While the Department of Time generally ensures close watch of time for all citizens, some prefer having personal access to the hour of the day. Such access can be ensured by the use of a clock, but as a clock is a piece of fine machinery, it needs an expert hand to keep it running accurately.

36484804705_39dfa4e3d5_c.jpg

Recently, such an expert hand has arrived in King's Harbour and has set up a respectable establishment in the centre of the commercial district.

36438716896_10c3e5cf23_c.jpg

On the ground floor, his wife handles the customers, both those who are looking to buy, and those who needs a mechanism serviced.

36484804645_1461a711e5_c.jpg

And on the top floor, he services the clocks in peace and quiet in the well-lit room with his special tools and worktable.

36484804595_65659ec769_c.jpg

A small artisan for King's Harbour. It was fun building those clocks. C&C welcome:)

You Corries are clock crazy... but it's made for some cool builds! :pir-grin:  I really like how you've made so many designs for the inside of the shop! :thumbup:   Nice facade as well!

All these clocks...!!! Heidt imminent!

Also that title... surely reminds me of things other than clocks! Hahahahaha!

Very cool, Breg! :pir-wink:  The facade is really nicely done - I'll have to get some of those carved knob-like pieces if I ever get the chance - and all those clocks look great as well! :thumbup:

I really like the outside of this building, and the various accents you added to its facade. The inside with its activity and furnishings is also well done. Though my personal favorite is all the clocks and their varying designs. I would also be amiss to not mention the greatness of the first photo with the shadow of the minifigure shown through the door windows. 

Wonderful build! Excellent clocks and workbench tools! I also didn't realize some of those pieces on the exterior came in gold. :thumbup:

Neat artisan Bregir. Excellent façade (although why are the grills above the windows horizontal but vertical below? My OCD is going nuts....:pir_tong2: ) Anyway the interior is the star here, especially all those clocks, which are bookmarked on Flickr for future reference!

Have I already said that this is another great MOC of yours? I haven't? Shame on me!

Great idea, and lovely execution. So fitting for this world. I guess Román Fontonajo might want to buy some of those.

Nice collection of clocks! I like the cleaness of the build, the white wall and the shining tilted floor.

I really enjoyed looking at this build. The facade presents a nice, clean structure like one might expect for a well off craftsman and the collection of timepieces are fantastic. The variety is amazing, and I hope you don't mind if I use some of your designs. 

If I had a complaint, it's that there's no sign on the front of the building. As it currently stands, the exterior looks like it could be used for a variety of purposes, but a simple sign might help define it as a commercial building.