Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

GAME OVER!
ELF WON!

300b38y.jpg

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR PLAYING!

But wait... there's more...

Are you in? :D

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

I liked the first game very much, even though my most favourite minifigures didn't make it into the last rounds.

For a next game I would suggest setting a fixed time span to vote. I've read several complaints the last semifinal lasted too long, but I'm rather sorry I have missed at least one round because it was closed so soon. That could mean my vote wouldn't have made a difference, but I would have liked to vote anyway.

Thank you very much for organizing the game.

I'm not sure what I think about no.3 I really don't care how it ends, as for no.4 that is not a concern either. but what I do care about is that you enjoy doing what you do because  that's what matters most. And it's more fun for everyone if the man in charge enjoys his job and does it well.  and I am eternally grateful to take part in this game.

I wonder if you should find a metric to take the increasing cost of the figures into account?

Steve

I have had a lot of fun with this game and I'm looking forward to the new one!  I like the fact that you are pitting the best minifigures from the previous series against the new series...  Will this be a regular occurrence whenever a new series comes out?

1 hour ago, Phyre said:

I have had a lot of fun with this game and I'm looking forward to the new one!  I like the fact that you are pitting the best minifigures from the previous series against the new series...  Will this be a regular occurrence whenever a new series comes out?

If you want so be it. :)

I voted that it should be never, but only because I don't care when it is. I do plan to join in the next one. And I said no on the bottom poll because I don't think a second game is necessary. I'll still play, but I think it's gratuitous. But I look froward to it. But it's not super important to me. But it should be fun. 

On 8/3/2017 at 3:36 AM, Actor Builder said:

I voted that it should be never, but only because I don't care when it is. I do plan to join in the next one. And I said no on the bottom poll because I don't think a second game is necessary. I'll still play, but I think it's gratuitous. But I look froward to it. But it's not super important to me. But it should be fun. 

You really like buts.

I'd suggest that if the host can't be available to close the round on time, there is a backup to do it.

On 8/4/2017 at 4:01 PM, koalayummies said:

Lets go young Misako or old guy with corn flakes

You mean Sensi Wu?

Edited by LEGORACER1

On 8/5/2017 at 5:01 AM, Darkdragon said:

I'd suggest that if the host can't be available to close the round on time, there is a backup to do it.

in regular forums, such as Special LEGO themes, aren't moderators/regulars the only ones who can close/edit poll or topic that is not their own?

Just now, makoy said:

in regular forums, such as Special LEGO themes, aren't moderators/regulars the only ones who can close/edit poll or topic that is not their own?

Yes

On 4/8/2017 at 11:01 PM, Darkdragon said:

That is a very good idea.

UPDATED! Read the topic, thanks!

I hadn't paid close attention to the final results of the last contest, but I'm surprised that the S17 Retro Space Hero will be in October's game. :sweet:

But really, no other space CMFs carried over to the next? :look:

The days seem to be getting longer until the next game, even though it is September when the days are supposed to be getting shorter.