I want to present my last creation - actual progress of my BigTruck.  I wanna build realy big truck - width 32 studs seems to be big enough... I was partly inspired by great Peterbilt created by Sheepo and also 42070 new Technic set. I want to build 4x6 truck only but finally I build 4x6 with switch to 6x6. Instead of PF was BuWizz used. Actual functions - drive powered by 4x XL motor and steering via Servo. Switch between 4x6 and 6x6 mode via small pneumatic cylinder. More photos on BrickLink

I will be out of home for 3 weeks so I hope I wil be able to finish my truck in September

aaaa.jpg

@Petr LUBAS

You might want to upload bigger photos. The one you posted is uploaded to EB. It is the best to upload pictures to image hosting sites (Flickr, Bricksafe, Brickshelf etc), and then link them here.

Since you already have Brickshelf, you use that, just be careful about our image size rules.

Is this gonna be a Peterbilt or "just" a technic big truck (and better placed in technic). I cann't quite see the Pete in it at this stage.  

Nevertheless a big truck is gonna take a whole lot of work, so keep it up. I like it so far, bur for me not a scaled model (yet).

I see a Renault Magnum in a similar scale and style on the shelf in the background of one of the Bircklink images. If that is the style he is going for, then we can look forward to a really big scale model. I, for one, am looking forward to see what becomes of this.

I am agree with Lasse D and looking forward the next progress @Petr LUBAS.:thumbup:

12 hours ago, Legorigs said:

Is this gonna be a Peterbilt or "just" a technic big truck (and better placed in technic). I cann't quite see the Pete in it at this stage.  

Nevertheless a big truck is gonna take a whole lot of work, so keep it up. I like it so far, bur for me not a scaled model (yet).

@Legorigs Whe all heaved learned with falls and mistakes and we must help @Petr LUBAS to make for him the best scaled model he can make at this moment and give him some credits at this point.:wink:

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

10 hours ago, CaptainJackBrickster said:

Hmmm... From what I see it looks like a Mack R600. If that's the case I would love to see it when it's done.

In case of an R600 the hood shoot be sloped on the side.