Sign in to follow this  
Dounut_Law

My thoughts on Lego City\Town Police

I think the Lego experts try there hardest to make the LPD (Lego Police Department) sets legit, but also "Family Friendly". If I had it my way, there would be 2 types: Kid ones (Current Format) and Adult ones (Guns, Tazers and more realistic vehicles). I still love the Lego police and own a LOT of it, but I think it could be updated.

Dounut_Law

Disagree. There are plenty of police sets and if one doesn't like what Lego has to offer as official sets then there is always MOC. Far too many AFOL need to stop wishing Lego would make something that they want, just for them, and instead create it themselves.

At the end of the day its always going to be a children's building toy. 

I agree somewhat. They could stray away from the standard 'hospital' look with a thousand windows once and a while, and do something different.

Eh, I don't think it's necessary to create a sub theme for adults with guns & such. We can always buy them and add them, even just he revolvers TLG offers. Plus, it seems a lot of AFOLs are tired of the constant rotation of police(outside of not getting a modular yet), so I don't see people clamoring for it.