Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

The latter of all of them for me. However, choosing between the wizard and the diver was tricky. But, again, I chose the latter.

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

For this tie breaker, I chose in order of first to last...

The S8 Diver, the S7 Hippie, the S6 Intergalactic Girl (:thumbup:), the S8 Vampire Bat, and the S11 Barbarian.

Same.

Barbarian is my favorite Collectable minifigure.

I'm just glad my barbarian is winning with the most votes easy competition is suppose, I think it's simply because no one wants to vote for a licensed character ......

but I do like the rocker to he's one of the better ones from TLNM series.

Second series as it contains the Yeti, the retro spaceman and the faun. However i still miss a lot of my favorite figures. Figs like the human fly, classic alien, bananasuit dude and so on and so on.

Interesting that there is a historical over modern day preference (Looking at both the game series) because the CMF bricktober pack was all modern day.

3 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Interesting that there is a historical over modern day preference (Looking at both the game series) because the CMF bricktober pack was all modern day.

Probably if it was historical I'd have bought tons of that ones.
Instead I only got one.

The first series had a pretty good selection of contenders, but I like the majority of the selection in the second series more so than the selection of the first one. As for the choices presented here in this round, I chose the latter, non-TLNM CMFs for all of them.

The choice between the S10 Roman Commander and TLM Shakespeare was a pretty difficult one; but, in the end, I went with the Roman Commander.

Faun vs hazmat I feel as if this has happened before...... I must say the hardest decision for me to make this time was between princess and robot glad to see one of my favorites ( swashbuckler ) doing well but I also like the saxophone player.

9 hours ago, 1Panda said:

Faun vs hazmat I feel as if this has happened before...... I must say the hardest decision for me to make this time was between princess and robot glad to see one of my favorites ( swashbuckler ) doing well but I also like the saxophone player.

Yeah, for me, the choice between the S12 Swashbuckler and the S11 Saxophone Player was the hardest of the choices presented here. But, I settled on the S12 Swashbuckler in the end; but, if he were more like Zorro, the choice would have been much easier. :classic:

One of the things I hope to see in the next are some new minfigures although I like a lot of these ones in this game I think it will get old after a few games with a majority of the top sixteen being the same ones from the last game .

and as of right now the only one I voted for that is winning is faun hopefully swashbuckler can get a few more votes before this round ends because I would like to see him in the next game. 

Aw man, so many of these choices are too hard! :sad:

Naturally, the choice between the S16 Hiker and the S17 Retro Space Hero was the hardest one for me, as even the S16 Hiker is another CMF that's way up there on my favorites list. The thing is, I have a feeling though that the Hiker will be the winner in this round over the Retro Space Hero. :sceptic: