Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

We're missing a bunch of the regular participants from the first game; it was always fun seeing a number of other members who had dozens of voting rounds in common with your own choices. Where did everyone go?!

Anyways still fun and thanks Itaria! Not seeing a lot of love for the Ninjago characters but I suspect their popularity will rise after some time passes and they're no longer on store shelves. I haven't even seen the movie but love the figures, there are some excellent and versatile new faces in standard Lego minifigure yellow and a healthy amount of great new prints and moulds. Lego Batman Movie figures were far more limited and can pretty much only be used for Batman-themed builds. 

Just now, koalayummies said:

We're missing a bunch of the regular participants from the first game; it was always fun seeing a number of other members who had dozens of voting rounds in common with your own choices. Where did everyone go?!

Anyways still fun and thanks Itaria! Not seeing a lot of love for the Ninjago characters but I suspect their popularity will rise after some time passes and they're no longer on store shelves. I haven't even seen the movie but love the figures, there are some excellent and versatile new faces in standard Lego minifigure yellow and a healthy amount of great new prints and moulds. Lego Batman Movie figures were far more limited and can pretty much only be used for Batman-themed builds. 

Maybe this thread could be frontpaged? I just began voting on the previous round, missed the other before.

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Just wait until Npop girl.

I choose rocket boy and goblin.

3 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I voted Goblin and Tomahawk warrior.
Please when you vote write a note so that the post is always updated.

Thanks

Sneaky aye

I like it :tongue:

Goblin and unicorn. What can I say I like series 13! 

And im disappointed that I missed an entire round but I'm glad the Egyption won

and I see that my favorite barbarian lost   :cry_sad: In the second group.

Edited by 1Panda

I voted King and Rocket Boy...

...almost voted for Larry but I still prefer space over something else.

2 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Hah Larry the barista is back for this game. The inexplicable allure. Tough choice but won't mind if rocket kid wins. 

Actually, he's just on his way for the next one. The group for this game is the black one.

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

King and tomahawk warrior for me!

I wonder what could get more attention to the game?

In the first game the fork was between 50 and 60 voters per round, so here I can say that half of the people aren't voting for this new game.

Just now, Itaria No Shintaku said:

In the first game the fork was between 50 and 60 voters per round, so here I can say that half of the people aren't voting for this new game.

Does anyone have followers that haven't voted? Maybe status updates might help.

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

Does anyone have followers that haven't voted? Maybe status updates might help.

I will try. Though I am a new voter.