From seeing the movie, most notable vehicles and locations appear to be already covered by sets, although there's enough stuff missing to definitely warrant an all-but inevitable third wave.

Spoilers below for vehicles that were featured in the movie but weren't sets, but they don't really spoil any plot or whatnot.

Spoiler

Off the bat, there's a large crab mech as part of the Aquatic Army that was featured quite a few times at the beginning and the end (at least as much or if not more than the Jelly Sub, for example), so I'm betting that'll be a set. I'm also betting that Jay may be included, as his he and his jet were the vehicle's main opponents as far as what was shown.

The other obvious inclusion is the ramshackle flying helicopter the ninja built as they escaped the melted generals. This one's a bit iffier as it doesn't really have that "cool" factor everything else has (because it's supposed to look hastily thrown together), but I can see it being a set.

The last major vehicle is the school bus, featured several times both when transporting kids to school and while Garmadon attacks. This probably has the lowest chance of being released, as it's a civilian vehicle, but hey: a man can dream.

Other than some blink-and-you'll-miss-it shark jets and submarines, I can't really think of anything notable for a third wave. Then again, The Lego Batman Movie has the freaking Bat-Rocket as a set, which was literally just a background set piece in the movie for 2-3 seconds, so you never really know.

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

From seeing the movie, most notable vehicles and locations appear to be already covered by sets, although there's enough stuff missing to definitely warrant an all-but inevitable third wave.

Spoiler

I can see the whole school, bus, jock/cheerleaders, classroom, lockers and all as a $120 set to send off the theme.

I also hope for a Lord Garmadon VS. Lady Iron Dragon set, just to get some TLNM Skullkin and Serpentine. It could have some rock features, baby L-loyd, and maybe even their incarnations from the "Just Married scene" on the motorbike.

I'd also love for the ramshackle copter-car to include a small Fired General Camp, with at least a fired General #1, if not more. Otherwise, there should be a separate set that includes the camp.

I also wouldn't mind a set for the Garmadons' apartment by itself, similar to the Double Decker Couch set. I'd also love a Shark Army victory party, with party hats, and partying lackeys.

Edited by Penkid11

On 14. 9. 2017 at 6:58 AM, Robert8 said:

It would be nice if they release

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

the Fuchsia Ninja minifigure!

Movie spoilers ahead

It could be a nice promo or a book exclusive

One intimate question:

Spoiler

Is he a gay?

Just now, Pop Star c o said:

One intimate question:

Hide contents

Is he a gay?

Huh?

He appears in like a one-second visual gag. How would you expect us to be able to know his sexual orientation? And furthermore, why would it matter?

8 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Huh?

He appears in like a one-second visual gag. How would you expect us to be able to know his sexual orientation? And furthermore, why would it matter?

I think it's because he sounds kind of effeminate, but yeah we don't know :grin:

Just got my hands on the Lady Iron Dragon minifigure (Lego probably shouldn't have opened a factory in China, it's October but the 2018 minifigures are already leaking out from the factory) 

Anyway, the minifigure looks really cool as a whole. It's a black colored head with the face printed on the head, so misprints are inevitable. The stripes of the cloth piece can't seem to be moved to the middle to be "in sync" with the torso printing. The legs is a plain black piece so there aren't any printing on it. Other than that this is a superb minifigure, those two new molds (head gear and quiver pauldron look amazing)

Ugh that Lady Iron Dragon face..... :sick::sick::sick:

Dear LEGO, if you can't pull a decent yellow-on-black printed face, then don't do it. That Lady Iron Dragon face just looks cheap and mediocre for your standards

Just now, Robert8 said:

Ugh that Lady Iron Dragon face..... :sick::sick::sick:

Dear LEGO, if you can't pull a decent yellow-on-black printed face, then don't do it. That Lady Iron Dragon face just looks cheap and mediocre for your standards

Yeah, that really ruins the whole minifigure. It's such a shame.

There are leaked 2018 ninjago sog minifigures that leaked. One is Lloyd and the other is a female goon both look to be from the ninja night crawler

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

There are leaked 2018 ninjago sog minifigures that leaked. One is Lloyd and the other is a female goon both look to be from the ninja night crawler

They aren't in the usual places, but I assume they'll show up soon. Was this 4chan?

Just now, legozebra said:

They aren't in the usual places, but I assume they'll show up soon. Was this 4chan?

I saw them on Instagram 

Spoopyninja_whip I think

Thanks man! The villain looks really intriguing - I'm excited for 2018! I love the print detail and pink/purple color, something really uncommon to Ninjago villains. It looks great!

Just now, legozebra said:

Thanks man! The villain looks really intriguing - I'm excited for 2018! I love the print detail and pink/purple color, something really uncommon to Ninjago villains. It looks great!

I think this also confirms we are getting two versions of Lloyd. This one and the one from the cover of the magizine 

I think this also confirms we are getting two versions of Lloyd. This one and the one from the cover of the magizine 

Yeah, I'm thinking this is the Spinjitsu variant and all the other ninja will get similar variants.

Wait..... that's the exact variant that Tommy Andreasen debunked as a concept... huh. 

Edited by legozebra

Yeah, I'm thinking this is the Spinjitsu variant and all the other ninja will get similar variants.

Wait..... that's the exact variant that Tommy Andreasen debunked as a concept... huh. 

I hope so these are sweet! I would love to see Zane’s! This has got me all sorts of pumped for Sons of Garmadon. 

I assume Tommy Andreason doesn't know anything about that variant because it won't appear in the show. If these are the variants appearing in the Spinjitzu sets, they'll likely be like the Airjitzu variants that didn't show up in the cartoon. 

I will say, I am so pumped to see the rest of them, Lloyd looks stunning. The villain looks great too, really selling that evil bikie look. Thrilled that we're getting a purple half mask! 

Any idea on female villain minifigure leaked along with Spinjitsu Lloyd? Doesn't seem to be from Sons of Garmadon line or Movie. So maybe promotion minifigure?

2 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Any idea on female villain minifigure leaked along with Spinjitsu Lloyd? Doesn't seem to be from Sons of Garmadon line or Movie. So maybe promotion minifigure?

Lloyd has his Spinner pack for the movie, but he also has a new Spinner in the SOG hideout set. I think this is where this figure will appear. The rest of the Ninja will probably appear with similar suits in their spinner sets as well. 

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Based on the early photos I think she comes in the ninjas nightcrawler (or Lloyd’s car)

She looks great. Love her colors

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Lloyd torso is misprinted?