Sign in to follow this  
The_Chosen_1

For Sale: 10179 Millennium Falcon - 100% Complete w/ NEW Sticker Sheet & Minifigs

Due to some personal reasons, the time has come to part with my beloved 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon.

Those who have been on the forum for a few years know that I was among the first in our community to part out the set back in 2010, a time-consuming process that involved multiple orders primarily from Lego directly (with a few new pieces ordered from Bricklink). As a result, the set is 100% complete and includes ALL of the extremely rare pieces like the printed radar dish, LBG boat mast riggings, dark red 6x14 plate, etc. The original sticker sheet is even included BRAND NEW and in perfect condition, as is the silver 30th Anniversary sticker. All five minifigures (Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan) are in absolutely pristine, mint condition.

I carefully inventoried all parts in the set multiple times, but never had the opportunity to build and display it. What you're getting is essentially a brand-new set, minus the original box and instruction manual. (A PDF copy of the instruction manual can still be downloaded from Lego. I'm also happy to email it)

Asking $1200 USD shipped anywhere in the U.S. I'm open to international shipping; just message me if you're interested and we'll work out the details.

Help me find this set a good home!

Sign in to follow this