LucByard

Blacktron Rectifier

A drone unit for dealing with other drone units that are far too cute and popular for their own good.

35660568803_17a34d7769.jpg

"These Turtle units are too common-place, and too heavily armed. They've become a problem, a problem that requires... Rectification."

Edited by LucByard

Nice! I feel like the rectifier just stabbed it's tail right into the top of the turtle's back and fried all of it's circuits!

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you intentionally placed the tail there so it would create a cool red "eye effect" on the Rectifier's head dome :)

I think the legs are too skinny though, maybe snap on a [1x1 clip tile] to the robot arms?

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

This is sooo evil - hilarious! :laugh:

I really like this evil red laser pinning poor turtle down. Poses, angles and build all work together perfectly. Really good work! :classic:

That's great... but the poor turtle!  The arms/guns on the underside are a nice touch and keep the scorpion feel going.

So, when do we see the Blacktron Exo-Suit to go with it??  Most of the ones I've seen haven't been evil enough.  :wink:

Wow! That is just evil!!! Awesome job you've done here. Well done!

Personally I like the legs. They're very good when compared with a real scorpion. Thumbs up!

On 8/10/2017 at 0:31 AM, Henchmen4Hire said:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you intentionally placed the tail there so it would create a cool red "eye effect" on the Rectifier's head dome :)

I think the legs are too skinny though, maybe snap on a [1x1 clip tile] to the robot arms?

I think the dome would catch the reflection somewhere from most angles but it I couldn't see it when I was taking the shot because it's such a small detail. I did consider bulking up the legs, with weapons as it happens, but thought it would just slow the creature down  and I wanted that creepy scuttling look to suggest it moves quickly... You wouldn't want to be chased by one.

On 8/10/2017 at 4:21 AM, deraven said:

That's great... but the poor turtle!  The arms/guns on the underside are a nice touch and keep the scorpion feel going.

So, when do we see the Blacktron Exo-Suit to go with it??  Most of the ones I've seen haven't been evil enough.  :wink:

Hmmm. You've got a point. Depends if get a hook next time I'm table-srapping.

Thanks for your feedback everyone.