Jim

Testing Poll with Default Invision Theme

Test poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Question: 1 + 2 =

Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you again. I am in contact with Invision and I like to test the polls with the default theme provided by Invision.

So please test the poll again.

My vote works, but it also worked in the previous cases. Admins seem able to vote, regardless of the theme.

I have voted . I enter the forum and wasn't log on it. I saw the results. I do log in and the window asking vor vote appeared. I voted but wasn't able to look at the results.

16 minutes ago, Jim said:

Sorry to bother you again.

You're welcome :classic:

Since it is still not working, it's most likely caused by the Google Ads at the bottom of the page. We will disable the Ads and test it again.

8 minutes ago, steph77 said:

I have voted . I enter the forum and wasn't log on it. I saw the results. I do log in and the window asking vor vote appeared. I voted but wasn't able to look at the results.

Very same here, on Win10.

On the side note, the mobile view on phone was till yesterday a bit strange, the page numbers were in collision with the labels (tags) of the topics. Anyway, something is changed, it looks OK now. :thumbup:

Same as before, I vote and the poll disappears, then I refresh the page and it's back again. (my refresh while voting still works though)

33 minutes ago, Jim said:

Sorry to bother you again.

That's fine, the main thing is to get this problem fixed!

Thanks guys. I will lock this topic for now and open it when we have removed the Ads.
(or create new topic)