2 hours ago, Dragonator said:

As to defending myself, why my dears, if I were Burpamount I feel like I would be putting in a lot more effort to give the appearance of being an innocent townie. :laugh:

Uh... what? Okay, so your defence for yourself is as follows: if I defend myself, I look scummy? So this is your attempt to disappear back into your trailer and not show up for the rest of the day? 

2 hours ago, Dragonator said:

A suggestion, perhaps we are getting to the stage in this drama where it would be useful for us to make role claims?  Might be a good way to try and catch someone out, either by claiming vanilla town and someone having some dirt on them that doesn't fit with that, or by claiming a role and explaining actions which are inconsistent with what someone else has.  Thoughts?

And now you're fishing for role claims openly in the public, a move that would only hinder the town. If you honestly had any desire to help the town, you'd of done so already. Your claim to want to hear some kind of defence yesterday fell on deaf ears as, like always, you show up, cast your vote, then storm off into your little trailer. If a defence was made, why didn't you post a response? Accusations were thrown around yesterday rather freely, and yet you had nothing to say to any of that. Your statements have all looked pro-town, but your actions, or rather lack of action, has painted a different picture.

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator)

6 hours ago, Dragonator said:

).  Gotta say I don't find Glenn convincing as a townie either, particularly after yesterday's little vote splitting performance.  I 

That's kind of worrying, you're obviously in contact with the town blocker, yet you find someone who's in contact with the town investigator scummy? Do the town block not trust each other??? Do you think there's been an infiltration?? If you don't trust him and he doesn't trust you then one of you must be lying. 

I still really want to lynch Studcille, but I did say I would change my vote if necessary, and I would prefer a lynch over a no lynch so: 

Unvote: Studcille B Demille (Khscarymovie4) 

I personally feel that, between Audrey's general inactivity and lack of proper defense for her behavior she is a person who seems scummy to me. Her sudden bout of fishing today and apparent lack of trust for the only confirmed townie we've seen so far only makes me more leery of her. The only thing that makes me in any way hesitant to vote is this sudden blocker claim. But I don't feel that this claim has enough weight to dissuade me from voting for her.

Current Vote Tally
1 vote for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - Khscarymovie4
5 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Zepher, Whitefang, Kintobor, Tariq J, Lord Duvors
2 votes for Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) - TinyPiesRUs, Dragonator
2 votes for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - 2 penalty votes for edited post (which was brought to our attention)

A majority vote is needed for a lynch. There are 21 hours left in the day.

8 hours ago, Dragonator said:

*swishes out of her trailer*

Gotta say, this has been a bit of a shambles so far.  Is our town block investigator dead or have we given up on trying to pass through information that is actually of use?  Do we know what has happened there?  Maybe I missed that update.  Anyway, sadly I don't have a whole lot of gossip.  All I want is to win a Henry award. :cry_sad:

One of my top suspects is Thelma, which is really just based on a night action result I heard through the grapevine (she was blocked successfully on night one apparently and there was no kill that night, which is an interesting coincidence).  Gotta say I don't find Glenn convincing as a townie either, particularly after yesterday's little vote splitting performance.  I feel like Gopher is clean, even though he stopped fetching coffee days ago.  :hmpf_bad:  Brick Afleck and Studcille could equally be scum, I suppose.  Brickald gives me a clean vibe for being so hot on getting people to back up their ramblings with actual votes, but again that isn't anything very substantial to base a clean vibe on.  Roger and Finn I don't really have a view on either way at the moment.

There's no easy answer.  It's unfortunate we don't have much in the way of useful night actions to analyse but we shall have to work with what we have got.

As to defending myself, why my dears, if I were Burpamount I feel like I would be putting in a lot more effort to give the appearance of being an innocent townie. :laugh:

There are 9 of us left.  I would suspect there must be at a guess about 3 Burpamounts left, and who knows whether one of you is neutral to this whole ordeal.  With numbers dwindling, the scum may slip up somewhere and try to group up or, alternatively, depending on who is being voted for, will split themselves to try to appear like they are not associated.

So, since the best responses come from a vote being placed, mine is going to go on Thelma for now as I at least have something more than just a hunch to go on there.  Plus her name sounds sooo scummy right??

Vote:  Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor)

You heard it through the grapevine eh? Are you claiming blocker or are you saying someone contacted you with this info? Who was blocked on all ther days? 

I think it's worth reminding everyone that Ari was caught with an investigative role. So scum could've easily found the blocker and killed him (brickie the dog maybe? )

I think everyone roleclaiming is a bad idea too. The scum clearly want to know who to block and kill tonight. 

My suggestion for claiming roles was merely that we are on a slippery slope towards losing and it could be more helpful than not to have all the information on the table.  It stirred up some interesting responses though that's for sure.  In particular, the two most critical of the idea, Thelma and Roger, who in my opinion are looking for an easy reason to get a vote going for someone other than Thelma and saw a good opportunity in my post.

Anyway, as votes are stacking and time is ticking, I'll role claim town blocker.  My results so far:

Night one:  Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) - because she has a scummy name, like the villain in a wartime romantic epic.  This was successful and I noted there was no kill that night (although obviously that is not necessarily conclusive, particularly as Ari made a good attempt at (potentially pretending) that there was a conversion that night).
Night two:  Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - because I hate critics, they stop me from getting Henry awards.  This was also successful.
Night three:  Gopher (Zepher) - because that intern runs around far too much in my view.  This was successful.
Night four:  Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - because his scripts have been rubbish recently and haven't been winning me Henry awards.  This was unsuccessful, possibly because his brains were blown out.

Make of that as you will.

In passing, still not very trusting of Glenn.  Penalties for edited posts, not very good reasoning at all in her voting for someone that is supposedly in contact with the investigator, it's fishy to me.  I don't think this supposed "town block" actually exists.

38 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

My suggestion for claiming roles was merely that we are on a slippery slope towards losing and it could be more helpful than not to have all the information on the table.  It stirred up some interesting responses though that's for sure.  In particular, the two most critical of the idea, Thelma and Roger, who in my opinion are looking for an easy reason to get a vote going for someone other than Thelma and saw a good opportunity in my post.

Anyway, as votes are stacking and time is ticking, I'll role claim town blocker.  My results so far:

Night one:  Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) - because she has a scummy name, like the villain in a wartime romantic epic.  This was successful and I noted there was no kill that night (although obviously that is not necessarily conclusive, particularly as Ari made a good attempt at (potentially pretending) that there was a conversion that night).
Night two:  Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - because I hate critics, they stop me from getting Henry awards.  This was also successful.
Night three:  Gopher (Zepher) - because that intern runs around far too much in my view.  This was successful.
Night four:  Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - because his scripts have been rubbish recently and haven't been winning me Henry awards.  This was unsuccessful, possibly because his brains were blown out.

Make of that as you will.

In passing, still not very trusting of Glenn.  Penalties for edited posts, not very good reasoning at all in her voting for someone that is supposedly in contact with the investigator, it's fishy to me.  I don't think this supposed "town block" actually exists.

Why didnt you keep blocking Thelma to see if she was the killer? I don't think your action would've failed just because Nash was killed. Have most of your targets been random or did you suspect these people? 

34 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

The fact you find Glenn suspicious means one of you is lying. Much like Mr Studcille, your sudden outburst leads me to believe its you, but on the other hand Glenn hasn't been the towniest of the towns either.

39 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

The fact you find Glenn suspicious means one of you is lying. Much like Mr Studcille, your sudden outburst leads me to believe its you, but on the other hand Glenn hasn't been the towniest of the towns either.

Not necessarily lying, Glenn hasn't claimed any sort of role as far as I recall.  I actually get more of a neutral vibe from her, like she just wants to see votes happen but doesn't particularly care who they are for. :def_shrug: *swishes hair*

42 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Why didnt you keep blocking Thelma to see if she was the killer? I don't think your action would've failed just because Nash was killed. Have most of your targets been random or did you suspect these people? 

Good question.  On day 2, it wasn't clear what kind of might actions were going on so I thought a different choice would be wise.  By day 3 I was somewhat taken in by the suggestion of a conversion being the explanation for no kill on night one, but in hindsight it is more likely that the concept of a conversion was thrown out by the scum to try and cause confusion.  There is usually a simple explanation for things and I am leaning more towards a lucky block on night one.  That said, we have seen two kills in one night, and there were NO kills on night one.  So there is obviously a little more going on than a simple block of the scum killer, hence my indecision.  For example, the scum team may be able to choose who conducts the kill each night.  However, Thelma's actions during the day have edged me more towards believing she is (or at least was on night one) the scum killer.

My targets have all been mildly suspicious to me, but I haven't felt that strongly about anyone so far, no real "AH HAH!" moments of insight.  My night one block rationale was based entirely on Thelma's name. :laugh:

For the record, I deserved the penalty votes.  (due to largely of my time posting through my phone without some words being autocorrect to English). My sincere apologies. 

Back to the show, now what Audrey had spoken up and had made me thought a lot more. For you being dare to role claim is indeed s very bold move. 

11 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Uh... what? Okay, so your defence for yourself is as follows: if I defend myself, I look scummy? So this is your attempt to disappear back into your trailer and not show up for the rest of the day? 

And now you're fishing for role claims openly in the public, a move that would only hinder the town. If you honestly had any desire to help the town, you'd of done so already. Your claim to want to hear some kind of defence yesterday fell on deaf ears as, like always, you show up, cast your vote, then storm off into your little trailer. If a defence was made, why didn't you post a response? Accusations were thrown around yesterday rather freely, and yet you had nothing to say to any of that. Your statements have all looked pro-town, but your actions, or rather lack of action, has painted a different picture.

What do you make of Audrey's blocker claim? Is she lying? 

3 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Why does one of them have to be lying? I'm not following the logic here.

@Khscarymovie4, what are your thoughts? You've been around recently, and yet you've still got a useless vote on Brick Affleck. Every time I take my eye off of you, you do something scummy again.

@Zepher, you've been suddenly quiet today. Are you still comfortable lynching Audrey? 

@Actor Builder? Are you still alive? Have they forgotten to feed you again? The right to lunch should be in your union contract.

Just now, TinyPiesRUs said:

What do you make of Audrey's blocker claim? Is she lying? 

I don't see why I'd believe Audrey. She now suddenly comes out and claims she's the blocker when the heats on her, after four days of inactivity and bandwagoning? She throws my name into a claim, at a moment where both her name and mine are on the table for a lynch, making her look pro-town. I'm not buying it. There's too much surrounding Audrey that makes me doubt the claim.

8 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I don't see why I'd believe Audrey. She now suddenly comes out and claims she's the blocker when the heats on her, after four days of inactivity and bandwagoning? She throws my name into a claim, at a moment where both her name and mine are on the table for a lynch, making her look pro-town. I'm not buying it. There's too much surrounding Audrey that makes me doubt the claim.

Naturally I would make the claim now, when it looks like I am going to be lynched, so that the town at least have the information in the event of my death.  I don't see anything odd in the timing of my claim.  Would you have preferred I claimed earlier?

3 hours ago, Dragonator said:

Not necessarily lying, Glenn hasn't claimed any sort of role as far as I recall.  I actually get more of a neutral vibe from her, like she just wants to see votes happen but doesn't particularly care who they are for. :def_shrug: *swishes hair*

How do you think Glenn knew Ari was scum if she's a neutral? Is she a neutral with an informative role? Surely she's either a townie or she's scum bussing Ari early?

Just now, TinyPiesRUs said:

How do you think Glenn knew Ari was scum if she's a neutral? Is she a neutral with an informative role? Surely she's either a townie or she's scum bussing Ari early?

I thought Glenn claimed to have heard from an investigator?  Or has Glenn since claimed to be that investigator.  Either way, I haven't heard any useful results out of Glenn since, nor have the scum killed her off which is interesting.

Just now, Dragonator said:

I thought Glenn claimed to have heard from an investigator?  Or has Glenn since claimed to be that investigator.  Either way, I haven't heard any useful results out of Glenn since, nor have the scum killed her off which is interesting.

So you think Glenn is neutral but the investigator inexplicably claimed to her, and she was then forced to follow through on the accusation? 

Good point about her still being alive though. The scum were possibly expecting Glenn to be protected, and so killed Brickie (I'm a little worried Ari might have discovered he was the real town blocker and killed him) and William the tracker (another good target) instead. And it doesn't look like they succeeded with a kill last night (it was the ninja killer who appeared in the photos today, not the gorilla suit killer). 

Oh geez oh hey. I'm still around. There's just a lot to consider. I'm not totally sold on voting for Audrey - her claiming now doesn't strike me as particularly strange as either town or scum. As she says, this would be the time for a townie to claim. But it'd also be the time for a scum to claim. The concern is exactly as you've outlined Mr. Reagan: if Brickie was the blocker and killed off, the scum have had this in their pocket for a while. On the other hand I'm used to accepting Occam's Razor, and it's not like Thelma hasn't been pinging me... which could be something a scum could be capitalizing on, but it's also something that could just be the truth. For now I will leave my vote and see if anything else comes up, but I am thinking seriously of switching to Thelma.

15 hours ago, Dragonator said:

A suggestion, perhaps we are getting to the stage in this drama where it would be useful for us to make role claims?  Might be a good way to try and catch someone out, either by claiming vanilla town and someone having some dirt on them that doesn't fit with that, or by claiming a role and explaining actions which are inconsistent with what someone else has.  Thoughts?

Like others have said this is a bad idea. It just shows who has PRs to the scum. I have no idea why a townie would post this. My vote on Affleck who I still think is scummy is going no where, and I think we need a lynch today. 

Unvote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator).

A quite unhelpful bandwagon vote from Studcille, with the same short and easy scapegoat reasoning as Thelma and Roger.  I'll put them as my top three picks for the scum team I would say, with Glenn as an unhelpful neutral fellow (or perhaps an unhelpful townie, but... something doesn't seem right there, we shall see I guess).  If Glenn is the investigator then he hasn't been any use since we got Ari.  I don't trust that.  As for the rest of you, nothing really giving me scum tells.  Gopher is flip flopping about by sticking with his vote for me but saying he is unsure, perhaps in an effort to appear tomorrow like he had doubts about the vote today.  Who really knows though.  Such is this game of life!

I hope I go out in a Henry-award-winning performance! :cry_happy:  I'll be back shortly, I need my hair to look its best for my big finale.

16 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Like others have said this is a bad idea. It just shows who has PRs to the scum. I have no idea why a townie would post this. My vote on Affleck who I still think is scummy is going no where, and I think we need a lynch today. 

We the town need a lynch today, or we the scum need a lynch? Just making sure, pardner. :hmpf_bad: Why are you still alive?

7 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

A quite unhelpful bandwagon vote from Studcille, with the same short and easy scapegoat reasoning as Thelma and Roger.  I'll put them as my top three picks for the scum team I would say, with Glenn as an unhelpful neutral fellow (or perhaps an unhelpful townie, but... something doesn't seem right there, we shall see I guess).  If Glenn is the investigator then he hasn't been any use since we got Ari.  I don't trust that.  As for the rest of you, nothing really giving me scum tells.  Gopher is flip flopping about by sticking with his vote for me but saying he is unsure, perhaps in an effort to appear tomorrow like he had doubts about the vote today.  Who really knows though.  Such is this game of life!

So you don't think Glenn is scum? 

Your explanation of how Glenn knew Ari was scum is weird.

Well read back if you will Brickald, but from my memory of day 2, Glenn claimed an investigator told him.  All I am saying is, this supposed investigator has not been any use since and I don't think Glenn should get a free pass.

3 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Why does one of them have to be lying? I'm not following the logic here..

Well assuming that Audrey really is the town blocker, and she finds Glenn (and so by extension the town investigator) scummy, then we have allegedly two Town PR's not trusting each other, which I find worrying. 

8 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

Well read back if you will Brickald, but from my memory of day 2, Glenn claimed an investigator told him.  All I am saying is, this supposed investigator has not been any use since and I don't think Glenn should get a free pass.

I do kind of see what you're saying here, despite being in contact with the town investigator we've done nothing but kill off townies and PR roles ever since his role claim. 

3 hours ago, Dragonator said:

I'd assumed at the time that he was the investigator himself, but who knows? If not, the investigator must have had some solid reason to trust Glenn of all people on day 2, which makes me think Glenn is probably a townie. I suppose it's possible he's been converted since then though?

Can you explain why you never prodded Thelma at all until today? If I had blocked someone on a night with no scum kill, I would've tried to feel them out a little the next day. Today is the first time you've even mentioned her name. Also, did you not trust William either? His roleclaim was pretty convincing. 

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Well assuming that Audrey really is the town blocker, and she finds Glenn (and so by extension the town investigator) scummy, then we have allegedly two Town PR's not trusting each other, which I find worrying. 

But one of them doesn't have to be lying, do they?

4 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

But one of them doesn't have to be lying, do they?

Well, maybe not lying per se, but I do find it concerning that (quite possibly) the two last remaining PR roles don't trust each other. 

5 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Can you explain why you never prodded Thelma at all until today? If I had blocked someone on a night with no scum kill, I would've tried to feel them out a little the next day. Today is the first time you've even mentioned her name.  

I'd like to know this too, other people have called out Thelma too, other people have called out Thelma in the past and you never said anything, yet like Mr Studcille, its only after you've been called out do you start blurting out this information which would have been useful 3 days ago.

4 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

You change your vote because you "think we need a lynch", but the funny thing is, we already have a majority, 5/9. So your attempt to change a lynch seems more like a "I'll follow everyone else and agree to look Town" 

44 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I'd like to know this too, other people have called out Thelma too, other people have called out Thelma in the past and you never said anything, yet like Mr Studcille, its only after you've been called out do you start blurting out this information which would have been useful 3 days ago.

I don't think it would have been useful information 3 days ago.  As I said, I didn't think it was conclusive at the time so I shelved it to consider later.  Certainly interesting though that Thelam is still alive, that there have been kills since then and that others are also suspicious of her; I think there is a case building there.  If I had brought up the information 3 days ago without prompting, it would have revealed my role far too early and without the additional evidence of kills on the following nights.  Possibly the information would have been useful to bring up yesterday, I will accept that.