Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 4

35544126074_3403578259_c.jpg
36379697555_4eea9eef9b_b.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder)
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher)
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4)
35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor)

Credits have Rolled:
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat) - ABS
35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows) - Burpamount
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob) - ABS
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck) ABS
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider) ABS
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis) ABS

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

That's... not good. I can assume William was killed by the scum and Legonardo by the vig for his odd PM to Roger the other day.

I'm rather surprised to see Rosamunde turn up town, I thought her message to William was very out-of-character for a townie.

Hopefully Glenn and the block have news for us.

We lose two of them and really...... simply very painful, for us ABS. I am at loss of words and yesterday we were pushing hard for a lynch for Rosamund, among other candidates. We needed a conviction and among us, our votes were going sideways. We need to properly nail the bloody right person down for today. The numbers are dwindling. 

We have 11 of us left and I bet there are at least 3 to 4 Burpamounts remaining. At this rate, the odds are no good for us.  

Three vanillas?! That's not good, the only thing this does prove is that the vig is still alive, which is a good sign.

That's a shame, neither Rosamunde nor Legonardo were really on the top of my scum lists, so it's frustrating that we had to choose between those two yesterday.I'd like to get in early today with the accusations and say that Studcille B. DeMille is incredibly scummy, having done nothing of note and hovered under the radar. The same goes for Brick Affleck.

I'd like to hear more from Ebrick too. What did Legonardo tell you in private? 

8 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

That's a shame, neither Rosamunde nor Legonardo were really on the top of my scum lists, so it's frustrating that we had to choose between those two yesterday.I'd like to get in early today with the accusations and say that Studcille B. DeMille is incredibly scummy, having done nothing of note and hovered under the radar. The same goes for Brick Affleck.

I? 

I agree that Studcliffe hasn't been the most helpful but would a scum draw attention to themselves like that? We can't afford to lose another townie even an unhelpful one at that. 

9 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Well, after my vote for him I received a message from him stating that the reason he was asking me strange questions was that he had a condition where if I was killed his role would change from vanilla townie to something else. Unfortunately by the time I saw the message the day had already ended.

Well this sucks. Ms. Bricke being ABS surprises me as her post seemed really off yesterday. I guess I was also wrong about there being no vig, I agree that Plastic was most likley the scum kill and Brickcaprio was vig kill. I guess this means the vig is on are side as they went after someone who looked a bit scummy yesterday.

10 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Sorry for my post full of nothing of note, thankfully I have something interesting to say today. Gopher has been acting scummy since day 1, he voted for Mr. Foley because Foley voted for him, he then says everyone who is spreading out votes is scummy yet still keeping his vote on Foley. On day 2 he votes for Mr. Nougat, he says Clutch's reason for voting was stupid then votes providing no reason. Yesterday the now deceased and confirmed townie Mr. Plastic voted for Gopher, and Gopher votes for Brickcaprio. Everyday Gopher says that we need a lynch and spreading out votes is bad, yet he never joins a bandwagon, on Day 2 he voted Nougat before the badwagon started getting momentum, when there was no reason to the vote, maybe the scum team knew Nougat had been targeted and there was no chance for him. 

59 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

Well, after my vote for him I received a message from him stating that the reason he was asking me strange questions was that he had a condition where if I was killed his role would change from vanilla townie to something else. Unfortunately by the time I saw the message the day had already ended.

Maybe he's a back up role of some sort? So if you have a role and die, he inherits it. So (assuming he is a back up) it wasn't too scummy for him to ask you for your role, since you could then have discussed who you targeted etc.

Lots of surprises for me today. I really really did not think we had a vig, and it appears I'm wrong about that. And while Rosamunde was not a surprising flip I did earnestly believe Brickcaprio was at least a decent bet. Mr. Plastic unfortunately isn't shocking - the scum would be gunning for him.

So that puts me back at the drawing board. I am busy slinging coffees right now but will have time later in the day to try to take a look at the votes...  

41 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Maybe he's a back up role of some sort? So if you have a role and die, he inherits it. So (assuming he is a back up) it wasn't too scummy for him to ask you for your role, since you could then have discussed who you targeted etc.

Look, he started out asking for information on weather or not I had been told that my death would trigger an event for someone else with no explanation as to why, which seemed very scummy at the time. The explanation I just passed on to you only came after I had voted for him. And anyway, he never asked if I had a role, only if I was aware of his. And if I did have a role his questions would still have been scummy as I'd have no way of telling if he really was selling the truth or lying to me to get me to reveal information to the scum. Conversely, if I don't have a role than it becomes less scummy as the scum would have no reason to tell such a lie to a normal townie.

Um... this is awkward to bring up but I just realized it re-reading yesterday: we should not have had a lynch - Mr. Ebrick's vote was erroneously recorded as for Ms. Bricke but it was actually for Legonardo.

6 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Um... this is awkward to bring up but I just realized it re-reading yesterday: we should not have had a lynch - Mr. Ebrick's vote was erroneously recorded as for Ms. Bricke but it was actually for Legonardo.

What? But I never voted for her yesterday, both my votes were for entirely different people. How on earth did that happen?

Pointing that out was not meant to make conversation stop. We're just about to get to voting. What is everyone thinking?

Just now, Zepher said:

Pointing that out was not meant to make conversation stop. We're just about to get to voting. What is everyone thinking?

I'd like to see what others feel about Studcille. His inactivity is suspicious. We have next to nothing to go off of him with, other than he's joined every bandwagon started, and he did express his opinion towards Rosamund in regards of her fishing for William Plastic's target, just before voting for her.

Gopher, Studcille's made some comments against you as well. What's your thoughts on the allegations made towards you?

To qualify, I believe Legonardo even before his unfortunate death. Even though he didn't share the specifics with me in private of his role. More officially, he doesn't have any actions until someone (else) bad happen to him or her. He's the back up power to someone who is on Town side. It's unfortunate. 

Damn it. I don't have any other concrete information and our allies are dwindling 

I believe I already addressed the accusations against me yesterday. I just know I'm town, my defense would just sort of just worthless noise distracting from worthwhile conversations. But, if people need better explanation:

I think I was pretty clear in why I voted for Nouget yesterday. I may have been granting myself too much credit when I said that I thought Clutch had a good reason for voting for him (retroactively granting myself more wisdom). I just didn't have any particular suspects, and we wouldn't learn anything by spreading out votes. So I voted for the same person, to see if people resisted it or climbed aboard the bandwagon. Three people resisted it. I think that made my vote worthwhile. And I outlined two other reasons yesterday, which was his tone. It was early enough in the day that I could change my vote if something better came back up or if Mr. Nouget put up a strong defense. He did not, and the information revealed confirmed my vote, so I didn't need to move it.

First day vote was the same thing. No one had two votes yet, I wasn't suspicious of anyone in particular, I thought it'd be worthwhile to build some momentum towards someone to see how everyone else took it. Mr. Foley was not a "revenge vote". I could have just as easily picked a name out a hat on that first day. That being said the heat I continue to receive for that makes me wary of Mr. Foley, as well as his flip flopping on Day 2.

Mr. Plastic's vote against me is impossible to defend. He must have thought I was scummy. I know I'm not, and never doubted his allegiance, so take that as you will. There's nothing more or less to that matter.

As for my own accusations: I find Mr. Foley and Mr. Bricksman suspicious still. Something is really tickling me about Mr. Reagan too - his refusal to vote for Nouget until the results were revealed and then his immediate voting seems like a pretty early "scum vote for scum". I don't think the scum knew Nouget was investigated until the moment it was announced in thread, so that's the early scum vote we're looking for, maybe.

3 hours ago, Zepher said:

Something is really tickling me about Mr. Reagan too - his refusal to vote for Nouget until the results were revealed and then his immediate voting seems like a pretty early "scum vote for scum". I don't think the scum knew Nouget was investigated until the moment it was announced in thread, so that's the early scum vote we're looking for, maybe.

You're right that I didn't vote for Nougat until the results were revealed. But refuse to vote for him? Clearly I was leaning towards Glenn being a townie at the time, I was just waiting to hear what evidence he had against Nougat. I kind of regret pushing Glenn to reveal his information so early though, in retrospect I think it would've been better to wait and see how others reacted.

But obviously I immediately voted for Nougat when it was revealed he'd been investigated. I was online at the time, so why wouldn't I vote then? 

Out of curiosity, how do you think the scum would have known Nougat was investigated? 

On 8/5/2017 at 7:01 PM, Actor Builder said:

Ouch. This is a heavy blow. I'm gonna have to look over the last few days and look for logic.This is a tough spot.

Have you found much logic yet?

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

4 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

No.

The bandwagon for Rider Raider formed so haphazardly yesterday, with so little to go on besides "needing a lynch". 

Everuones worried about people who appear overtly scummy but I'm more concerned with those who quickly take a leadership type position and we just accep that, man.

(can't use bold font on mobile)

VOTE: Glen Clutch (Whitefang)

2 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

No.

The bandwagon for Rider Raider formed so haphazardly yesterday, with so little to go on besides "needing a lynch". 

Everuones worried about people who appear overtly scummy but I'm more concerned with those who quickly take a leadership type position and we just accep that, man.

Voting for Glenn, who delivered us our only scum so far and is practically the only "confirmed" town left, is possibly the scummiest thing you could do today.

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

8 hours ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

You're right that I didn't vote for Nougat until the results were revealed. But refuse to vote for him? Clearly I was leaning towards Glenn being a townie at the time, I was just waiting to hear what evidence he had against Nougat. I kind of regret pushing Glenn to reveal his information so early though, in retrospect I think it would've been better to wait and see how others reacted.

But obviously I immediately voted for Nougat when it was revealed he'd been investigated. I was online at the time, so why wouldn't I vote then? 

Out of curiosity, how do you think the scum would have known Nougat was investigated? 

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

I don't think the scum would have known. Some others in accusing me have said that maybe the scum already knew Nouget was investigated, thus I was the "early scum vote" because I somehow knew he was already dead meat. That seems bizarrely overly complicated to me.

I'm not opposed to the vote against Brick Affleck. I've found him suspicious for days... but his vote for Clutch is so idiotic and missing the point I'm so how less suspicious now... I know it's dangerous to continue to say "that's too brave for a scum" because then the scum will just eventually do whatever they want, but I'm going to Vote: Nash Bricksman again today. I still believe there is a scum lurking in those three flopped votes from the Nouget day. 

5 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

No.

Why? Glenn is basically confirmed to either be the investigator or in contact with him. If they voted for the wrong person yesterday then the reason is more likely to be that the investigator didn't get a scum result on last night's investigation rather than foul play.

5 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

No.

I'm trying to make sense of this, you've been accused of being inactive and offering very little and instead of defending yourself and "finding logic" you vote for the only confirmed townie. I can't figure out whether you're just a careless townie or a scum who's taking a huge risk.