Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia - Day 2

Mafia-Day2.jpg

Gold City is a place where bandits roam freely, and take what they please from the good people of the town. Although the Sherriff and his deputy can sometimes bring law to the lawless folk, but the gangs of bandits are far too numerous to be completely destroyed. The Mayor agrees something needs to be done. He announces that every day, the towns-people will vote on who will be lynched. Finally, order could be restored in Gold City.

Past Storylines:

Day 2, Morning

It had been a long and restless night. No doubt the bandits had been busy. The town awoke to the call of a rooster. All but the Brickster... he slept a few minutes longer. The town gathered together at the gallows, surprised to see everyone still alive. Rumours had already started spreading however, and it surely wouldn't be long until someone joined ricecracker in the graveyard.

Day 1, Sunset

ricecracker had been the name on the lips of many of the townspeople the whole day. Not the delicious snack either, but one of the citizens. ricecracker had tried to prove his innocence, claiming to be the deputy sherriff, but the town was having none of it. Ricecracker was taken to the gallows and hung..

Ricecracker's badge fell to the floor, with the word 'DEPUTY' engraved on it.

"Oops, looks like he was a Townie after all" said the mayor, his cheeks now a reddish colour. The townspeople, feeling rather silly, returned to their houses for the night, hoping the next day will be more successful. The bandits, however, loaded up their guns and prepared to rid themselves of a few more town members...

Day 1, Morning

The inhabitants of Gold City gathered around their trusted mayor, who clearly had something important to say. The noise of the townspeople died down as the mayor's booming voice echoed throughout the city.

"This town is in great peril! Many a bandit has made this town their home, and now, something has to be done. As the mayor, I have come up with a solution - we will all search the town, trying to route out the outlaws, and finally free this town of evil. Anyone we find suspicious will be hanged. Now, harden your hearts for the coming task. Once this is all over, we will once again be able to roam freely without the threat of bandits!"

The crowd cheered, despite the mayor's flawed system. For their spirits had been uplifted, and they would follow the mayor's plan the all the way, or die trying. The townspeople walked back to their homes, and so, presumeably, did the bandits.

Inhabitants of Gold City

- Tanotrooper

- TheBrickster

- Trexxen

- Piranha

- lukeiamyourfather

- Quarryman

- Captain Ka-Boom

- Capn Kirk 911

- wouwie13

The Graveyard

- ricecracker: Was clearly loved by all of the town. R.I.P. (Townie)

Rules can be found in the Day 1 Thread. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Have Fun ;-)

Shame that ricecracker fellow turned out to be the deputy.........

Anyway back to the Saloon boys! First round is on me!

*whispers* That Brickster fellow out to be lynched next! He accused ricecracker and is the reason why he is now dead, he must have wanted him dead real bad! Mighty Suspicious!

What are ya guys thinkin?

It had been a long and restless night. No doubt the bandits had been busy. The town awoke to the call of a rooster. All but the Brickster... he slept a few minutes longer. The town gathered together at the gallows, surprised to see everyone still alive. Rumours had already started spreading however, and it surely wouldn't be long until someone joined ricecracker in the graveyard.

No one was killed last night. Day 2 has begun.

Let me clear the air. I am the bartender (actually bar maid). I keep my alias, Miss Molly Brown, hidden to most :-$ , but since you boys are suspecting me of being an outlaw, I must confess. Yes, I admit to being responsible for the hang'n of an innocent man, but I did it unknowingly. In fact, I really thought RicePatty was someone who we should all fear. I had no idea that he kept his badge hidden. In fact, why would and respectable deputy sheriff hide his badge?

In any case, I had a hunch that RicePatty was hiding his face for a good reason. Sorry 'bout that.

If you're still suspecting me, would I make a "bar maid story" up? :-| I'm not the man woman you're looking for. X-D .

In fact, my suspicions are now aimed at Fish Face, ya, you boys know him as Piranha. What kinda cowboy calls himself Piranha? Something smells fishy about him 8-| .

TitMolly1.jpg

- Molly Brown, Bar Maid

Sorry Brickster, but I ain't listenin' to any more of your "hunches", ma'am. In fact, the day before the Mayor even said anything about the lynchings, I remember you mentioning that you didn't really like Piranha...I think you're using this whole lynching business as a way to get rid of your own vendettas without gettin' locked up in a cell.

I'm not gonna cast you a vote yet, but I'll be watchin' you from here out... And I sure as heck won't be followin' your suspicions anymore.

So you are really a woman? X-O

Ah I see, just because confessing your a woman you thought you would clear yourself and through us off the trail, eh?

I see through your lies! As well as your phony hunches!!

Sorry Brickster, your time is also might be coming to an end....

P

Ah I see, just because confessing your a woman you thought you would clear yourself and through us off the trail, eh?

Like I'd make this up :-| . I think it is you who hides beneath a mask of deception. And what is it that you do here in Legorado, P?

Don't fall for it guys. I am really a bar maid, just like RicePatty claimed to be the Deputy. I'll swear on the bloomers under my chaps :-$ . Don't make this into a witch hunt! :'-(

I propose we find out what everyone does here in town. Perhaps we can gather who is lying and who is not.

Anyone care for a song?

ImgChest.jpg

Like I'd make this up :-| . I think it is you who hides beneath a mask of deception. And what is it that you do here in Legorado, P?

Exactly, you can see the brilliance of it. Claim to be the one person nobody would suspect until its too late

As for me, I am simple man trying to make my way through this town by being a gunsmith

You will remain un-lynched.....for now

Now then, what does everyone else do in this town?

Exactly, you can see the brilliance of it. Claim to be the one person nobody would suspect until its too late

I'm not that brilliant. :'-)

I am simple man trying to make my way through this town by being a gunsmith

Did you say Gunsmith? Now there's a perfect disguise. Why else would you be carrying those guns? ;-) You've got OUTLAW written all over you.

Hmmm.....I don't trust Piranha and TheBrickster....But give me something to drink...

They sure are in for quite the fight. I ain't takings sides yet, let's see if they can proof what they say.

I'm sure up for some bacon and beans!

Hmmm.....I don't trust Piranha and TheBrickster....But give me something to drink...

I don't trust you either , what do you do in this town?

Did you say Gunsmith? Now there's a perfect disguise. Why else would you be carrying those guns? You've got OUTLAW written all over you.

Disguise? It is my best trade, and with all this bandit talk a man has to defend himself nowadays

I don't trust you either , what do you do in this town?

I'm just an old man who's looking for some gold to make money!

I'm just an old man who's looking for some gold to make money!

That's called a prospector; a term a real PROSPECTOR would know.

Ring... Ring...

Telephone call for Wouwie13. It's the lynch mob! They think that any man who looks for gold for money should know that's called a PROSPECTOR. They think you're an outlaw and want you hung! *skull*

OK, I VOTE Wouwie13 for hang'n!

I'm old so i can forget things, you know?!

Edited by wouwie13

I'm so i can forget things, you know?!

Thank goodness! After this is over, I'll be the one that really gets hung - by a mob of angry EB members >:-( . Thanks for playing along. ;-)

I don't trust any of ya'll here especially you brickster!

Right back at you partner! What did you say you do here in town?

well i'm new in this town, but i think that there pirahna is pretty shifty. Anyway, I'm just an old fart from out of town, so what do i know... care to defend yourself?

I highly suspect anyone who comes to a new town and doesn't share anything about himself. Is there something you're hiding UT?

Now are you gonna just stand here all day talking, or are you going to do something?

I don't trust any of ya'll here especially you brickster!

I don't trust you either! What are you doing here? Killing people a night?! Stealing money from the bank?!

The Day was getting late, and the mayor was getting impatient. The inhabitants of Gold City, paranoid as ever, had spent most of the day trying to lynch everyone in sight. The mayor finally stood up, furious.

"Why you dirty yellow-bellied cowards! You folk are the most indecisive lot I've ever layed eyes on! Ya'll better finish this here investigation soon, or we're going to bed lynch-less tonight!"

With those wise words, the town once again began to route out the criminals from the good town. Or tried to atleast ...

Deadline for lynching: February 19th, 4:00am GMT

If the deadline is reached, no one will be lynched today and night will start.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

That's called a prospector; a term a real PROSPECTOR would know.

Ring... Ring...

Telephone call for Wouwie13. It's the lynch mob! They think that any man who looks for gold for money should know that's called a PROSPECTOR. They think you're an outlaw and want you hung! *skull*

OK, I VOTE Wouwie13 for hang'n!

I repeat, I VOTE Wouwie13 for hang'n! He gathers nuggets for money but doesn't know what that's called. I think someone (HINT HINT) would have told him he's a prospector if he really was.

Let's hang'em!

You are the Old Gold Miner

That is what i am! I'm a Townie!

Sign in to follow this