1 hour ago, Dr.Cogg said:

The movie has a lot of great things going for it, but one of the big things is new villains, because it seems they keep recycling villains, heres what I mean:

Yes I do agree with you on the villain recycling as I see it below.

• skulkins (undead)
  • Serpentine (snakes)
  • Stone army (Overlords minions)
  • Nindriods (Overlords minions) - kinda techopunk
  • Chens cultists (snakes)
  • Ghosts (undead) 
  • Skybound pirates -kinda steampunk and dieselpunk
  • day of the departed- the first 5 revisited
  • Vermilion (snakes)
  • Shark army ( I know its the movie but its still ninjago)
  • Sons of garmadon (unknown as of yet but seemingly a biker gang so dieselpunk would make sense)

I wrote that in the future action and adventure themes before we saw the SoG sets, but the way I've written it makes it look more repetitive that it really is but the point still stands.

Here is a walkthrough of the Making of TLNM book from YouTube, and I have to say, it's a beautifully done book; but beware, it contains potential spoilers.

Spoiler

For those not concerned about spoilers, what's up with those costumed minifigures seen at ten minutes into the video, including what looks like Wonder Woman and Chima characters? :wacko:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Here is a walkthrough of the Making of TLNM book from YouTube, and I have to say, it's a beautifully done book; but beware, it contains potential spoilers.

Hide contents

For those not concerned about spoilers, what's up with those costumed minifigures seen at ten minutes into the video, including what looks like Wonder Woman and Chima characters? :wacko:

Spoiler

The one dressed as Wonder Woman has a mustache! Whatever it is, it certainly is interesting.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Here is a walkthrough of the Making of TLNM book from YouTube, and I have to say, it's a beautifully done book; 

I want that book now :D

Spoiler

Interesting that the vermilion were originally movie villains, that way it makes sense why they did snakes again.

On the one hand, I really want to see the backside of that Volcano Base.

On the other, It looks like it folds the wrong way for me to do to it what I did to Dr. Inferno's Volcano Base.

Not sure if this belongs here but we will be getting Ninjago Movie brickheadz because TRU accidentally listed a Lloyd one and Sensei Wu one

Found these on Imstagram

Art book Picture:

16EQBD3.png

As you can see, there are very minor changes if there is any at all. 

Now as for Credits, @afro_man_news posted it who gave credit to @icefoxstopmotion who has the artbook.

In the 2 top pictures of the Quake Mech the shoulder speakers are put down and the bottom picture, the speakers are put up.

11 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a picture of the new misako iron dragon on instagram it seems she will show up in a set 

That cloth skirt though. One of the strongest figures in the line so far.

It would be nice if they release

Spoiler
Spoiler

the Fuchsia Ninja minifigure!

Movie spoilers ahead

It could be a nice promo or a book exclusive

There are new pictures of the complete line up of figures for the garmadon garmadon garmadon set. Everyone is a repeat except for the two civilian minifigures. There is one girl with braces that is a amazing new face print. The hotdog vendor looks decent nothing special 

Wow, Garmadon's jinbaori remains exclusive to the Green Ninja Mech Dragon set. Pretty much agree with Falconfan's assessment of the minifigures.

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

It would be nice if they release

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

the Fuchsia Ninja minifigure!

Movie spoilers ahead

It could be a nice promo or a book exclusive

Second. I'm always happy to have more ninjas in my Ninjago Minifigure display. I'd love to have figures of Skylar and Nelson in "film versions" of their ninja garb, even if they don't get a role in the film and it's more of a "what if".

In a tv spot they showed that Micheal strahan is in the movie as a Lego figure. It's not as much of a spoiler as I hope they include him in 2018 as a civilian he uses egg heads head peice in the movie

Some pictures of The Lego Ninjago Movie 2018 sets have been leaked on Instagram, the sets I’ve seen thus far is the quake mech and the piranha vehicle and Lady Iron Dragon will be in both sets

Well as a matter of fact here r the set pictures 

Edited by Sr1847

Interesting that misako shows up in both sets. I'm a little bummed because I don't think that sweet narwhal helmet will show up. But I love Coles Set I up it can stand on its own and not fall down a lot. The piranha set looks cool. I really like the rickshaw build 

There will probably be a third wave like TLM and TLBM.

P.S. I hate auto correct.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Thanks for the pics. So that beautiful Lady Iron Dragon figure will appear in both sets. Nice. 

Edited by Robert8