No Dragon set? That would make this the first story line not including one, assuming this spans for only 1 wave.

Just now, Clx_45 said:

No Dragon set? That would make this the first story line not including one, assuming this spans for only 1 wave.

It hits all the worn Ninjago tropes but that one.

"WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?!"
(To quote Dany ; )

- for the first time no dragon set! Will we never get decen Nya, Cole or Kai dragons?! :sceptic:
- red Katanas confirmed!
- Cole's holding a baby in the poster, which means it is significant - just who is it?!
- lots of oversized vehicles
- I cannot recognize any other known characters, except for our Ninjas (Wu, Skylor, Misako, Born, Ronin) which seems strange

- they told us the Ninjas would keep their facial expressions, just get updated hairpieces. I wouldn't mind if they update everything, yet the poster looks like they pretty much throw away the old style for TLNM one. I don't mind both coexisting, but I really loved the expressions of Zane,Nya or Jay - Nya seems to have lost her old face-style completely :angry:

Just now, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

"WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS?!"
(To quote Dany ; )

- for the first time no dragon set! Will we never get decen Nya, Cole or Kai dragons?! :sceptic:
- red Katanas confirmed!
- Cole's holding a baby in the poster, which means it is significant - just who is it?!
- lots of oversized vehicles
- I cannot recognize any other known characters, except for our Ninjas (Wu, Skylor, Misako, Born, Ronin) which seems strange

- they told us the Ninjas would keep their facial expressions, just get updated hairpieces. I wouldn't mind if they update everything, yet the poster looks like they pretty much throw away the old style for TLNM one. I don't mind both coexisting, but I really loved the expressions of Zane,Nya or Jay - Nya seems to have lost her old face-style completely :angry:

Agreed. I really liked the less robotic Zane, too over the top for me I suppose.

54 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

And lego_peru has confirmed on Instagram that there are no Ninjago Movie sets in the catalog.

we still getting wave 2 are we? 

Just now, ninjagoyax555 said:

We should be Batman and the lego movie got a second wave probably the pictures were not ready 

Just now, ninjagoyax555 said:

Yeah, wave 2 (and most likely three) are still coming, but prelim catalogs won't show movie sets due to spoilers, just like how TLBM Wave 2 sets weren't leaked with the other sets.

Edited by legozebra

Just now, Clx_45 said:

Agreed. I really liked the less robotic Zane, too over the top for me I suppose.

Ever since the S3 finale I wonder how they could put so much emotion in Zanes face. Unfortunately I wasn't a fan back then and never got his old face. Even the titanic one still keeps the expression which captures his "good heartedness". The new face though I don't have much use for..

Just now, legozebra said:

Yeah, wave 2 (and most likely three) are still coming, but prelim catalogs won't show movie sets.

oh ok thank you :) i cant wait for sons of gramdons and more movie sets 

Sets look pretty good but honestly a tad underwhelming compared to the amazing Movie sets. I'm trying to figure out which figures are in what sets but blurry pics are hard to work with...

One thing to note is that Zane is not titanium in his Spinjitsu set, unless the box art is prelim. That seems odd to me...

Edited by legozebra

The 2nd Ninjago Movie wave will be out in December apparently with three unknown sets and Garmadon's shark mech with a new Spinjitzu spinner set 

Just now, Sr1847 said:

The 2nd Ninjago Movie wave will be out in December apparently with three unknown sets and Garmadon's shark mech with a new Spinjitzu spinner set 

By unknown I mean no pictures yet

The sets for the movie were revealed a while back. It's. Parana chase set garmadon volcano base and Cole rider (coles vehicle) and there was a forth set that people didn't know but it turns out to be that new spinjitzu thing

also more set names for sog: katana VII and street race of snake jaguar 

Edited by Falconfan1414

The pagoda type  set with cave underneath looks cool enough  Lloyd's car from S8 trailer is no surprise to me. Spinjitsu sets get revitalized, that's new! Looks like a mix of Airjitsu and Spinjitsu packs. Overall I like what I've seen, but ninjas redesign is something I need to get used to.

6 gimmick sets for the TV show sets, 5 spinners as the main feature of the sets and then Lloyd's spinner is part of a training set and that's the 6th. Also looks like there is a gimmick set for the Ninjago Movie as well?!

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Looks like the Mr. T hair piece is returning, as well.

I'm glad it is, decent hair piece!

There are some 'high res' pics up on reddit right now. It gives you guys a clear look on the figures. 

The villian in the Street race set looks cool.

Just now, Kevii23 said:

The villian in the Street race set looks cool.

You mean the one that looks like Satan? :laugh: