Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 4

Alright, so I did some digging around through yesterday's discussion and something really weird popped up in correlation to the current dialogue. It begins with Glen explaining to the town that the town block has cleared another person, when Affleck says this:

On August 1, 2017 at 2:27 AM, Actor Builder said:

And who's that?

To me it was a far too muddled up event with way too many facets to draw any clean conclusion from, so I'd wager there was a lot of scum misinformation going around that we didn't notice. I think it's unwise to count anyone as in the clear yet. Also, who's hungry?

Ben goes fishing, in public no less, for the identity of the cleared townie. Glen's response is as such:

On August 1, 2017 at 4:25 AM, WhiteFang said:

Do you want this information to be revealed in public and tell the whole world who is cleared? This is insane especially if this person who is cleared and is also not in danger. I don't get it and why the need to expose? Because I know who's cleared? Well the Burpamounts already knew their teammates in secret and are plotting our deaths. There's no reason to put that cleared citizen in danger. The source already proven to me that the investigation is sane and I will put my life for this very person, no matter the cause. 

Glen basically tells Affleck that she will not indulge this information in order to keep the identity of the investigated townie a secret. To release this information would basically paint a giant target on the investigated person's back, and limit the number of potential people in the town block. Affleck's response is:

On August 1, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Actor Builder said:

Cool beans, bro.

So, you seemingly had no issue yesterday with Glen when she told you to stop fishing in public and let the town block try and do it's thing, but today you're issue with Glen is because "she's in a position to lead". That's not the only thing that I find interesting. You were called out by Nash as being the third person to go fishing for results. This was your response:

On August 1, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Actor Builder said:

I thought he was insinuating that we as a community had already publicly cleared someone as a collective based on yesterday's events. I see now he was not.

You could've looked through the discussion to see who said person potentially was! Why exactly did you ask to know whose name was revealed when you could've simply went back and looked? This to me looks like a cover up to save face and not look as scummy. Day Two, your only comment was on how you had no idea what was going on, and didn't even vote, let alone for confirmed scum Ari. That added with what you've said today leads me to do this.

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

4 hours ago, Zepher said:

I don't think the scum would have known. Some others in accusing me have said that maybe the scum already knew Nouget was investigated, thus I was the "early scum vote" because I somehow knew he was already dead meat. That seems bizarrely overly complicated to me.

Oh, I'd missed that Studcille used this as an accusation against you. 

On 8/6/2017 at 7:36 AM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Sorry for my post full of nothing of note, thankfully I have something interesting to say today. Gopher has been acting scummy since day 1, he voted for Mr. Foley because Foley voted for him, he then says everyone who is spreading out votes is scummy yet still keeping his vote on Foley. On day 2 he votes for Mr. Nougat, he says Clutch's reason for voting was stupid then votes providing no reason. Yesterday the now deceased and confirmed townie Mr. Plastic voted for Gopher, and Gopher votes for Brickcaprio. Everyday Gopher says that we need a lynch and spreading out votes is bad, yet he never joins a bandwagon, on Day 2 he voted Nougat before the badwagon started getting momentum, when there was no reason to the vote, maybe the scum team knew Nougat had been targeted and there was no chance for him. 

How do you think the scum team knew Nougat had been targeted? 

4 hours ago, Zepher said:

I'm not opposed to the vote against Brick Affleck. I've found him suspicious for days... but his vote for Clutch is so idiotic and missing the point I'm so how less suspicious now... I know it's dangerous to continue to say "that's too brave for a scum" because then the scum will just eventually do whatever they want, but I'm going to Vote: Nash Bricksman again today. I still believe there is a scum lurking in those three flopped votes from the Nouget day. 

I kind of agree with you there. There's also the fact that Affleck hasn't voted for the last two days, which I would imagine scum wouldn't want to risk, especially someone so vulnerable to a lynch as him. Nash is a little suspicious, he has remained very middle-of-the-road and his low-key fishing while calling others out for fishing rubs me the wrong way.

However, Studcille's sudden burst of substance is what bothers me most so far today. I wonder if his teammates suggested he come out with an accusation and appear helpful?

Unvote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

Vote: Studcille B. DeMille (Khscarymovie4)

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:36 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Sorry for my post full of nothing of note, thankfully I have something interesting to say today. Gopher has been acting scummy since day 1, he voted for Mr. Foley because Foley voted for him, he then says everyone who is spreading out votes is scummy yet still keeping his vote on Foley. On day 2 he votes for Mr. Nougat, he says Clutch's reason for voting was stupid then votes providing no reason. Yesterday the now deceased and confirmed townie Mr. Plastic voted for Gopher, and Gopher votes for Brickcaprio. Everyday Gopher says that we need a lynch and spreading out votes is bad, yet he never joins a bandwagon, on Day 2 he voted Nougat before the badwagon started getting momentum, when there was no reason to the vote, maybe the scum team knew Nougat had been targeted and there was no chance for him. 

You've had plenty of time to tell us all these thoughts (which are just a repeat of what others have said) yet it's only when you've been called out do you start talking, which is a scummy thing to do.

Vote: Studcille B Demille (Khscarymovie4)

Current Vote Tally
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) -
mediumsnowman, Kintobor
1 vote for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - Actor Builder
2 vote for Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - Zepher
1 vote for Studcille B DeMille (Khscarymovie4) - TinyPiesRUs, Tariq J

A majority vote is needed for a lynch. There are still 24 hours left in the day.

Now our votes are going sideway again.... Who can I trust to place my vote on... We do need a lynch but somehow I got a feeling that our votes are now being influenced by Burpamounts without getting a major conviction? There is so few people to trust right now. 

18 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

Now our votes are going sideway again.... Who can I trust to place my vote on... We do need a lynch but somehow I got a feeling that our votes are now being influenced by Burpamounts without getting a major conviction? There is so few people to trust right now. 

Surely we'll have a better chance of getting a majority conviction if you voice your thoughts now rather than later? Personally I'm happy to see more than one lynch candidate being offered up at this point in time - it gives us much more information than a straight bandwagon ever would. 

*hair swishes out of her trailer* I'm here for the dance sequence!  Or is this the one where I get my star cameo?  These scripts all merge into one.  A bit like that vote tally, my mind is boggled by it right now. :wacko:

My time away from my sunbed is limited so I'm going to stick a vote in and see where it leads.  I've been listening in closely to the discussions and I am currently most persuaded by Brickald.  Mostly by his cowboy hat. :wub: And rippling muscles...

Anyway, for now my vote is as follows.  Also interested in hearing a defence of course.

Hm, there is also something funky about the voting today... which probably means yesterday was not a mistake and that someone has some power over votes (especially because the hosts never addressed the concerns about yesterday's votes)? Why are there two votes for Nash but only my name next to it?

2 hours ago, Zepher said:

Hm, there is also something funky about the voting today... which probably means yesterday was not a mistake and that someone has some power over votes (especially because the hosts never addressed the concerns about yesterday's votes)? Why are there two votes for Nash but only my name next to it?

Awful math on my end. Here's the correct one.

Current Vote Tally
mediumsnowman, Kintobor
1 vote for Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - Zepher
3 votes for Studcille B DeMille (Khscarymovie4) - TinyPiesRUs, Tariq J, Dragonator

A majority vote is needed for a lynch. There are still 13 hours left in the day.

Darkdragon Adds: For miscounted vote on Day 3, it is regrettable, but by the time it was noticed it was too late. We can not bring people back from the dead.

Edited by Darkdragon
Adding info

Not really a fan of this bandwagon forming on Studcille... I think we're on the right track with Brick and his scum mates are trying to deflect the bandwagon on to Studcille instead. Not really any concrete evidence, just a gut feeling.

19 hours ago, Tariq j said:

You've had plenty of time to tell us all these thoughts (which are just a repeat of what others have said) yet it's only when you've been called out do you start talking, which is a scummy thing to do.

On day 1 I called Gopher out for revenge voting. I did not pay attention to him much after that, but today I looked over everything and everyone and all the post he made, and he really stuck out as scummy to me, I have explained my reasons for why on the first page. As for how Zepher could have known about Nougat being investigated, the scum could have a tracker, the tracker could have found out Nougats was targeted, so when Clutch voted for Nougats and said she had information she could not reveal, the scum knew Nougats would be lynched, so they decided to vote early to seem less scum like. There is not much hope for a lynch against Gopher, so even though I want to vote for him I will not. Besides me Affleck is the best bet for a lynch, and his vote against Clutch has the worst reason I have ever seen.  So in that case:

Spreading out votes like this is no, no good with not much time left in the day. Gopher and Brick seem to be doing a good job of hiding and staying out of voting patterns. Most suspicious, if you ask me. I would most like to lynch Brick, but reviewing Studcille's posts he is looking more and more suspicious, especially his outburst today following his previous inactivity. A successful lynch right now is pivotal, and splitting/spreading the votes is a great place for scum to hide and avoid lynching their own. 

6 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Spreading out votes like this is no, no good with not much time left in the day. Gopher and Brick seem to be doing a good job of hiding and staying out of voting patterns. Most suspicious, if you ask me. I would most like to lynch Brick, but reviewing Studcille's posts he is looking more and more suspicious, especially his outburst today following his previous inactivity. A successful lynch right now is pivotal, and splitting/spreading the votes is a great place for scum to hide and avoid lynching their own. 

Hang on, you said yourself people who voted for Studcliffe could possibly be scum and you thought Brick was the better choice for lynch, but then you suddenly swap votes, I mean I understand you're doing it to get a lynch which is good but it does seem suspicious. 

One thing I will agree on is that Gopher is good at avoiding bandwagons, out of the three of the four days Gopher has avoided the bandwagon, the lynchee has been Town, I'm not sure whether there's some kind of WIFOM going on so it will make him look Town the next day for not voting for the town player? 

I've been reluctant for all the votes for pretty much the same reason. Here we have another sluggish bandwagon, where everyone is "very reluctantly" going after Studcille. That makes things easy for the scum. Look at the ONE day we had some serious pushback... it was ALSO the ONE day we had a scum in the crosshairs. Every other day has been a slow trudge towards a bandwagon.

Unvote: Nash Brickman

Vote: Brick Affleck

There, let's see what happens with that. There is still time in the day for people to sway either way, but I don't really like either of these lynches. Why haven't we gone after people like Thelma, Nash, and Foley? They keep on pinging me. Look at the bizarrely complicated case Thelma builds at the top of this page for voting for Brick - is that so that she justifies a vote against someone she knows will flip town? And Foley keeps playing the mediator, while often ending up in the center of bandwagons - a way to seem not too suspicious, but to still oust townies. Hopefully I'm wrong and these easy lynches are just scum randomly not going down swinging/no one even attempting to aid their allies, but that seems outlandish to me.

2 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

Wait, so a successful lynch is pivotal and you'd like to lynch Brick the most, but you're going to vote for Studcille? Do you think Brick and Studcille are both scum?

Current Vote Tally
Kintobor, khscarymovie4
1 vote for Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - Zepher
4 votes for Studcille B DeMille (Khscarymovie4) - TinyPiesRUs, Tariq J, Dragonator, mediumsnowman

A majority vote is needed for a lynch. There are still 8 hours left in the day.

1 hour ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Wait, so a successful lynch is pivotal and you'd like to lynch Brick the most, but you're going to vote for Studcille? Do you think Brick and Studcille are both scum?

Either could be scum, I'm just as in the dark as everyone else. I think Brick Affleck is most likely to be, though I can't rule out the possibility that Studcille is, which I why I voted for him. With a majority needed to lynch either of them, my vote on Brick was useless, as the wagon was swinging towards Studcille.

19 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Either could be scum, I'm just as in the dark as everyone else. I think Brick Affleck is most likely to be, though I can't rule out the possibility that Studcille is, which I why I voted for him. With a majority needed to lynch either of them, my vote on Brick was useless, as the wagon was swinging towards Studcille.

At the moment there are 4 votes (including yours) for Studcille and 3 for Affleck. 

Apologies, I formatted my vote incorrectly earlier:

Unvote: Nash Brickman (mediumsnowman)

Yes, Nash, we can still sink Brick Affleck if you think he's the scummier one. Want to go for that? Why/why not?

18 minutes ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

At the moment there are 4 votes (including yours) for Studcille and 3 for Affleck. 

When I voted there were 2 for Affleck and 3 for Studcille, and my swap made it 4-1. 

4 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Apologies, I formatted my vote incorrectly earlier:

Unvote: Nash Brickman (mediumsnowman)

Yes, Nash, we can still sink Brick Affleck if you think he's the scummier one. Want to go for that? Why/why not?

Now it's 4-3, but we're still running out of time! Your vote would be better on Studcille than Brick right now. Yet another case of you avoiding the bandwagon and staying out of the spotlight, Gopher.

For the record, I think Brick has been scummier this game, but both could be a decent lynch. :def_shrug:

Why not put your vote on who you think the scummier of the two are, and make it 4-3 in favor of the person you think is scummy? Late voters are more likely to go for the person with the most votes.

I am just going for the majority now. I pray we might have a good chance to nab it. 

Alright, everyone of accusing me of never jumping on bandwagons, here is your chance to prove me wrong. Mr. Foley? Mr. Bricksman?

1 hour ago, WhiteFang said:

I am just going for the majority now. I pray we might have a good chance to nab it. 

But Studcille had more votes before you cast your vote, now the votes are even. :look: I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the two suspects today.

6 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Current Vote Tally
4 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) -
Kintobor, khscarymovie4, Zepher, Whitefang
4 votes for Studcille B DeMille (Khscarymovie4) - TinyPiesRUs, Tariq J, Dragonator, mediumsnowman
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - 1 penaltty vote

A majority vote is needed for a lynch. There is no lynch today.

NoNo lynch happens tonight, let's see what happens in the morning.

Edited by KotZ