Inthert

Ring-Worlds - An ongoing project

Trully fantastic work! Each and every piece is art. Since you are taking suggestions, I would love to see micro scaled Kashyyk battle from ep3 or something Coruscant based :)

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Garel, Malachor, Umbara, Coruscant and Bespin.

This is great, you even included some dokma.

Thanks! Hehe yeah, glad people are noticing them!:grin: Some great suggestions, I like the sound of Bespin, hmmmm.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:59 PM, Leonardo da Bricki said:

An incredible series of builds, cannot wait to see what you do next!

My suggestion: Naboo throne room battle.

Thanks! That's a neat idea, haven't considered anything of an interior space yet!

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:54 AM, krisandkris12 said:

Trully fantastic work! Each and every piece is art. Since you are taking suggestions, I would love to see micro scaled Kashyyk battle from ep3 or something Coruscant based :)

Thank you so much! A micro Kashyyk would be cool, I'd like to do another tree haha! a few people have suggested Courscant so that's a good contender...

These look incredible, my suggestion to you would be a trade federation lucrehulk command bridge, its circular design would work very well with your ring worlds.

15 hours ago, CIS Droid said:

These look incredible, my suggestion to you would be a trade federation lucrehulk command bridge, its circular design would work very well with your ring worlds.

Thanks! Interesting idea, never considered something ship-side :classic:

I have been coming to Eurobricks for years, but until today I've never felt the need to have an account.  Today this thread changed that.  This is the most beautiful set of creations I've ever seen.  Have you thought about submitting it on Lego Ideas?  I would buy every single one.  The ring is beautifully built, and I'm wondering how exactly you pulled it off.  The sets within the rings are extremely impressive, yet simple enough that they could be marketed successfully.  Honestly this needs to be submitted.  Well done.

In terms of suggestions, I would love to see a Death Star Trench run, as mentioned previously.  I also think that Dagobah (centered around Yoda's hut), the Jedi High Council Chamber, and a beneath-ground view of the Lars Homestead would all fit into this idea wonderfully.

Looks great yet again Inthert!

Not such an interesting episode from the Clone Wars IMO, but the facility and cruiser are done wonderfully as always!

I do wonder though, do you have all these parts in stock, or do you order some specifically for certain areas of for example this build?

On 2017-12-24 at 1:43 AM, Inthert said:

Another instalment, again from the animated TV show department: Escape from Kadavo. More information and pictures can be found on Flickr :classic:

24277834037_92fb84aaf3_b.jpgStar Wars Ring-worlds: Escape From Kadavo (1) by Inthert, on Flickr

Another wonderful addition to your collection, the light cruiser looks fantastic, as does the slave facility.

Would you mind sharing your designs for the light cruiser? Probably the best lego moc of the ship I've seen.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:13 PM, smith_z12 said:

I have been coming to Eurobricks for years, but until today I've never felt the need to have an account.  Today this thread changed that.  This is the most beautiful set of creations I've ever seen.  Have you thought about submitting it on Lego Ideas?  I would buy every single one.  The ring is beautifully built, and I'm wondering how exactly you pulled it off.  The sets within the rings are extremely impressive, yet simple enough that they could be marketed successfully.  Honestly this needs to be submitted.  Well done.

In terms of suggestions, I would love to see a Death Star Trench run, as mentioned previously.  I also think that Dagobah (centered around Yoda's hut), the Jedi High Council Chamber, and a beneath-ground view of the Lars Homestead would all fit into this idea wonderfully.

Thanks so much! Means a lot to know you like these enough to create an account! The ring is quite simple really, basically lots and lots of 1x2 black plates that can be flexed into a curve and if you have enough of them: a circle :) I'm not sure how successful they'd be on ideas, I believe Lego won't produce an ideas set if its under an existing theme. That said its a very high compliment that you think these could be sets :D

Ooh doing the Lars homestead would be cool, haven't attempted something on more than one level yet! I'm planning on doing the second death star's surface, only because its a bit more interesting with the red as well as all the grey :)

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:52 PM, TWP said:

Looks great yet again Inthert!

Not such an interesting episode from the Clone Wars IMO, but the facility and cruiser are done wonderfully as always!

I do wonder though, do you have all these parts in stock, or do you order some specifically for certain areas of for example this build?

Thanks! (yet again :P)

Often with these Ringwrolds I try to avoid purchasing any new parts, purely because they're so short lived, right after photographing them I tear them apart. Occasionally though a part is too good not to order :)

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:10 PM, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Pretty cool build, even if the subject material isn't that interesting. I do like the design of the facility though. :thumbup:

Thanks!

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, krisandkris12 said:

Omg, love the last one!! I don't care much about CW but this is epic.

Thank you! I must admit I find the empire-era more interesting than the Clone Wars but some of the worlds/location from the show are cool.

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, G59 said:

This Krennic MOC scene is really nice

Thanks!

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, CIS Droid said:

Another wonderful addition to your collection, the light cruiser looks fantastic, as does the slave facility.

Would you mind sharing your designs for the light cruiser? Probably the best lego moc of the ship I've seen.

I can do a breakdown or two, lucky you asked when you did as I'm part way through dismantling it!