36348616451_0710fa9b0d_b.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder)
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4)
35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor)

Credits have Rolled:
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat) - ABS
35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows) - Burpamount
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob) - ABS
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck) ABS
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider) ABS
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis) ABS
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman) ABS

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

Damm, we've lost yet another townie, I liked Nash :cry_sad:.

Mr Clutch and Gopher, you have a lot of explaining to do, he bandwagon was clearly in favour studcliffe at 4-2, yet you both voted for Brick causing a no lynch because both lynchees had equal numbers. 

Interesting that Burpamount seems to be killing off the more obscure targets, I'm surprised they haven't gone after Glenn yet.

I'd be happy to vote for Studcille again today, since he's said nothing to change my mind. I could be convinced to vote for just about anyone though, you're all so quiet and scummy. :wacko: Some don't bother voting, some don't bother talking. Those who actually do vote and talk are incredibly middle-of-the-road. 

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Damm, we've lost yet another townie, I liked Nash :cry_sad:.

Mr Clutch and Gopher, you have a lot of explaining to do, he bandwagon was clearly in favour studcliffe at 4-2, yet you both voted for Brick causing a no lynch because both lynchees had equal numbers. 

It is simple. Do we want now need to convict someone for the sake of doing so? I just felt we need more time to form our basis. Normally I would agree a lynch, but there are so many kills among us and so far we had only nabbed Ari. I find it very highly pausible that we are so bad in getting the next one. 

There are too many quiet players around and I am not comfortable unless we have a strong basis. The town numbers are dwindling. 

51 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

It is simple. Do we want now need to convict someone for the sake of doing so? I just felt we need more time to form our basis. Normally I would agree a lynch, but there are so many kills among us and so far we had only nabbed Ari. I find it very highly pausible that we are so bad in getting the next one. 

But you said yesterday you were going for a majority:

On 8/8/2017 at 3:59 PM, WhiteFang said:

I am just going for the majority now. I pray we might have a good chance to nab it. 

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

11 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

But you said yesterday you were going for a majority:

I thought about it and I always stick to my gut. But lately without us able to contribute more reliable convictions in the day, I felt we are like headless chickens. The votes are now doing more actual harm to town. If we had successfully convicted one and end up being Town and 2 more kills come about at night. I am almost certain today will be the very last. 

5 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

I'd be happy to vote for Studcille again today, since he's said nothing to change my mind. I could be convinced to vote for just about anyone though, you're all so quiet and scummy. :wacko: Some don't bother voting, some don't bother talking. Those who actually do vote and talk are incredibly middle-of-the-road. 

Why Studcille over Brick Affleck, or anyone else for that matter?

4 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Why Studcille over Brick Affleck, or anyone else for that matter?

Obviously there's no much we have to go on since both Studcille and Affleck have hardly said a word, but Affleck failing to vote twice and going after Glenn for no reason seem more like townie mistakes to me. I could be wrong though. There are plenty of others I'd be happy to vote for though. @Dragonator has possibly done less than either Studcille and Affleck, as well as @Lord Duvors. Meanwhile, you and Foley have been appearing active, but have done very little to convince me you have the town's interest at heart.

What are your thoughts? Do you want to lynch Brick Affleck today?

10 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

There are too many quiet players around and I am not comfortable unless we have a strong basis. The town numbers are dwindling. 

I feel like this has been one our main problems, we've been focusing too much on the inactive players who have said nothing and we're not focusing enough on the players who are saying something. That said though, what Mr Studcille did yesterday was incredibly scummy, he posts nothing of any value on the first three days, yet when he's called out he suddenly blurts out accusations other people have already mentioned. I'd rather vote for him than Brick Affleck.

10 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Interesting that Burpamount seems to be killing off the more obscure targets, I'm surprised they haven't gone after Glenn yet.

I have a bad feeling Nash had a PR role, which leads me to believe the scum most likely have a tracker and a scum killer left. (Assuming there were 3 to begin with) 

33 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I feel like this has been one our main problems, we've been focusing too much on the inactive players who have said nothing and we're not focusing enough on the players who are saying something. That said though, what Mr Studcille did yesterday was incredibly scummy, he posts nothing of any value on the first three days, yet when he's called out he suddenly blurts out accusations other people have already mentioned. I'd rather vote for him than Brick Affleck.

We don't HAVE to vote for Studcille or Affleck. I'm happy to vote for an active player. Do you have anyone in mind?

1 hour ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

We don't HAVE to vote for Studcille or Affleck. I'm happy to vote for an active player. Do you have anyone in mind?

Well I'm not saying we don't vote for them, I'm just saying we don't spend the whole day going "Brick, do you have anything to say?" Or "Audrey, would you like to say something?" And then waiting on them to come out. But to your question, I'd say Thelma and Ebrick, I feel like whilst people have called them out occasionally, they've never been under any scrutiny, like they've floated along. 

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

I have a bad feeling Nash had a PR role, which leads me to believe the scum most likely have a tracker and a scum killer left. (Assuming there were 3 to begin with) 

What makes you think that? I doubt there are only two scum left. If we're lucky there are still three, if we're unlucky there are four left. I don't think they'd have a tracker either. Based on the Ari ordeal, it seems they already had an investigator-type role (unless you believe that Ari was originally the town investigator and was converted, in which case there definitely aren't only 2 scum left). I suppose it's possible it could've been passed on to another Burpamount member though.

I'm going to hit the hay. When I wake up, I hope it isn't still a ghost town in here. Before voting starts, could everyone please share their list of top suspects? I'm too tired to elaborate at the moment, so I'll just name my suspects now and get back to them later. Here goes...

Commie Scum:

- Studcille B. DeMille

- Audrey Hepbrick

- Thelma Brickmacher

Before anything, I'd like to ask why everyone seems to think that last night's death was caused by Burpamont? It's entirely possible that last night's killer was the vigilante.

4 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

I'm going to hit the hay. When I wake up, I hope it isn't still a ghost town in here. Before voting starts, could everyone please share their list of top suspects? I'm too tired to elaborate at the moment, so I'll just name my suspects now and get back to them later. Here goes...

Commie Scum:

- Studcille B. DeMille

- Audrey Hepbrick

- Thelma Brickmacher

I'm almost in agreement with you, however I don't feel as strongly about Thelma as you do.

10 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

What are your thoughts? Do you want to lynch Brick Affleck today?

I feel I'm in your boat, Reagan. Personally, I find Affleck a fine lynch, since he's really done nothing to make me regret not voting for him: showing up and disappearing once he's cast his vote. He hasn't said anything within the first 24 hours as well, which is suspicious. Studcille's pretty scummy as well, it's merely that Affleck's outburst yesterday towards Glenn, especially after what he said on Day Three, left a bad taste in my mouth. Audrey's also been incredibly scummy, only coming in once a day to post and vote. Here comment yesterday about "being interested in hearing defences" comes off as odd, as she doesn't post anything else for the rest of the day, especially since there was roughly 48 hours remaining. It's also easy to say you've been listening into the conversation, and another to actually get involved.

Yes, the quiet folks are remaining quiet, which is mighty bad for us... if you're town please speak up, only the scum would be trying to fly under the radar.

I don't feel bad not voting for Studcille yesterday... or, don't overly feel bad. I wasn't totally sold on his scumminess, and while I usually believe in a lynch being good for the town I felt we maybe didn't have enough wiggle room to be totally safe in lynching someone - the ease of which that lynch seemed to come together also bothered me. But now he hasn't spoken up today, and I'm second guessing myself.

I still am fairly confident that either Thelma or Foley is scum, and I am also leaning towards Thelma (they could also both be scum). Audrey seems like a good guess too, because she keeps passing under the radar. Brick Affleck still strikes me as sort of a stupid town play, but maybe...

Everyone should speak up. We're 24 hours into the day. Again, if you are town, it is your responsibility! We are probably really neck and neck, don't allow us to lynch the wrong person because you're silent.

Yesterday we should have lynched Affleck, he did the most scum like thing by voting for Clutch, and today I think there are no better options, Gopher is still on my watch list, but there is no hope for a lynch on him today. 

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

Do you really think the scum would vote so openly for Clutch? That just seems like a silly move on their part... especially if they didn't have any plan of following through. For the time being I'm going to vote for a coaster who could be pulling strings behind the scenes.

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dargonator)

If you're town, this is the time to actually start playing, Audrey.

20 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Well I'm not saying we don't vote for them, I'm just saying we don't spend the whole day going "Brick, do you have anything to say?" Or "Audrey, would you like to say something?" And then waiting on them to come out. But to your question, I'd say Thelma and Ebrick, I feel like whilst people have called them out occasionally, they've never been under any scrutiny, like they've floated along. 

I am in favour of what you said, but I am damn annoyed on the quiet ones as well. Normally not doing anything at all is also not helping by being active. Burpamounts can do either approaches. Confuse the town to the best they can by making the mess even messier like having sideway votes. OR blend in as part of their smoke screen tactics to buy time to thin their numbers from two-pronged attacks in the hope of getting 2 kills per day/night. Now we know how things sum up. 

I am not entirely sure on who to vote anymore especially when legit source of Burpamount is not as straight forward as I would like to. 

My top suspect is Audury (being damn non overlyverbose and speak when I place a vote against her). 

15 hours ago, Kintobor said:

I feel I'm in your boat, Reagan. Personally, I find Affleck a fine lynch, since he's really done nothing to make me regret not voting for him: showing up and disappearing once he's cast his vote. He hasn't said anything within the first 24 hours as well, which is suspicious. Studcille's pretty scummy as well, it's merely that Affleck's outburst yesterday towards Glenn, especially after what he said on Day Three, left a bad taste in my mouth. Audrey's also been incredibly scummy, only coming in once a day to post and vote. Here comment yesterday about "being interested in hearing defences" comes off as odd, as she doesn't post anything else for the rest of the day, especially since there was roughly 48 hours remaining. It's also easy to say you've been listening into the conversation, and another to actually get involved.

Feel free to vote for any of those three then. Who do you think is the most scummy? You're making a pretty good case for Audrey. 

18 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

Before anything, I'd like to ask why everyone seems to think that last night's death was caused by Burpamont? It's entirely possible that last night's killer was the vigilante.

I'm almost in agreement with you, however I don't feel as strongly about Thelma as you do.

So who are you voting for today? Studcille or Audrey? Or someone else?

On 8/11/2017 at 11:18 PM, Tariq j said:

Are you going to vote for Thelma or Ebrick then? 

Look at all these people who have named their suspects but refuse to vote for them. So so scummy. :wacko: It's almost as if they're doing none of the heavy lifting, just waiting around to bandwagon someone. I wonder if the scum only needs one more town-lynch to win?

Of the three I've quoted here, I feel Thelma has been the most consistently wishy-washy. So for now I will Vote: Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor)

And it looks like Audrey has just popped by. Do you have any suggestions?

Come to think of it. No one is taking appropriate action and I am going to base my gut feeling again. This is no basis and I had cast my doubts before. Time to be sure. 

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator)

I have played with Brick affleck twice before as scum in two previous films, and he was never this careless, although what he did was stupid, it seems more careless than anything. 

Studcille's outburst after he was called out yesterday still strikes me as scummy. Also interesting that he doesn't seem to address any suspicions form other players when he posted earlier today, instead of defending himself he went straight onto the attack and accusing another player.

Vote: Studcille B Demille (Khscarymovie4)

We can't afford another no lynch situation at this rate, so if people are really keen to lynch Audrey then I'll change my vote, but I still feel studcille is the better choice.

40 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Look at all these people who have named their suspects but refuse to vote for them. So so scummy. :wacko: It's almost as if they're doing none of the heavy lifting, just waiting around to bandwagon someone. I wonder if the scum only needs one more town-lynch to win?

In all fairness, voting hadn't even opened when I made the post, so we couldn't have voted for our suspects anyway. 

38 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

In all fairness, voting hadn't even opened when I made the post, so we couldn't have voted for our suspects anyway. 

You did have 16 hours to cast your vote though. 

*swishes out of her trailer*

Gotta say, this has been a bit of a shambles so far.  Is our town block investigator dead or have we given up on trying to pass through information that is actually of use?  Do we know what has happened there?  Maybe I missed that update.  Anyway, sadly I don't have a whole lot of gossip.  All I want is to win a Henry award. :cry_sad:

One of my top suspects is Thelma, which is really just based on a night action result I heard through the grapevine (she was blocked successfully on night one apparently and there was no kill that night, which is an interesting coincidence).  Gotta say I don't find Glenn convincing as a townie either, particularly after yesterday's little vote splitting performance.  I feel like Gopher is clean, even though he stopped fetching coffee days ago.  :hmpf_bad:  Brick Afleck and Studcille could equally be scum, I suppose.  Brickald gives me a clean vibe for being so hot on getting people to back up their ramblings with actual votes, but again that isn't anything very substantial to base a clean vibe on.  Roger and Finn I don't really have a view on either way at the moment.

There's no easy answer.  It's unfortunate we don't have much in the way of useful night actions to analyse but we shall have to work with what we have got.

As to defending myself, why my dears, if I were Burpamount I feel like I would be putting in a lot more effort to give the appearance of being an innocent townie. :laugh:

There are 9 of us left.  I would suspect there must be at a guess about 3 Burpamounts left, and who knows whether one of you is neutral to this whole ordeal.  With numbers dwindling, the scum may slip up somewhere and try to group up or, alternatively, depending on who is being voted for, will split themselves to try to appear like they are not associated.

So, since the best responses come from a vote being placed, mine is going to go on Thelma for now as I at least have something more than just a hunch to go on there.  Plus her name sounds sooo scummy right??

Vote:  Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor)

A suggestion, perhaps we are getting to the stage in this drama where it would be useful for us to make role claims?  Might be a good way to try and catch someone out, either by claiming vanilla town and someone having some dirt on them that doesn't fit with that, or by claiming a role and explaining actions which are inconsistent with what someone else has.  Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Dragonator said:

One of my top suspects is Thelma, which is really just based on a night action result I heard through the grapevine (she was blocked successfully on night one apparently and there was no kill that night, which is an interesting coincidence).

How could you possibly know that? Did you know it earlier? If so, why did you not volunteer this information before?

There's no easy answer.  It's unfortunate we don't have much in the way of useful night actions to analyse but we shall have to work with what we have got.

A suggestion, perhaps we are getting to the stage in this drama where it would be useful for us to make role claims?  Might be a good way to try and catch someone out, either by claiming vanilla town and someone having some dirt on them that doesn't fit with that, or by claiming a role and explaining actions which are inconsistent with what someone else has.  Thoughts?

Roleclaim to whom exactly? You seem to be awfully interested in what everyone did at night.

As to defending myself, why my dears, if I were Burpamount I feel like I would be putting in a lot more effort to give the appearance of being an innocent townie. :laugh:

So your defense is to excuse yourself for not doing a good job of appearing to be a townie. Convincing.

There are 9 of us left.  I would suspect there must be at a guess about 3 Burpamounts left, and who knows whether one of you is neutral to this whole ordeal.  With numbers dwindling, the scum may slip up somewhere and try to group up or, alternatively, depending on who is being voted for, will split themselves to try to appear like they are not associated.

Yes, practically everyone here has said that at some point. It does not contribute to the discussion or help up in any way. It seems more like a stock phrase used to make oneself seem more town.