3 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Wouldn't the Piranha set constitute a spoiler? Now we know where that sweet-megablocks Misako is gonna show up.

It's not spoilers if she doesn't actually show up in this scene.

The fact that she does show up in these sets is really, really odd.

A good example of what Penkid11 said is Harley Quinn's Cannon Truck, she doesn't use it in the movie, but she does in the set.

3 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

It's not spoilers if she doesn't actually show up in this scene.

The fact that she does show up in these sets is really, really odd.

Sets are not accurate to the films

The Penguin didn't invadeĀ the Batcave in the movie. Neither did Catwoman, and they are both in Batcave setsĀ 

2 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

A good example of what Penkid11 said is Harley Quinn's Cannon Truck, she doesn't use it in the movie, but she does in the set.

Pretty sure Harley drives her truck on the way to the Gotham Power Pland nearĀ the movie.

Lady Iron Dragon,Ā however, is nonsensically shoehorned into these sets. I'll leave a couple more days before I offer the disappointing reason why.

19 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Pretty sure Harley drives her truck on the way to the Gotham Power Pland nearĀ the movie.

Lady Iron Dragon,Ā however, is nonsensically shoehorned into these sets. I'll leave a couple more days before I offer the disappointing reason why.

I'll assume she doesn't suit up again to fight the Shark Army?

35 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Grr, I can't believe Lego isĀ giving kids a chance to get a cool minifigure, shame on them!

3 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I'll assume she doesn't suit up again to fight the Shark Army?

Since the "cat" is out of the bag, she briefly suits up again. For a completely different reason.

Itā€™s Ā not a bad set, itā€™s not great either. I like how they include the shark before getting burnt and I like the scientist but not a lot elseĀ 

It's a cool playset. I hope that it can shoot figures out the top like in the movie! I really like the figures. Minus Zane of course. But the Squid re-colour, the Shark General and the Scientist are cool! I really like the others sets too!Ā 

I'm sad that Cole doesn't come with the headphones on his ninja mask though.... I was really hoping for that.Ā 

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I'll assume she (Misako)Ā doesn't suit up again to fight the Shark Army?

Spoiler

There are no present-day scenes in the movie where she's using her gear. All scenes with Lady Iron DragonĀ in it take place before Garmadon got the Shark Army, and before the Secret Ninja Force was formed.

Ā 

Do these count as 2017 or 2018 sets? I thought the release date was December.Ā 

Out of all of the new sets, the Quake Mech looks like the only must-buy for me. Is that a turntable in the cockpit, or am I trying too hard to look for one?

1 hour ago, Sr1847 said:

Do we know the price point yet?

Apparently it's going to be ā‚¬79.99, which is a tad expensive if you ask me.

Also, it looks like there is a bar behind the wheel, so it seems it won't be standing on the wheel, using black magic, after all :/

1 hour ago, Sr1847 said:

Do we know the price point yet?

Ā 

15 minutes ago, Dardanel said:

Apparently it's going to be ā‚¬79.99, which is a tad expensive if you ask me.

Also, it looks like there is a bar behind the wheel, so it seems it won't be standing on the wheel, using black magic, after all :/

Actually it is ā‚¬89.99. But keep in mind it is a large set and most likely the most movie accurate Ninja Mech so it makes sense to price it to the same as the Batwing.

PiranhaĀ Chase is a nice little set, I love the cart build, the piranhaĀ is nothing interesting though. The Quake Mech is great and the tire pieceĀ is incredible. My personal favorite is the Volcano Base as I love location sets. My favorite part is the fish tank. Overall good wave, better then Lego Batman Movie wave 2, not near as good as Lego Movie wave 2.

1 hour ago, Penkid11 said:
Ā  Hide contents

There are no present-day scenes in the movie where she's using her gear. All scenes with Lady Iron DragonĀ in it take place before Garmadon got the Shark Army, and before the Secret Ninja Force was formed.

Ā 

Spoiler

Wasn't she back in the gear for the quick flash-forward to her new business with Nya? Or still in regular clothes? My mind is telling me the former but I could be wrong.

Ā 

6 hours ago, bricksnator said:
Ā  Hide contents

Wasn't she back in the gear for the quick flash-forward to her new business with Nya? Or still in regular clothes? My mind is telling me the former but I could be wrong.

Ā 

Spoiler

That moment completely went over my head as I was bewildered that the movie was already wrapping up, when an actual climax still hadn't been reached.

Ā 

I like the recolor of the squid better than the orange one. Plus the lab guy looks great too.Ā 

That mech on one wheel makes me wonder how it will keep balance when not in motion.Ā 

Not a fan of the red hair ninja/soldier type. Too much going on overthere.Ā 

The riksja is a cool build, and the piranha does look funny and odd at the same time

You can see the stand behind the tire on Cole's Mech, just look by the hose piece.