Maxim I

[ESL - FB] MAESTRO Warehouse at Puerto Desafio

With the evergrowing economy in Trador, MAESTRO founded a warehouse in Puerto Desafio. Due to its central location, it was the perfect base to trade with the surrounding villages.

35255602303_17b9049970_c.jpg

---

Will be licenced as a large commercial property (Challenge 5 (Eslandola) free licence/price for participating in every category)

The road was really a struggle :p

I really like this micro build. You've succeeded in maintaining the style of your regular-sized builds. The dark blue rather than regular blue is a nice touch for the water, and I think your road technique is quite clever and effective! :thumbup:

Now that is a neat micro, Maxim! :thumbup:  I'm really liking that road too, and the green and gold in the predominantly white building look great as well!  Nicely done! :pir-wink:

As others have said, the road here is really good!  Effective use of parts on the building too! :thumbup: 

Yep that road is really good! :pir-laugh: But then so is the rest of the build. I like the dark blue water and the angled teeth pieces you've used on the roof. Fantastic microbuild!

Nice splashes of color, pavement and also the teeth roof.

Can you give me a link to a max 100x100 picture, for me to add in the preview post of Puerto Desafio builds?

Woohooo! Nice one! And very Eslandolan I might add :tongue:

I am thinking how much time did it take for those round tiles to be put in place correctly...

That pavement method works great with this microbuild though the sideways round tile on the close end looks a little odd. Nice usage of the round corner piece to avoid a squared build.