"This is the biggest nugget we have found till now!" uttered the silver seeker "And we will find bigger ones! We are all rich!"

36330107322_6b6c71d4f6_z.jpg

A group of adventurers left Astrapi two weeks ago and decided to get up River of True Faith, looking for valuable minerals. Along the bank of the lesser tributary, they saw "silver nuggets" (they believe) shining among the rocks... elated, they decided to build a little hut for tools and supplies and to collect as many nuggets as they could before returning in town, where they will squander all their earnings in rhum and (utterly drunk :grin:) look for a financier to start a real mine.

36101421350_d5b1694fd8_z.jpg

Unfortunately for the seekers, some silver nuggets (even if they are really silver) don't actually mean that the surrounding hills contain a huge silver lode... but who knows what an accurate geological survey will find!

PS This is my MOC of a mine prospect on île de Zeus... does somebody know which form I have to fill now to pay the 25 DBs and discover what my men found? Thank you!!! :classic:

Edited by Keymonus

Guest Captain Dee

Nice prospecting scene. I like how the hut/shack is just built up amid the vegetation. And good use of the CMF Swashbuckler too.

Incidentally I'm posting this as a guest because... I can't sign in. The page just refreshes every time I try. What is going on with all these updates? :wacko:

Just now, Guest Captain Dee said:

Incidentally I'm posting this as a guest because... I can't sign in. The page just refreshes every time I try. What is going on with all these updates? :wacko:

After posting that it allowed me to sign in. What the...? :wacko: These updates... :sick:

Anyway, sorry to go off track on your nice little build here.

Keymonus nice vignette and may you have the desired results!

According to the rules found here,

You first pay 25DB as set up costs using this form (transfer the money to Oleon), then post it at the starting thread for @SkaForHire to see it (you can also PM him if he isn't answering fast enough). When he is back on you with the results, you can licence the mine using this form :tongue: (I know, there are a lot of steps but who doesn't like a bit of good old blue/red/green bureaucracy? :tongue: ). Feel free to PM me for further instructions or if you are unsure of the whole process.

The most important thing as I've already said, is to post the link at the starting thread for Ska to roll the dice and come up with the resulted mineral.

Edit: Thanks SilentWolf for the correction!

This is a great little build and storyline! I am particularly fond of the little shack and the minifigs. Interested to hear what you find. 

The setup cost is paid through the same link as the licensing of the mine. Select a small mine on the first page and when the second page pops up it will give an option to select Prospect. There shouldn't be any transfer of fees to the faction. 

You first pay 25DB as set up costs using this form (transfer the money to Oleon), then post it at the starting thread for @SkaForHire to see it (you can also PM him if he isn't answering fast enough). When he is back on you with the results, you can licence the mine using this form :tongue: (I know, there are a lot of steps but who doesn't like a bit of good old blue/red/green bureaucracy? :tongue: ). Feel free to PM me for further instructions or if you are unsure of the whole process.

The most important thing as I've already said, is to post the link at the starting thread for Ska to roll the dice and come up with the resulted mineral.

Edited by SilentWolf

A great and very detailed prospecting scene! Love the little shack and I really like the use of the Lone Ranger? hair and hat piece. I need to get one of those!

All the best with the prospecting!

First of all, thank you for your comments, it had fun building this little scene and I'm glad that somebody enjoys it!

On 11/8/2017 at 4:27 PM, Guest Captain Dee said:

Nice prospecting scene. I like how the hut/shack is just built up amid the vegetation. And good use of the CMF Swashbuckler too.

Thank you Captain Dee! I'm pleased you solved your little technical problem!

Thank you blackdeathgr and SilentWolf for your advice! Now I'm looking forward to know what I found :pir-classic:

16 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

A great and very detailed prospecting scene! Love the little shack and I really like the use of the Lone Ranger? hair and hat piece. I need to get one of those!

All the best with the prospecting!

Thank you Ayrlego! Iactually used Butch Cavendish's hat from Lone Ranger train set :classic:

Great prospecting build! I like the varied colors and textures on the shack, and the foliage and water is nicely done as well. And a good story to go with it.  :thumbup: