9v system

The Dark Side of Youtube (including weird spiderman and elsa videos)

i was looking on youtube trending for a while and these videos came up about spiderman and elsa, and i looked at the views and it had over 11 million views but it was only uploaded a few days ago?. i didnt watch it because it looked like it was made in a rush judging by the thumbnail. this got me wandering why did this video have so many views and yet it was only made a few days ago. 

has anyone else come across these videos? or just weird videos in general? 

That is what is known as a "viral video". Or it is just content made by a successful Youtuber with a massive following. Come across them pretty often. For the most part they are annoying.

Edited by Iria

1 hour ago, Iria said:

That is what is known as a "viral video". Or it is just content made by a successful Youtuber with a massive following. Come across them pretty often. For the most part they are annoying.

i dont think they are viral at all. they use bots to rig the system and get into the trending.

2 minutes ago, 9v system said:

i dont think they are viral at all. they use bots to rig the system and get into the trending.

Oh I see. That's possible. Probably a lot of scammer companies/programmers do that to generate ad revenue.

Argh there are tons of these weird vids......somehow my kids just love these lol...

Can views be bought?  The numbers they rake up in such a short amount of time is mind boggling...

There seems to be this trend where people want to be "the first" to comment on a video. So you end up with thousands of people refreshing a YouTuber's page just to do that.

Weird videos? There's a guy on YouTube who goes round licking things (licks a slow passing train for example).. I think that's quite up there for weird!

I've seen things! *huh* :laugh: YouTube is full of weird videos! Lots of eight to twelve year olds doing vlogs, freaking out when they hit three subscribers, and constant dabbing! :sick: Ugh! Here's a particularly weird video PopularMMOs (a gaming channel) reviewed. Quite weird!

That vid is the tip of the iceberg.... Youtube has places that one should never visit....

Trust me, its a very bad idea..

And all these Elsa videos get views because of little children liking weird things and bots, as you stated earlier

these a video on youtube that I found myself in suggested videos (as I look at a lot of cosplay videos) of a girl dressed as elsa doing something that no one should see and the worst thing is that it has no restrictions on it and anyone can find it *oh2* :oh3:*huh*

this stuff is really starting to concern me of the content that is in youtube videos.

Edited by 9v system

The dark side of Youtube is fascinating in the way Waffle House at two o'clock in the morning is. You see humanity as it exists in a very unfiltered state.

On ‎4‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:46 PM, clara said:

Hmmm, I think most of these youtube bloggers try to earn an additional income. The problem is that many of them think it easy to do it... Probably these crazy ideas of bloggers can be explained as the concept of their videos. It is described in the "A perfect idea section"

https://www.1and1.co.uk/digitalguide/online-marketing/social-media/how-to-make-money-on-youtube/

interesting I think this is what the elsa videos are for

Heres a good example of some of the weird stuff that's out there. i dont watch any of this stuff at all, and i think it should all be removed because its driving me crazy.

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=COz84s0F&rs=AOn4CLBngawzfKBrNEKEZrCHkFk-SLks8Q

Edited by 9v system

On 17/08/2017 at 9:46 PM, LegoMonorailFan said:

I've seen things! *huh* :laugh: YouTube is full of weird videos! Lots of eight to twelve year olds doing vlogs, freaking out when they hit three subscribers, and constant dabbing! :sick: Ugh! Here's a particularly weird video PopularMMOs (a gaming channel) reviewed. Quite weird!

interesting i dont watch anything like this at all nor any of the things mentioned above but i can see why they are addictive, especially for kids

On 10.9.2017 at 10:27 AM, 9v system said:

interesting i dont watch anything like this at all nor any of the things mentioned above but i can see why they are addictive, especially for kids

I think it is especially dangerous for the children from 3 to 7 years old