JDL1967

My build of Lucio's Cranetruck, Dumptruck and Tracktortruck

These are my build of 3 trucks desigend by Lucio Switch. I used black wheels because i like them more. Also i have made 2 lightbars one on the cranetruck and one on the dumptruck. I also played a little bit with the colors of the tracktortruck... enjoy..

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Just now, Thirdwigg said:

Look at all those panels.....So many!

Yes you need a lot of them on those trucks..:wink:

Just now, aminnich said:

Very cool, my question is how much you spent on all those parts! 

Sorry i dont know that, i have been collecting and building for some years now.

If only I was able to build those... I don't have enough parts for 1! What was the total building time?

Edited by BrickbyBrickTechnic
I can't grammar.

Just now, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

If only I was able to build those... I don't have enough parts for 1! What was the total building time?

The tracktortruck and dumptruck i build more then a year ago so i cant remember that anymore. The cranetruck about 30 hours.

Yes a few hours at the time. And all parts allready sorted out.

Edited by JDL1967

Thanks for sharing! They are all great, but I prefer the dumptruck from the three trucks.

Have you build Lucio's airport fire truck as well? I hope to finally build it this year ...

6 minutes ago, WvG_853 said:

Thanks for sharing! They are all great, but I prefer the dumptruck from the three trucks.

Have you build Lucio's airport fire truck as well? I hope to finally build it this year ...

My favorite is the cranetruck. I had made a start for the crashtender, but i dont finish it. I use the parts for the dumptruck. The crashtender will be on the list for next year..

6 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Wow.... I cannot believe you have all the parts to show these models side-by-side like this.... Will you be taking them apart, or keeping them together?

For now i keep together. But i dont know what the future will bring..

Those pics are a bit touching for me. I couldn't afford to have all my models build together! I'm happy that someone can and let me see them!

What to say...awesome collection!! :laugh:

On 18.08.2017 at 11:03 PM, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

I assume you did this over lots of build sessions?

Nonstopable session with burn and red eyes :devil:

Amazing collection! You friends children will have what to play with in the future :laugh: 

On 31-8-2017 at 11:28 AM, Lucio Switch said:

Those pics are a bit touching for me. I couldn't afford to have all my models build together! I'm happy that someone can and let me see them!

What to say...awesome collection!! :laugh:

Hmmm yes, your the one who started it.. and they are all 3 still here. I dont have to say how many parts it took because you know that allready, but it whas wurth it. 

On 31-8-2017 at 11:59 AM, Aleh said:

Nonstopable session with burn and red eyes :devil:

Amazing collection! You friends children will have what to play with in the future :laugh: 

My kids, no they are allready adults. And friends yes they can look at them, but not touch them..:wink:

Edited by JDL1967

34 minutes ago, JDL1967 said:

Hmmm yes, your the one who started it.. and they are all 3 still here. I dont have to say how many parts it took because you know that allready, but it whas wurth it. 

My kids, no they are allready adults. And friends yes they can look at them, but not touch them..:wink:

Your name explains that fact. And I doubt I would leave them around.

35 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

Your name explains that fact. And I doubt I would leave them around.

Totaly correct..!! And those big builds can be driven only by the builder. Exception, yes young kids who are very sick, can drive them. I would even drive to a hospital to realize that for them..:thumbup:

3 hours ago, JDL1967 said:

Totaly correct..!! And those big builds can be driven only by the builder. Exception, yes young kids who are very sick, can drive them. I would even drive to a hospital to realize that for them..:thumbup:

That would be me if I had the money for those.