Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

I'm surprised that we haven't seen any other users here start more game topics like this one. Perhaps instead of minifigure centric ones though, maybe game topics focused on sets of a particular theme could be done. :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm surprised that we haven't seen any other users here start more game topics like this one. Perhaps instead of minifigure centric ones though, maybe game topics focused on sets of a particular theme could be done. :shrug_oh_well:

You should post a SU.

8 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

VaderFan and I both tried. Mine didn't get votes, and Vader's was shut down by the mods.

I voted again but not in all the rounds. Although there is not really the need to vote this time as the king has clearly won the round. I do not think many people vote now as the new Ninjago figures that have been added this time are probably not going to get through as they are mainly bad figures compared to regular CMS. One or two might, but most will go out straight away and the regular CMS will go through. Then what is the point of the game so soon after the other one.

4 hours ago, Draxx said:

I voted again but not in all the rounds. Although there is not really the need to vote this time as the king has clearly won the round. I do not think many people vote now as the new Ninjago figures that have been added this time are probably not going to get through as they are mainly bad figures compared to regular CMS. One or two might, but most will go out straight away and the regular CMS will go through. Then what is the point of the game so soon after the other one.

Then don't play. The first game was several months long, was a lot of fun and it is a lot of work for Itaria. Lots of members really enjoyed it with lots of vocal support, members wanted more/continuation so now Ninjago is being included. If you don't like the Ninjago CMF and only like the regular series then that'll be back soon enough. If you don't see a point to playing a game... no ones forcing you. 

Edited by koalayummies

I see that good minds think alike :tongue: ( I voted the exact same as Itaria ).

I love Garmadon's pajamas but nothing beats a spartan.

12 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Then don't play. The first game was several months long, was a lot of fun and it is a lot of work for Itaria. Lots of members really enjoyed it with lots of vocal support, members wanted more/continuation so now Ninjago is being included. If you don't like the Ninjago CMF and only like the regular series then that'll be back soon enough. If you don't see a point to playing a game... no ones forcing you. 

You have missed the point. The original game was long and fun, I agree. But now there are complaints and worries about why voting numbers are small. I have written an argument as to why they are small. No one is forcing me to play. And no-one is forcing all the other people that used to vote but don't now. Their reason for not voting could be the same.

If numbers support me I'd like to make it like a world cup or superbowl... everytime a new series is out a new game can start with a different winner to join the hall of fame.

5 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I am starting another game soon. Not in this section ;) stay tuned

By "in this section", do you mean subforum? Will it be another minifigure based game or something else?

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

By "in this section", do you mean subforum? Will it be another minifigure based game or something else?

Yes please tell!

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I am starting another game soon. Not in this section ;) stay tuned

:sweet: I'm excited!

Nice to see the game returning!:classic: I guess user-participation will eventually pick up as it progresses. I'm also looking forward for more polls in that direction. Maybe theme vs theme? :classic: