Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

Question about Batman

Hi, is TDK dlc trilogy Scarecrow from lego batman 3 ever seen without his hood? I'd really like to know what face they did use on him. Eventually can someone who have the game check? You just have to kill him and you will see his head in the broken pieces. Or is his head avaiable in the character customization?

On 8/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Ronan said:

Hi, is TDK dlc trilogy Scarecrow from lego batman 3 ever seen without his hood? I'd really like to know what face they did use on him. Eventually can someone who have the game check? You just have to kill him and you will see his head in the broken pieces. Or is his head avaiable in the character customization?

Nope. His head stays in the mask upon death, and no DLC characters have customization parts. There may be a way to get the camera to clip through the mask just enough to see his face if you get really close, but I don't know of anywhere you could make that work without getting on a PC and putting in commands. Chances are, since you're only supposed to see his eyes coming through the eyeholes, it's either a basic preexisting face, or it's not even a full face at all; game developers don't tend to put in details that are impossible to see through normal means.

20 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Nope. His head stays in the mask upon death, and no DLC characters have customization parts. There may be a way to get the camera to clip through the mask just enough to see his face if you get really close, but I don't know of anywhere you could make that work without getting on a PC and putting in commands. Chances are, since you're only supposed to see his eyes coming through the eyeholes, it's either a basic preexisting face, or it's not even a full face at all; game developers don't tend to put in details that are impossible to see through normal means.

what about using festive hats?

3 hours ago, Ronan said:

what about using festive hats?

Good question; I think it may just go on top of his mask, but I can test it out later and find out.

3 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Good question; I think it may just go on top of his mask, but I can test it out later and find out.

Thank you! :)