vader277

Star Wars Characters with a 1st or last name starting with "X" and "N"

Creating an ABC with lego minifigures for my son's nursery and am stuck on "X" and need options for N (I got Nute Gunray) .  The best I can come up with is X-Wing Pilot.  Am I missing people with either name starting with X or a Species/Race?

Examples:

A - Ashoka

V - Darth Vader

W - Wookie

There are none with x at all.

Can you get a Hutt Fig? pretty sure Jabbas wife / woman / thing is called Niima or something like that. Jabba from the sail barge set + wig = job jobbed.

There is one character I can think of - Prince Xizor, who's in the Shadows of the Empire Game, he doesn't have an official minifigure by Lego but the staff over at SoNE have made a very good one.

What a lovely idea!  Please share photos when the collection is ready, I'd love to see it :classic:

Checking wookieepedia, there are a few species starting with x, but I've never heard of them before...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Individuals_by_species?page=4

There are also a few people with names starting g with an x (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_individuals_by_name/X) but again, most I've never heard of.  The only one which is familiar is Qwi Xux, who appeared in the extended universe as the naive designer of the Death Star (she thought it was a mining platform...)

For N, I agree with @obijon Nien Numb would be brilliant.   

Only very obscure and non-canon characters begin with X, according to the Star Wars Encyclopedia. I guess I'd go with X-wing pilot. Easily recognizable.

About N - it's either Nien Numb or Nikto (both are available as LEGO minifigs).

20 hours ago, Tariq j said:

There is one character I can think of - Prince Xizor, who's in the Shadows of the Empire Game, he doesn't have an official minifigure by Lego but the staff over at SoNE have made a very good one.

That's a good one, and not very obscure.

I thought of Exar Kun, but that's cheating a bit.