Maxim I

[ESL - FB] New Haven School & The Blues Inn

As a man of its word, Lord Maximilian Damaximus sent some workers to New Haven as well to help developping the new Haven for refugees.

As the housing projects started to turn out very colourfull, the architect continued this style and designed a school and an inn for New Haven.

36337871916_4e8a4e6ffb_c.jpg

The school, in the red, was very much needed to keep giving chances to the refugees and to teach them the laws of Corrington.

After a hard day of study and much information, the citizens can take a break in the Blues Inn next door.

35574451483_756bfc76f1_c.jpg

36245890271_4b10fe5699_c.jpg

---

Property can be licenced by Corrington as a small education and a small artisan.

---

This was a fun build :)

Very colorful! I like the shape of the schoolhouse. The Redcoats on the street is a nice nod to the location. And I really like the effect of the flowers and vegetation in the foreground of the low shots. Very nice! :thumbup:

A very colourful scene Maxim! I too like the flowers at the front of the scene. The red house in particular has some very nice part use, the red railing brick across the front and the SNOT tiles are really cool. Corrington thanks you for your efforts on behalf of the refugees who choose to settle in New Haven.

Nice vegetation at the front of the build to give a change in view, and nice facades of the buildings. I like the snot tiles on the red building. I hadn't considered using the darker background color before. Great build overall.