12 hours ago, Dragonator said:

Night four:  Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - because his scripts have been rubbish recently and haven't been winning me Henry awards.  This was unsuccessful, possibly because his brains were blown out.

Hang on a second, The fact you were unsuccessful, to me indicates you were blocked by another blocker, if that person was the town blocker and you were the scum blocker then they would've counter claimed in the thread by now, but no one has done so, which means despite your incredibly scummy behaviour, you must be the Town blocker. Assuming you are telling the truth with these night actions. 

Unvote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) 

Vote: Stucille B Demille (Khascarymovie4)

Audrey had explained and I am inclined to believe her side of the story, until I think we need to bite the bullet to take the leap of faith... I am going to switch my vote for Thelma, based on the second best suspect!  

Unvote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator).

Vote: Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor)

Ugh... as with everything this whole game so far except Day 2, there are a few good explanations - even the idea that Audrey is a blocker may not be untrue, but she could be for the scum. Or, as others keep positing, maybe the scum role copped Brickie Night One and then killed him and assumed his role, knowing no one would be able to counterclaim. But there are bits of the story that check out, too - as I said it wouldn't have made sense to claim before now, and the lack of a Night One kill really only leaves two options: either a successful doctor or a successful blocker.

Unvote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator).

Vote: Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor)

We're running out of time as it is, my vote on Studcille clearly has no use, and we can't have a no lynch, 

Unvote:Studcille B Demille (Khscarymovie4)

Vote: Thelma Brickmarcher (Kintobor) 

You're all going to trust Audrey, someone who has been quiet, unresponsive, and now that she had herself under the hammer she's going to role claim and shove me into the crosshairs? Nice one Audrey. Really clever. 

No one is questioning why of all times Audrey has suddenly perked up? She finds herself under the hammer, needs an alibi, and susses me out because I'm the next best lynch candidate. Audrey's done nothing but lurk and sit in the sidelines. Her sudden shot of energy comes off as scum trying to save face. She apparently had the ability to come and discuss this with us the whole time, but now that she's here, suddenly she seems trustworthy to all of you? 

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

No one is questioning why of all times Audrey has suddenly perked up? She finds herself under the hammer, needs an alibi, and susses me out because I'm the next best lynch candidate. Audrey's done nothing but lurk and sit in the sidelines. Her sudden shot of energy comes off as scum trying to save face. She apparently had the ability to come and discuss this with us the whole time, but now that she's here, suddenly she seems trustworthy to all of you? 

I'm denying she hasn't been scummy and unhelpful up until this point, but if you read the night action list she gave us, as I said in my earlier post, something doesn't add up if she is scum. She was blocked last night, which probably meant she herself was blocked by another blocker,which means there is a scum blocker and a town blocker,  but if Audrey is the scum blocker, why hasn't the town blocker counter claimed? This is why Audrey seems Town.

Current Vote Tally
2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Kintobor, khscarymovie4
5 votes for Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) - TinyPiesRUs, Dragonator, WhiteFang, Zepher, Tariq J
2 votes for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - 2 penalty votes for edited post (which was brought to our attention)
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - 2 penalty votes for not posting and voting

The result is a no lynch tonight due to a majority not being reached.

36551908345_b807ca0126_c.jpg

ATTENTION: Due to my awful math and confusion, we are fixing today where Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) is being lynched today based off the majority. If this affects anyone's night actions, etc, I'm giving you an extra day to get them in, and I'll be following up in PM as well. Sorry for the confusion, trouble, etc. Won't happen again.