MovieMocs

What UCS has not been done? (MOC or SET)

6 hours ago, Azrielsc said:

A bit out of the box... what about a UCS Wampa that you can remove its arms!! :laugh: 

We already got a really detailed Rancor by Daiman which I built.

<snip>

Now that is a cool MOC :)

Edited by BEAVeR
Please don't quote images

Hi,

IMO, you should rather proceed that way :

- what ship is relevant to do with a UCS treatment

- and then what ship can be made properly with lego elements

You will see that there is not a lot of SW ships which comply with those 2 statements.

8 hours ago, Anio said:

Hi,

IMO, you should rather proceed that way :

- what ship is relevant to do with a UCS treatment

- and then what ship can be made properly with lego elements

You will see that there is not a lot of SW ships which comply with those 2 statements.

That is true but I'm gonna do something so I'd better start getting creative :) It doesn't have to be a ship you know. It can be a place, character, land vehicle...water vehicle...

Maybe something from Rogue One? The cargo transport, Krennic's shuttle, the Citadel at Scariff.

Just now, Tariq j said:

Maybe something from Rogue One? The cargo transport, Krennic's shuttle, the Citadel at Scariff.

Great ideas! I might also suggest a UCS version of Kylo Ren's command shuttle since the system scale set was so far off in color and functionality. 

What moc's have you previously done? No disrespect, but a lot will be driven by how creative and experienced you are.  If this is your first MOC, then best start out with simple simpler as opposed to going straight into the deep end and try and do a 6,000+ MOC that has lots of detail and is very fragile.

56 minutes ago, Lahh001 said:

What moc's have you previously done? No disrespect, but a lot will be driven by how creative and experienced you are.  If this is your first MOC, then best start out with simple simpler as opposed to going straight into the deep end and try and do a 6,000+ MOC that has lots of detail and is very fragile.

Yeah, me, I'm probably:

creativity 9/10

experience 5/10 (Lego for 8 years, mocs for 3, good mocs for 8 months)

collection of parts 5/10 (25K parts)

money to buy more parts 4/10

I'm pretty much a kid, who has been doing mocs for 8 months. I'm in the middle of a 3K, 67cm tall 26x26 studs, fantasy, dark lords tower. This will be my biggest project yet but I really wanna do something from Star Wars for this winter. I'll probably wait for ep 8 to come out and maybe do something from that.

1 hour ago, mink66 said:

Great ideas! I might also suggest a UCS version of Kylo Ren's command shuttle since the system scale set was so far off in color and functionality. 

Good Idea but already been done :(

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Again all these have been done :( People build things fast!

If people build things fats, then you have to use the newest ideas. What about something from the Last Jedi trailer? Like those weird speederbikes that spew paint.

38 minutes ago, brickmasterben11 said:

If people build things fats, then you have to use the newest ideas. What about something from the Last Jedi trailer? Like those weird speederbikes that spew paint.

I was thinking that but we don't have enough pictures or footage to make an accurate re-creation.

1 hour ago, Knight of Ren said:

A bust of the most likeable, Jar Jar Binks  would be dope 

nope :) A jar jar to the same scale as the UCS yoda...that would be a disgrace to every Lego piece on the planet galaxy universe.

Edited by MovieMocs

52 minutes ago, MovieMocs said:

nope :) A jar jar to the same scale as the UCS yoda...that would be a disgrace to every Lego piece on the planet galaxy universe.

That would make a great centerpiece, but I was thinking of something like this. It satisfies two important needs. ;) 

DSC02661.JPG 

3 hours ago, Knight of Ren said:

That would make a great centerpiece, but I was thinking of something like this. It satisfies two important needs. ;) 

<snip>

Um...no comment

Edited by BEAVeR

5 hours ago, Knight of Ren said:

A bust of the most likeable, Jar Jar Binks  would be dope 

Please stop... aDWx44K_700b.jpg

We are getting extremely off-topic.

On 5-8-2017 at 9:08 AM, TyGl200 said:

Please stop... 

<snip>

We are getting extremely off-topic.

LOL!

Edited by BEAVeR

On 8/3/2017 at 1:11 PM, Space Police XVIII said:

Mouse droid.

Yeah seriously, the one droid that I want as a UCS set. I would love to have a model about the same size as the BB-8 set coming out

For real this time a UCS Rebel Transport would be awesome. It could have the same function as the Kenner one would and you could store a bunch of minifigs in there.

I didn't see it mentioned, but Darth Vader's castle on Mustafar from Rogue One could be a cool build.

7 hours ago, Error404 said:

I didn't see it mentioned, but Darth Vader's castle on Mustafar from Rogue One could be a cool build.

I don't think we have any pictures of the exterior except fan art...

5 hours ago, Aggron44 said:

Senate dome building?

But...it's a dome! No offense but who would wanna buy instructions for a Lego dome...rip

4 hours ago, Moppo said:

A UCS Vulture Droid would be cool.

There's this but it's not really UCS...maybe?

20060606_vulture_bg.jpg

Edited by MovieMocs