Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

You must be joking, right?

Aztec Warrior, Forest Maiden and Rogue in one round?!

4 hours ago, Yooha said:

You must be joking, right?

Aztec Warrior, Forest Maiden and Rogue in one round?!

And the Knight also. Random.org was very mean!

18 hours ago, koalayummies said:

The way it was written didn't really address low participation, it was a predominantly negative post containing personal complaints stating why you don't see a point in participating:

Actually I wrote this "I do not think many people vote now as the new Ninjago figures that have been added this time are probably not going to get through as they are mainly bad figures compared to regular CMS. One or two might, but most will go out straight away and the regular CMS will go through. Then what is the point of the game so soon after the other one."

That does address low participation. The game is very similar to the one ended not long ago, just with unpopular figures added. We know the TLNM figures are not very popular as they are not getting votes. So that means the game in round two will be very similar to the previous one.

18 hours ago, koalayummies said:

The fact that you prefer the regular CMF only goes against the point you're now trying to make because this game is almost entirely regular CMF, theres only 20 Ninjago characters. Vote for all CMF if you prefer. 

No it doesn't. The fact that it is mainly regular CMFs with the 20 Ninjago Movie CMFS (which are not popular, as we can see now and know from TLM and TLBM from previous game) shows that it is very similar to the last game that has only recently ended. And this leads to the fact that less people are voting as the game will just be a re-run of the last game. Doing the same game after one new series is not as much fun as the original game or a different game and this means less voters. The proof is in the voter numbers.

5 hours ago, Draxx said:

Actually I wrote this "I do not think many people vote now as the new Ninjago figures that have been added this time are probably not going to get through as they are mainly bad figures compared to regular CMS. One or two might, but most will go out straight away and the regular CMS will go through. Then what is the point of the game so soon after the other one."

That does address low participation. The game is very similar to the one ended not long ago, just with unpopular figures added. We know the TLNM figures are not very popular as they are not getting votes. So that means the game in round two will be very similar to the previous one.

No it doesn't. The fact that it is mainly regular CMFs with the 20 Ninjago Movie CMFS (which are not popular, as we can see now and know from TLM and TLBM from previous game) shows that it is very similar to the last game that has only recently ended. And this leads to the fact that less people are voting as the game will just be a re-run of the last game. Doing the same game after one new series is not as much fun as the original game or a different game and this means less voters. The proof is in the voter numbers.

Dude give it a rest and just play the game or stop complaining, whining and don't. Its mean for fun for crying out loud and all you've been doing is crying out loud. I won't be responding any more so you can have the last response, even if its just complaining, whining or crying out loud. 

For the first group, I chose Lloyd Garmadon, simply for his nice new hair and hood combo headgear part. For the second group, the S3 Pilot, since I'm serious Sky-fi junkie! :blush:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

For the first group, I chose Lloyd Garmadon, simply for his nice new hair and hood combo headgear part. For the second group, the S3 Pilot, since I'm serious Sky-fi junkie! :blush:

The pilot is pretty cool, reminds me of the hilarious pilot from The Mummy movies. 

15 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Dude give it a rest and just play the game or stop complaining, whining and don't. Its mean for fun for crying out loud and all you've been doing is crying out loud. I won't be responding any more so you can have the last response, even if its just complaining, whining or crying out loud. 

All I did was give a reason why votes are down, after the crying out loud and whining about votes being down compared to the last game. You attacked me and have continued to attack me for giving that reason.

7 minutes ago, Draxx said:

All I did was give a reason why votes are down, after the crying out loud and whining about votes being down compared to the last game. You attacked me and have continued to attack me for giving that reason.

I don't see people whining or crying out. 
I am no regulator but I believe that while you may have interesting point of views, you are expressing them in a rude way, and I please beg you to avoid spoiling this thread with an aggressive behaviour, this is a funny thread with people having fun together and I really wish it to stay as it is.
I thank you for your understanding.

The panda chooses the Hun and Wildlife photographer.

Also is there a place that shows which figs are still in the game as there was in the last game? Or is that to much work for you ?