Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

A couple of words on the next game.

In this one we had all the 20 CMF from the Ninjago Movie series, but probably no one or very few of them will make it to the next game (12 out of 20 are already out).
4 other from the classic numbered series didn't make it: the Series 10 Grandpa, Series 12 Piggy Guy, Series 16 Babysitter and Series 17 HotDog Vendor... plus also the Zombie Skater.

So 24 minifgures out of 80 will be already new, and I believe that in the end more than half of the minifigures will be new to the game.

In this batch, for example, Thespian Jester and Sleepyhead seem to have chance to join the next game, but they weren't in the present one.

But in the end of this game I'll make a poll asking you if you want a next game, and fixing a number of people to reach. If the number will be reached I'll make a third game.

Edited by Itaria No Shintaku

6 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Coin toss says vote for elf.  :classic:

Your coin was rigged!

I voted Rogue.

4 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

But in the end of this game I'll make a poll asking you if you want a next game, and fixing a number of people to reach. If the number will be reached I'll make a third game.

If you do end up doing a third game, naturally it should be subtitled "Batman Returns". :grin:

11 hours ago, makoy said:

Your coin was rigged!

I voted Rogue.

Yeah, those Canadian dollar coins are kind of loonie.   :classic:

Well I'm kinda glad I missed this round ( I knew elf and rogue would be opposing each other!)

N-Pop Girl versus Red Riding Hood? :wacko:

Hmm, well, I guess I'll just go with Red Riding Hood (a.k.a. S7 Grandma Visitor) in this case.

Out of all of these, the tribal woman has to be my favorite. However, she's not doing to well. :hmpf_bad: can we get some votes pretty please? :cry_happy:

Wow, this one was hardly tough because all of these belong to my Medieval Fantasy Story. The King is the main king between 5 other, the Lady Liberty is one of the living statues in the Lion Castle, the Battle Goddess is the chief of the Amazones in the Freelancer Knights Crew, the Spartan Warrior & Hun Warrior are in the Freelancer Knights Crew, Aztec Warrior & Tribal woman are in the same group escaping the pirates, the Evil Knight in the Dark Castle, the Yeti is with the Ice Queen, N-Pop Girl is a fairy, the Pretzel Girl is a waitress in the village inn and Grandma Visitor in the village.

Which top eight were better? Wow. :look: That is really tough! Both have awesome figs, and both have four of my top favorites! But in the end, I voted for game #1. As for the rest of the figs, easy selection aside from Cyclops vs Tribal Hunter.

Also, go Mariachi!!!

I hope the Satyr doesn't end up winning this game again. Sure, he may be better than any sort of costumed CMF, but still, of all the many great CMFs... :hmpf_bad:

Despite the fact that the randomness of pairings can lead to some unfortunate match ups the Elf, Faun, Liberty and Bagpiper have now consistently come out on top. And as with the first game even if one's favorites aren't selected its the journey and adventure of participating that makes this a fun experience. Onward to the final battle!

1 hour ago, Ogist said:

Who beat the scarecrow? I think the scarecrow has won in the last vote.

The Scarecrow won the first game, Greatest CMF (with some questionable last minute help) and I believe it was announced at the beginning of this game, Greatest CMF 2, that it would be omitted due to having won the first game. In fact there were a number of CMF that were not included in G-CMF2, there was a picture at the start showing which figures would be competing in total. 

Edited by koalayummies