Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Alongside the S7 Galaxy Patrol, those two are the CMS line's best Space themed CMFs so far! :sweet:

I feel thought that in this quarter final, the S17 Retro Space Hero will end up losing to the S10 Roman Commander, as historical CMFs seem to fare better in these games. :sceptic:

What about series 13 Galaxy Trooper? That one was particularly strong as well though rather similar to the Patrol figure with nice colors and dual pistols (blasters?). And does rocket boy costume classify as space? :laugh:

latest?cb=20141201045142

6 hours ago, koalayummies said:

What about series 13 Galaxy Trooper?

He's okay, but I'm not that super fond of the figure compared to other Space themed CMFs. Like I had initially mentioned, my top three favorite Space themed CMFs are the S17 Retro Space Hero (obviously), the S6 Intergalactic Girl (essentially a Classic Spacewoman in pink), and the S7 Galaxy Patrol (who's Earth Blue, Dark Bluish Grey, and Orange visored color scheme make him a sort of gritty take on a Classic Spaceman).

6 hours ago, koalayummies said:

And does rocket boy costume classify as space?

Kind of maybe? :def_shrug:

He really does though slot more under the all the costumed CMFs, which are my least favorite type of CMF. But, the Rocket Boy does have that great Classic Space LBG torso, which does make him a nice figure in that respect. I wouldn't be as harsh on costumed CMFs if they all came with some useful new torso print or accessory.

20 hours ago, makoy said:

I'm the first one who voted Retro Spaceman 

Actually I was  the first one to vote for him but that doesn't really matter.

8 hours ago, koalayummies said:

What about series 13 Galaxy Trooper?

That's my favorite space fig! Two blasters, different armor ( from the three before him ) two great face prints! 

And S7 Galaxy Patrol is good but the red printing on his face wore of years ago  :angry: good thing he has two face prints.....

Too bad regarding the fate of the Retro Space Hero, but you just knew that was going to happen. :sad:

Well, nonetheless, I definitely prefer the four finalists in this game over the four in the last one.

Huh, the choice between the TLNM Shark Army Great White and the S9 Chicken Suit Guy was tough, but only because I could care less for either figure. :sceptic:

Now I hope that the S9 Forest Maiden and S10 Warrior Woman do well in the next game, as those two are amazing CMFs. 

The Ninjago Movie characters are involved in lots of landslides and all on the wrong end.

The S13 King for me, though I feel that the Roman Commander will end up winning this one, as the King may be a bit too cartoonish for some.

Either way, it will be an interesting matchup in the end.

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Guys... I'm currently ill I'll try to recover shortly

No rush whatsoever. :grin: Hope you'll feel better soon!

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Guys... I'm currently ill I'll try to recover shortly

Hurry up. This game will be outdated next monday :grin:

In order of first group to last, I chose...

The S17 Battle Dwarf, TLBM Vacation Batman, the S12 Pizza Delivery Guy, and the S17 Elf Maiden.