Ninja-go to 2018 for new sets and cool stuff. More movie sets? Motorcycle gangs? Outrageous! 

70633: Kai - Spinjitzu Master

70633?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70634: Nya - Spinjitzu Master

70634?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70635: Jay- Spinjitzu Master

70635?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70636: Zane - Spinjitzu Master

70636?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70637: Cole - Spinjitzu Master

70637?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70638: Katana V11

70638?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70639: Street Race of Snake Jaguar

70639?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70640: S.O.G Headquarters

70640?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70641: Ninja Nightcrawler

70641?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70642: Killow vs Samurai X

70642?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

70643: Temple of Resurrection 

70643?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

The Sog sets will likely include red swords and the sog bike and Lloyd's car as seen in this clip, but the minifigs will likely change, hopefully we will get he colour coded Sog members from the intro.

On 28/6/2017 at 7:14 AM, latenightguy said:

I have found a source listing the 2018 LEGO Ninjago Movie sets, though it would appear that there could be more than 4 sets, since 70630 is not listed:

70628 Action 2018 (9,99€)

70629 Pirana Chase (19,99€)

70631 Volcano Base (54,99€)

70632 Cole Rider (89,99€)

(Note: The source lists a majority of the first wave sets also, yet with encrypted names that we saw before. These include spelling errors and the swapping of titles between sets)

This is the rumored set list for Winter 2018

I wonder how they are going to pull Cole's Rider off, since it's standing on a wheel

Image result for cole quake mech

Also, this Narwhal guy is likely to appear in a 2018 set

Screenshot_2017_08_11_at_5_50_27_PM.png

Should we except the Sons of Garmadon sets be released with the second movie wave or after it?

Also I'm disapointed that the volcano base is only a medium size set I hoped it would be bigger but only time with tell.

Spoiler

(control time, control everything)

I'm really hoping for the baby Lloyd and flashback Misako because so far the movies have not shown parts that don't exist(colours and prints but not parts) and that Misako has an awesome quiver piece that I really want. 

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Does anyone expect the Sons of Garmadon members to sort of be "anti-Ninja", sharing the ninja's color schemes and perhaps even sharing their powers or acting as foils to them? Ninjago hasn't really done any of that sort of thing since year one, when each of the Skulkin warriors and generals was color-coded to one of the then four elements shared with the ninja themselves.

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Does anyone expect the Sons of Garmadon members to sort of be "anti-Ninja", sharing the ninja's color schemes and perhaps even sharing their powers or acting as foils to them? Ninjago hasn't really done any of that sort of thing since year one, when each of the Skulkin warriors and generals was color-coded to one of the then four elements shared with the ninja themselves.

The ghost leaders in Possession (Morro, Bansha, Soul Archer, Ghoultar, and Wrayth) also had arm colors that roughly corresponded to the ninja, though it wasn't heavily emphasized and they didn't have any elemental angle to them. And in terms of the TV series there were literal anti-ninja in Season 2.

18 hours ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Should we except the Sons of Garmadon sets be released with the second movie wave or after it?

Also I'm disapointed that the volcano base is only a medium size set I hoped it would be bigger but only time with tell.

Hide contents

(control time, control everything)

I'm really hoping for the baby Lloyd and flashback Misako because so far the movies have not shown parts that don't exist(colours and prints but not parts) and that Misako has an awesome quiver piece that I really want. 

I'm a sucker for a good Volcano Base, but I'm an even bigger sucker for modding a good Volcano Base. Also, I'd like to echo your sentiment on Flashback Misako and Lloyd, and would love to see them in a set. And hey, if it's the Volcano Base set, two birds-one stone.

EDIT: Just realized my AV is still the last Volcano Base I modded, so...

Edited by obsidianheart

The newest video game trailer uses the vehicles in set form and gives us a good look at Cole's Quake Mech. It's too hard to tell how it balances on one wheel but I'm guessing it'll have two flaps that fold down from the sides as a kickstand and fold up for play.

On 18 August 2017 at 9:59 PM, Robert8 said:

Screenshot_2017_08_11_at_5_50_27_PM.png

Awesome! If there's a piranha vehicle, does that mean we'll get a piranha hence as well?

Edited by J4ck
800 Posts! ?

There is a leaked picture of a banner for the sog sets that leaked so I think that confirms we are getting them. Out of all the coustumes Zane looks the best. There is also a new toy thing like the spinners called spinjitzu masters

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a leaked picture of a banner for the sog sets that leaked so I think that confirms we are getting them. Out of all the coustumes Zane looks the best

Where did you find it?

On instagram. The largest set is a temple I think. We do get lloyds car and I think the mr t Hair peice is reused for a bad guy. Also they are trying to collect oni masks 

Edited by Falconfan1414

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a leaked picture of a banner for the sog sets that leaked so I think that confirms we are getting them. Out of all the coustumes Zane looks the best. There is also a new toy thing like the spinners called spinjitzu masters

The actual set pictures seem to be out as well. One set appears to be Lloyd's car that was in the trailer. 

There is also a big fig that I think uses the same design as Mungus from Chima but with out head gear. There are six sets. Two play sets and 4 vehicles 

Edited by Falconfan1414

The leaked pictures say that January is the official release date of the SoG sets for anyone who was wondering 

And Spinjitzu spinners are back with a different way of playing with them by using ripcords like the airjitzu flyers  

The outfit are just recolors from the movie ones

The kept some changes like Cole is sleeveless, but Zane is back in his full-droid form

The 2 play sets look cool. 

OH LOOK COLE IS CARRYING A BABY MINIFIGURE!

Maybe

Spoiler

Sensei Wu returned as a baby?

Edited by Robert8

The largest temple is called temple of resurrection! Even in the description for the season it talks about how the ninja are trying to prevent garmadon resurrection 

Edited by Falconfan1414

It was my first thought when I saw it from the Season 7 preview, but Lloyd's car still looks like the Beware the Batman Batmobile from the 2014 Riddler Chase set.

But, it does look much more bulkier and cooler.