Sign in to follow this  
MstrOfPppts

[MOC] Django Unchained - What's everybody staring at?

It's been a while since I last built something ... here's my latest creation, a scene from my favourite Western and Tarantino movie.

36431334706_018f38f3fe_b.jpg

35642332044_acba8e39d3_b.jpg

35668991143_9c4266b568_b.jpg

Very cool sand technique. The wheel tracks look wonderful! The only thing is, maybe add some dark tan to the tan in all of the sand or have no dark tan at all, since it looks a little odd having dark tan only in the tire tracks.

Nice job!

Haha, Western mocs all the way! Great stuff to be seen here, great wagon, main building and path! However, the shack seems a little out of place when compared to the rest.

I love the movie, and love the scene.  This is nicely done, and a good representation.  I really like how you did the tooth!

Nice work!

Nice MOC, great movie. I like how you built the tooth.

I'd probably use a bit lower angle on the photos to create better immersion with the creation.

Dark tan is only used in tracks for the wet effect since there's mud in the middle of the road. The rest is solid dry sand and therefor there's no trail behind Djangos horse either.

Well the main build is the wagon itself and I admit the rest was built a bit fast. The shack seems OK to me, it just needs some chicken flying around and maybe more stuff piled at the wall. The brown building also misses the curtains and the lady in the window staring outside. Since it was built for a competition I was running out of time.

Thanks guys for the comments, glad you like it.