As other tasks had already been occupied, we decided to add some more housing to New Haven. Build from solid stone that was found nearby, we decided that painting it would make it look best. Off course, everyone was complaining about us taking so long to finish up the roof - it seemed like they wanted the roof to collapse on their heads. This roof should last.

36234865522_b60c0ace21_c.jpg

I needed a use of my blue windows for a while now, and given that most of my bricks useful for projects like this are currently out of my reach, this was the obvious choice to build. The roof is also offset half a stud in each direction, but that isn't too clear in the picture sadly. 

To be licensed by Corrington for New Haven as a small Residence.

Somehow I missed this one, my apologies Legostone. I really like this house. The classic colours all work really well together and the blue windows make for a nice highlight - especially with the dark green base. Really nice job! Thank you on behalf of Corrington and the people of New Haven.

I also missed commenting on this. I like the use of dark green plates under the green plants, and the spare use of stones on the path. Good use of color, including natural colors on the ground and bright colors on the house (and in the flowers). I also like that the workers are still finishing the roof. Nice build all around. :thumbup:

Nice little house, Legostone! I like the classic-looking colour scheme, and also the idea of Eslandolans and Corries working together for humanitarian purposes! :classic:

Great house that definitely fits into the theme of housing presently being portrayed. The minifigure posing and the non-square base are both exceptional. My only critique of this build is the random fuzziness at the lower right corner of the photo. Though not blocking the build itself, it is a little distracting. I do like the offset roof though if you hadn't mentioned it, I might have missed it due to the angle of the photography.