Sign in to follow this  
Sir Stig

Gin House, New Haven

The last build in New Haven was done. It was now ready to be put to good use for the former recidents of old Malto.

36215655600_eb980b02dd.jpg

As Gilroy O’Dougahallahan watched the Corrington diplomat slowly approach, his mind wandered. With utmost concentration he had memorized the speech declaring the peace talk obligations fulfilled, time for healing process for Eslandola, Corrinton free to focus on their own problems, blablabla last night. He could not help wonder what such a building was going to be used for. What did GIN mean? Why had he been sent instead of Victor Servadac, Colonel Oystridge or Marquis Alkurda. All of them knew more about the Malto affairs than he did. What went on in their heads? Well, it did not matter. It was out of his hands soon. Out of the White Glove Orders hands. Out of Eslandolas hands. And into Corringtons...

36612232385_a597368019.jpg

He suddenly jerked to his senses, realizing the Corrington diplomat must have already introduced himself, and now stared at him waiting for a reply.

"Here is the key", Gilroy said, handing him the key.

36215655490_4c082880db.jpg

"Much obliged", murmured the corrington diplomat. "it is even bigger than I had expected."

"Eslandola always delivers on their word. We consider our work here done. Bye.", Gilroy replied, then smiled with closed mouth and waved.

The deafening silence was only punctuated by O’Dougahallahans footsteps as he made his way down the path and towards the harbor.

OOC:

To Corrington: I have not defined the use of the building. It is of medium siza and can be lisenced as anything fitting. With this we have delivered 7 of the 6 required settlement levels from the peace talk agreement.

I was in the process of making a factory, but it catched my ear that other types of builds was wished for, so I changed it from a long factory building to a square building that can have many uses. Just find something that can be shortened to GIN :pir-laugh:

Very cool, just cool!

Those roof-windows are looking fantastic. Amazing colour-scheme as well.

Edited by Elostirion

Really nice build, great classic low-texture style.  The colors work well too!  And I really like the layout under the arch with two windows on either side of the door!

And a pig... :thumbup: :pir_laugh2:

I agree - the red/yellow/grey colour scheme works really well and the building itself has a nice aesthetic. The most simple answer to the GIN issue is probably just a Gin distillery.... :pir_laugh2:

then there is a pig... *sigh* classic Eslandolan diplomacy - as subtle as being hit in the face... with a brick!  :pir-laugh:

20 hours ago, Elostirion said:

Very cool, just cool!

Those roof-windows are looking fantastic. Amazing colour-scheme as well.

16 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Really nice build, great classic low-texture style.  The colors work well too!  And I really like the layout under the arch with two windows on either side of the door!

And a pig... :thumbup: :pir_laugh2:

10 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

I agree - the red/yellow/grey colour scheme works really well and the building itself has a nice aesthetic. The most simple answer to the GIN issue is probably just a Gin distillery.... :pir_laugh2:

then there is a pig... *sigh* classic Eslandolan diplomacy - as subtle as being hit in the face... with a brick!  :pir-laugh:

Glad you all found the colors visually appealing. I had planned it to be full red/light grey, with a black roof. But since I did not have enough red arches, I had to go for yellow. I switched to dark grey since the black contrast to yellow was too hard. I was very unsure about how it would turn out. In full daylight it was a bit much, but in medium/low light it has grown on me to. It might make me dare to do some more color in my future builds.

That's no pig. It is a Corrington Diplomat acting like a pig :laugh: Since I made it bigger than required, I figured a little poke was needed for the sake of balance.

Thank you for the feedback :classic:

Nice diorama, I like the style of your building, and the pig, hahahha