Mesabi

[COR-FB1] Mesabi Landing, Fort Agravia

Lt. Billsby left the small rowboat and met up with the fort commander in Argentia, Major Mason.

36601835645_cfdfcfe4ed_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"So, you're the new guy eh? Well, welcome to hades." Said Major Mason

"Excuse me?" Asked Lt. Billsby

36601836175_2813b2a483_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"The role of this fort is to keep the WTC from doing anything that endangers the empire." Answered Mason

"And that makes this hades because?" Asked Billsby

36555695336_ec60db8971_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"Wait why does the fort not have front doors?" Asked Billsby

"The WTC stole them, because quote: 'Build more ships or something' apparently" Answered Mason

36601835835_16c7453e02_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"Let's go to my office."

36601835305_3517a60425_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"So, this is my office. And bedroom. And kitchen. And dining room. I hate it here. Did I mention that?" 

"It can't be all bad." Said Billsby

36433264732_1f5beb454e_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"Here's a book of emergency procedures to follow in event the WTC does something stupid and or bad. Let me read you a snippet." Said Mason

"Okay?" 

"Code 403. If the WTC is to summon a deity, extradimensional demon, spooky ghost, or the kraken, you are to destroy Mesabi Landing and it's inhabitants." 

"Wait how on would they even..."

"Code 404, huh this is missing. Okay 405, if the WTC is to cause Eslandola to go to war with Corrington, you are to destroy Mesabi Landing and it's inhabitants." 

"Wait how are we even supposed to do that?"

"I'm glad you asked..."

35792602383_be6d29a08f_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"Recent developments in military science have allowed us to create new more powerful weapons, things that can really, really, do some damage."

36601870715_4263817034_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"Meet Betty. 400 lbs of Solid murderosity. We figure she should be able to destroy Mesabi Landing from here in less than 10 shots."

Suddenly, a Drunken Horse stumbled out down the road.

36205396350_3ccc943ea0_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

The soldiers all gathered to watch as it collapsed.

36555758026_c35b8ee5f6_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

36555758056_a869108893_z.jpgFort Agravia by North White, on Flickr

"Don't worry guys, I've got this, yelled a WTC marine, armed with a pike.

FIN

Thanks for viewing this installment. C&C appreciated everyone, let me know if this story is to ridiculous or anything, I kinda think it's pushing it so I might rewrite it. 

Edited by Mesabi

Well I think the story is quite comical but very fun and entertaining, the build is good but I'd reccomend you texture the ground a bit more as its looking a little bit flat however apart from that everything's great.

I too enjoyed the story! Very much in your previous humorous style - the drunken horse was a great final touch! Hopefully those soldiers will never need to use that cannon - maybe the Governor needs to classify Fort Agravia a hardship posting and rotate the garrison every three months!!

I wont go into feedback on the build as we already discussed it elsewhere. Nice job anyway and good to see Mesabi Landing growing again. I have a feeling Captain Mesabi's delusions of grandeur in establishing a great settlement may be well founded! Keep up the good work.

Mwahahahahahaha, Betty and the drunken horse... I recommand a little bit texture to the ground too !

this fort is big enough too add some textured features

That mortar :pir-laugh:, that drunk horse :pir_tong2:, that Major :pir_laugh2:. This is definitely a hilarious build, though I do like the build as well. There is places to improve and polish but the story and the build do work well. I also must comment on the use of the new blue and white bowl. I am still searching for some for myself, so I am glad to see some make it into builds. 

Funny story, 404 is missing, hahahah. I'd like to read more stories like this.

On 8/16/2017 at 3:03 AM, Lord Buckethead said:

Well I think the story is quite comical but very fun and entertaining, the build is good but I'd reccomend you texture the ground a bit more as its looking a little bit flat however apart from that everything's great.

Thanks! Working on texturing ground is on my big list of stuff I need to work on. I would say however, this is a flat beach, so I should get some leeway :tongue:

On 8/16/2017 at 6:59 AM, Ayrlego said:

I too enjoyed the story! Very much in your previous humorous style - the drunken horse was a great final touch! Hopefully those soldiers will never need to use that cannon - maybe the Governor needs to classify Fort Agravia a hardship posting and rotate the garrison every three months!!

I wont go into feedback on the build as we already discussed it elsewhere. Nice job anyway and good to see Mesabi Landing growing again. I have a feeling Captain Mesabi's delusions of grandeur in establishing a great settlement may be well founded! Keep up the good work.

Thank you! I wish I could have done more, but college was coming man. That's my excuse today. 

On 8/16/2017 at 7:40 AM, Professor Thaum said:

Mwahahahahahaha, Betty and the drunken horse... I recommand a little bit texture to the ground too !

this fort is big enough too add some textured features

Thank you!

On 8/20/2017 at 2:01 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

I like the big Betty and that, of course, Code 404 is missing :laugh:

and now we know what happened to the drunken horse.

:pir-grin:

Well, 1 of the drunken horses... :wink:

On 8/21/2017 at 11:57 AM, SilentWolf said:

That mortar :pir-laugh:, that drunk horse :pir_tong2:, that Major :pir_laugh2:. This is definitely a hilarious build, though I do like the build as well. There is places to improve and polish but the story and the build do work well. I also must comment on the use of the new blue and white bowl. I am still searching for some for myself, so I am glad to see some make it into builds. 

I got really lucky in a Ninjago CMF pack. Hope you find some before they kill your wallet. They're going for a 1 USD on bricklink right now, and there's 3 sellers. 

On 8/22/2017 at 7:23 AM, Bodi said:

Funny story, 404 is missing, hahahah. I'd like to read more stories like this.

Stay tuned!