Fletcher Floyd

[MOC] Western Town & Bull-Riding Tournament

Hello everybody,

after a little Lego-Break, I've decided to participate in a Wild-West-Contest on my German LUG and I'd like to show you my Entries here, I hope you like them:-)

1.) Hometown of Flopper Deedlewood (a veeeerrry bad man in a golden suit)

36261758092_dda2124725_c.jpgThe Hometown Of Flopper Deedlewood by Fletcher Floyd, auf Flickr

2.) Figbarf Category: Some different Wild West Characters

35696952303_2aa646ccda_c.jpgWild West Minifigs 1 by Fletcher Floyd, auf Flickr

3.) Bull Riding Tournament

36132501150_c7d9c2158c_c.jpgBull Riding Tournament by Fletcher Floyd, auf Flickr

Edited by Fletcher Floyd

Looks very good! They show quite an attention for detail and the right feel of the theme. Its all quite atmospheric and diverse, just as it should be and the Minifigures have character. Great work! :classic:

Neat little town but adding a few more closeups of the town would have been great!

I think the gun store needs a bigger sign.

:laugh:  But really, what a great little chunk of town!  Nice job on the characters, too - lots going on there and it pulls you right in.

Nice builds.

I really like the use of colors in the town and it is nice to see a nice setting for the Western theme.

Nice details in the fence and ground at the bullriding tournament.  

I love the Western theme and these mocs make me want to break out my western figures. I like the Western town you have built here. The different colors really help the buildings stand out. The figures are awesome throughout. I also really like the way you did the bull riding. Look forward to more. 

Excellent work, I always like to see western theme builds. I really like how full of life the little town is and especially the bull arena viewing.