Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

1 minute ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

In 6 hrs. I need to make the graphics and I can't right now.

Enjoy your breakfast. No rush. 

Btw, how long are the polls going to be open?

Just now, makoy said:

Enjoy your breakfast. No rush. 

Btw, how long are the polls going to be open?

36 hrs each. So that people has enough time. After all, this game will be much shorter. In the last game we had 64 groups for round 1, in this one 16.

The gargoyle is one of the cmf figs that i have purposely multiple of. I love that fig.

and alien trooper!

Wow the first group has some goodies but I like the Minotaur and the other group...... I chose Santa 

And Shakespeare and gargoyle and demolition dummy And Minotaur in the first round that's gonna be harsh for some people 

Poor garmadon...........

Shakespeare and...oh crud.

Hippie, janitor, or alien trooper? Tough one. I love all things SciFi, but the alien trooper isn't one of my all time favorites when it comes to SciFi for the CMF line up. As for the hippie he's like "Dude! Hey? What's up you know?".  And even though the janitor is still pretty cool, I just like his plunger. 

Hippie!!!

I voted for ol' Shakey.  (not a lot of options for me here)

I voted for the judge  Hippie (Still not a lot of options)

Edited by Hart New Bob

2 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I voted Gargoyle and Alien Trooper

Me too. Not that I am copying you..:look:

I really like those two, and also not because they are army building type of minifigures. I don't know why it took so long before LEGO created Gargoyles when it is too common in Europe. 

As for the Alien Trooper, I like the colour scheme of this alien. 

Arrgh I like all the top ones more than any of the bottom ones, sigh here goes Minotaur and Alien.

Should have voted for the alien trooper ....... If only I could change my vote.

as for the other round I hope gargoyle or Minotaur win but since demolition dummy is tied with that other guy that I don't particularly like as I've said before .... I hope he can "Demolish" him.

poor garmadon.......

Give it a little time, people aren’t aware that this game is being played again i think. 

Maybe if you would say that the game is on again in the new cmf thread, their followers will maybe participate again? 

I voted satyr and intergalactic girl. I had to choose between satyr and spooky girl because i really like them both. 

The second batch doesnt do anything for me, so i chose sci-fi because of the bad results on sci-fi last game

Diver and intergalactic girl.

I really hope intergalactic girl wins! She's one of my top favourites!

4 hours ago, Borex said:

Give it a little time, people aren’t aware that this game is being played again i think. 

Maybe if you would say that the game is on again in the new cmf thread, their followers will maybe participate again? 

I voted satyr and intergalactic girl. I had to choose between satyr and spooky girl because i really like them both. 

The second batch doesnt do anything for me, so i chose sci-fi because of the bad results on sci-fi last game

Or you can send personal messages to the people who used to vote, and not here yet, that the game is on again.

57 minutes ago, Yooha said:

Or you can send personal messages to the people who used to vote, and not here yet, that the game is on again.

I will do this.

3 hours ago, Yooha said:

That is even better!