carebear

( MOC ) Toyshop ( edited / remodeled )

1 hour ago, gotoAndLego said:

Many of the photos look horizontally scaled down so they look squished a bit. When I tap on the photos themselves they ar fine so its just how Eurobricks is displaying them.

Oke, now i see it to

thanks for the explanation

Greetings

12 hours ago, Palixa And The Bricks said:

That's huge! And colourful! And they sell lots of toys! I would love it there as a kid, but not as a parent :wink:

My favourite part is the donkey next to the entry.

Thanks for the nice comment

- the donkey was a bit of a gabble ( because of his size ) but in the end it worked

Greetings!

Edited by carebear

Wow, it's packed to the brim! :laugh: Although I'm missing the Lego aisle... :tongue:
Also reminds me of an actual Toystore I visited, but can't remember where anymore....

Edited by -zenn

10 hours ago, -zenn said:

Wow, it's packed to the brim! :laugh: Although I'm missing the Lego aisle... :tongue:
Also reminds me of an actual Toystore I visited, but can't remember where anymore....

- can you tell me what you meen by this!? : Although I'm missing the Lego aisle...

Greetings

3 hours ago, carebear said:

- can you tell me what you meen by this!? : Although I'm missing the Lego aisle...

Greetings

You're welcome! :classic:

Well, you got the truck offloading those Lego sets, but I didn't seen them on shelves in the store though. :wink:

Edited by -zenn

23 hours ago, -zenn said:

You're welcome! :classic:

Well, you got the truck offloading those Lego sets, but I didn't seen them on shelves in the store though. :wink:

Thanks for the explanation

- they where just transpotation boxes ( the coodies where inside )

Greetings

Really cool! Like the use of the basketball hoops. Where did you get that Hamm fig? The boxes with the stars on are a really good idea. 

20 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

Really cool! Like the use of the basketball hoops. Where did you get that Hamm fig? The boxes with the stars on are a really good idea. 

Thanks for the nice comment!

- the hamm figure came from set : 7596

Greetings

This is a really nice, colourful and fun design. :thumbup: I like the use of the striped umbrella to create the "O" in the "toys" sign on the front.

Loved this when you first posted it but now that toys r us is going under this is even more special. There won't be any large toy-exclusive stores for kids to run around with excitement like this. And those three Geoffrey the giraffes will likely become collectors items. Great work Carebear, you always create excellent, happy and colorful builds.

I would definitely shop at this toy store.  Oh, wait, I already do!

So many fantastic details, from the mechanical riding horse at the entrance to using all those basketball hoops.  I think you've used Stephanie's House and Heartlake Hospital for the exterior.  Where in the world did you find all those coloured bears!?  Great use of one of the Elves dragons, too. 

I've got a toy shop / toy production workshop planned for my Friends / Creator Winter Village mash-up and you've given me  ideas I hadn't thought of.  Not that I have many of the pieces you do, but to better utilize the pieces I do.

Great work!!

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

Very very nice building, interesting color scheme, have a very different atmosphere and feeling! Love it!

Two questions:

Is it possible for you to upload your MOCs on Flickr? It’s easier to admire! Thanks! :classic:

Any new unique modulars coming? Can’t wait! :moar:

18 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

This is a really nice, colourful and fun design. :thumbup: I like the use of the striped umbrella to create the "O" in the "toys" sign on the front.

Hi

- this umbrella piece, is always been one of my favorite pieces, ( just because of the colors )

Greetings

17 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Loved this when you first posted it but now that toys r us is going under this is even more special. There won't be any large toy-exclusive stores for kids to run around with excitement like this. And those three Geoffrey the giraffes will likely become collectors items. Great work Carebear, you always create excellent, happy and colorful builds.

Hi

Thanks for the nice comment ( always nice to here from you )

- It's a shame that Toys a rus is going under, toystores have a special place in my heart

Greetings

14 hours ago, beverly888 said:

I would definitely shop at this toy store.  Oh, wait, I already do!

So many fantastic details, from the mechanical riding horse at the entrance to using all those basketball hoops.  I think you've used Stephanie's House and Heartlake Hospital for the exterior.  Where in the world did you find all those coloured bears!?  Great use of one of the Elves dragons, too. 

I've got a toy shop / toy production workshop planned for my Friends / Creator Winter Village mash-up and you've given me  ideas I hadn't thought of.  Not that I have many of the pieces you do, but to better utilize the pieces I do.

Great work!!

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

Hi

- Yes i used window pieces from the beautiful stephanie's house and the heartlake hospital. I always wanted an excuse to use lego friends bricks ( love lego Friends )

Can't wait to see your upcoming Lego friends toy production workshop

Greetings

10 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Very very nice building, interesting color scheme, have a very different atmosphere and feeling! Love it!

Two questions:

Is it possible for you to upload your MOCs on Flickr? It’s easier to admire! Thanks! :classic:

Any new unique modulars coming? Can’t wait! :moar:

Hi

thanks for the nice comment ( always nice to here from you )

- i use brickshelf because it's easy ( my computer skills are not very good ), i have tried to use flickr but for some reson it doesn't work for me

- i'm only working on an building adition to my redlight district, but nothing special planned at the moment

Greetings

On 24-4-2018 at 9:27 AM, MOMAtteo79 said:

Really nice moc but those Buzz heads seems to come out of a Game Of Thrones episode :)

Hi

thanks fot the nice comment

- everybody loses their head sometimes

Greetings