Sign in to follow this  
10thclass

Unnoticable ship interiors needed

So, i have been looking around and have been playing around with my lego silent mary. But sadly unlike other ships, it had no detachable roofs or spaces. I know you can't make a lower floor in this set because y'know... giant broken floor wich is now the zombie sharks' private apartment. But why couldn't they make a captain's hut?

Because i'm not good at making unnoticable changes (especially in this set) and my lack of lego building skills are truly disturbing, i haven't yet started. How did all of you tackle this major drawback? And if you somehow made a living space out of the captains hut, what are your other mods to this set? thank you for your time

Edited by 10thclass

I don't have this set, but if you post a few pictures of the area, or make an approximation of it in LDD and post it here, I might be able to come up with some stuff for you.

You can always build something like a 16x16 vignette and place it next to Silent Mary like a close up on the captain's cabin. In this model it is a bit tricky to incorporate one as they haven't really used a proper minifig scale, at least through and through.