brickphisto

MOC: 31070 alternate Porsche

Hello everybody,

this is my first alternate model of the official Creator set 31070. Inspired by Nathanael and amaman the target was a classic Porsche look. I used only parts of the official set. But since there are many slopes, curved slopes, tiles, snot parts and some useful Technic parts the set seems perfect for creating alternate models.

The doors and the bonnet open. But the doors were slightly tricky to build as there aren't any of those hinge plates that are usually used for opening doors. The roof wasn't that easy either. But I am fairly pleased with the overall look and the sturdiness of the model.

Thanks for watching!

Lego 31070 Porsche 911-14

Edited by legophisto

Very nice lines indeed! You achieved a very accurate Porsche-look. Just the engine isn't quite Porsche-typical. A flat 6 would be the classic choice:wink:

Looks great. The alts Nathanael and Amaman and Keeponbricking are definitely responsible for me picking up this set. Looking forward to building each, including your 911. Thanks for sharing the build-up shots. I see you did the small-block v8 swap ;)

Edited by prototyp

I have to say: "WOW!" This is definitely very cool Porsche alternative model. I have to build something out of this set too - it still lies MISB in my closet...

On 07/08/2017 at 8:45 AM, legophisto said:

If you are interested I can provide a free LDD file. Just send me a message.

If you can make this LDD file, I'm interested.

I ordered this set and I want to build your Porsche :-)

Ho comprato il set 31070 e vorrei fare anch’io il porsche esistono delle istruzioni?

Edited by aldruccio

8 minutes ago, aldruccio said:

Ho comprato il set 31070 e vorrei fare anch’io il porsche esistono delle istruzioni?

Prova a parlare in qualche inglese. Con una comunità prevalentemente inglese, si dovrebbe cercare di parlare inglese come lo stato delle regole. 

Hi everyone,

if you are interested in the instructions just send me a pm with your email address and I will send you the LDD files.

14 hours ago, aldruccio said:

where can i send you the private message?

You have to reach 10 posts before you can access the personal messenger. When you do it will be in the upper right hand corner with an envelope icon. 

On 10/10/2017 at 11:39 AM, legophisto said:

Hi everyone,

if you are interested in the instructions just send me a pm with your email address and I will send you the LDD files.

Done! Thank you for sharing your LDD files with us!

If you can make this LDD file, I'm interested.

I ordered this set and I want to build your Porsche :-)