon 

Now I wonder if Garmadon was originally supposed to die in the movie, because this is the exact same desing from the film

Edited by Robert8

I think this Garmadon is just another movie variant, because this ones to silly, where as the the SoG's are more on the serious side. My guest is that the baby is Garmadon and Snake Jaguar is his evil side trying to reunite, turning him back into Lord Garmadon.

1 hour ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I think this Garmadon is just another movie variant,

I don't think so, since we've already seen the final images of all the winter TLNM sets that show that Garmadon is the same as the one we've gotten previously in the Garma Mecha Man and Green Ninja Mech Dragon (minus the cape). 

Another point to consider, in the preliminary images for SOG, Garmadon is the character featured in the top corner of the boxes, and I doubt that they'd put him there without including him in that form in any of the sets. 

With this I can see why Ninjago Movie won't have a third wave like LEGO Movie and Batman Movie

The SoG line will include pretty much all the Movie desings for the characters, except, of course, Misako. So, it would make sense to have 2 lines with the same version of the characters simultaneously

3 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

I don't think so, since we've already seen the final images of all the winter TLNM sets that show that Garmadon is the same as the one we've gotten previously in the Garma Mecha Man and Green Ninja Mech Dragon (minus the cape). 

Another point to consider, in the preliminary images for SOG, Garmadon is the character featured in the top corner of the boxes, and I doubt that they'd put him there without including him in that form in any of the sets. 

But the box images are so blurry that the picture of Garmadon on the corner of the boxes could either be Garmadons shadow or the SoG's symbol and none of the pictures show a Garmadon figure, plus it wouldn't make sense to add a damaged Garmadon if he was just reborn.