Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

Ok time to unveil!

In the next few days you will be able to join a new game:

wi09c4.jpg

The link is always in my signature, but you can also find it in the pirate forum section!

For the first group, the S17 Elf Maiden was an easy choice, but the second group was certainly a tough one. In the end, I went with the S6 Classic Alien, but those other four are all excellent CMFs!

2 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok time to unveil!

In the next few days you will be able to join a new game:

The link is always in my signature, but you can also find it in the pirate forum section!

Well that certainly sounds like fun, and it just might bring some additional traffic to that subforum. I certainly hope to see more set based contests in the future! :classic:

4 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

For the first group, the S17 Elf Maiden was an easy choice, but the second group was certainly a tough one. In the end, I went with the S6 Classic Alien, but those other four are all excellent CMFs!

Well that certainly sounds like fun, and it just might bring some additional traffic to that subforum. I certainly hope to see more set based contests in the future! :classic:

I started the other game too.

10 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Please all voters take a second to feed also the PIRATE GAME you can always find in my signature.
Thanks so much!

The link on the picture leads to the picture only, and not to any thread. 

On October 13, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Draxx said:

You have missed the point. The original game was long and fun, I agree. But now there are complaints and worries about why voting numbers are small. I have written an argument as to why they are small. No one is forcing me to play. And no-one is forcing all the other people that used to vote but don't now. Their reason for not voting could be the same.

The way it was written didn't really address low participation, it was a predominantly negative post containing personal complaints stating why you don't see a point in participating:

On October 12, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Draxx said:

I voted again but not in all the rounds. Although there is not really the need to vote this time as the king has clearly won the round. I do not think many people vote now as the new Ninjago figures that have been added this time are probably not going to get through as they are mainly bad figures compared to regular CMS. One or two might, but most will go out straight away and the regular CMS will go through. Then what is the point of the game so soon after the other one.

The fact that you prefer the regular CMF only goes against the point you're now trying to make because this game is almost entirely regular CMF, theres only 20 Ninjago characters. Vote for all CMF if you prefer. As was stated in the first game, this is meant for fun. Nobody, or their figure of choice is going to win anything. Its not really a contest, its meant for entertainment, a thread and poll we can check daily and participate in.

Edited by koalayummies

There are less people following this topic... and perhaps adding Ninjago in the title does not help spice things up either. After all, not all are interested to see another round of the CMF game, just with the Ninjago added in the mix. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, I voted for Rogue and Laser Robot. :classic: