Jim

Testing Poll without Google Ads

Test poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Question: 1 + 2 =

• How am I supposed to know?!

On the closed topic it worked perfectly, on this I've voted but can't see the results.

I'm on Windows 7 with Chrome, and as it a company machine we have a high level Ad blocker in place.

Doesn't work for me still (even using my refresh trick), but it seems to be working for lots of other members...

Also, which has already mentioned, the closed (locked) topic's poll is working - seemingly for everyone that votes on it. (currently 19 votes, vs 16 on this poll)

Just now, mocbuild101 said:

Doesn't work for me still (even using my refresh trick), but it seems to be working for lots of other members...

Also, which has already mentioned, the closed (locked) topic's poll is working - seemingly for everyone that votes on it. (currently 19 votes, vs 16 on this poll)

Apparently the default theme is not the solution. I have sent a message to Invision. Hopefully they will be able to help us out.

I have unlocked the other topic btw.

I'm not sure if this is of any interest to you, but every time I go to this topic, the page stops loading before anything has come up. But when I refresh it, it loads normally - just like all the other topics.

I'm using Safari, and it's the same as last time. I can vote, and then the poll disappears. If I reload, I can vote again but not show any results. 

Also - this is not on topic, but don't know where to ask - The technic forum has the same look as on the phone right now. Is it meant to be so, or is it just for me?

Sorry, mobile look with desktop layout. No header and blue and white colors. 

Edited by HallBricks

hi Jim. I open the topic and vote. it apparently works. but I change topic and come back again. it was asked to me to vote again. I both case when clicking on the show results button, the all system to vote do disappear from my screen...

Spoiler

Worked for me (Win7, Firefox, Adblocker).
But i feel as if the time delay between submitting the vote and seeing the results was longer than i remember from past votes...

Not working.   Voted but doesn't show results after voting.  Refreshed page and clicked on "show results" and that doesn't work either.

Windows XP, Firefox, no ad blocker.

On a side note:  The poll I created for my set review over in Pirates theme worked fine for me.

Worked for me. Voted 3. I dont like the new look to the forum though. I prefer the previous..

H