Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest CMF 2 (Revenge of the Ninjago) THANKS AND GOODBYE!

20 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Same here!

We must have voted for the same figs.

Dang, both the first and last groups were quite the hard choices! While the S7 Aztec Warrior is an amazing figure, I grown much more fond of the S16 Hiker recently, primarily because of his great dual molded legs. And while the S13 Evil Wizard is a near splitting likeness to Ming the Merciless, the S15 Queen is a much more superior quality figure.

All my favs are winning again?

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Dang, both the first and last groups were quite the hard choices! While the S7 Aztec Warrior is an amazing figure, I grown much more fond of the S16 Hiker recently, primarily because of his great dual molded legs. And while the S13 Evil Wizard is a near splitting likeness to Ming the Merciless, the S15 Queen is a much more superior quality figure.

Same here.

Most of my choices are leading at the moment.   I wonder if that is going to last.  :laugh:

In order of first to last, I chose the S13 Sheriff, the S17 Elf Maiden, the S7 Viking Woman, the S6 Leprechaun, the S6 Clockwork Robot, and the S12 Fairytale Princess.

In order of first to last, I ended up choosing the S13 King, the TLNM N-Pop Girl, the S11 Constable, the S15 Clumsy Guy, the S10 Grandpa, and TLM Wiley Fusebot.

I voted for demoltion dummy.  It doesn't appear he is going to survive this round...

12825937724_a7bb809970.jpg

The constable is the best cop they've made but I still went with Nya.
Also went for King, Captain, Gladiator, GPL tech and Maraca man.

Edited by Agent Kallus

2 hours ago, brickmasterben11 said:

King, Sea Captain, Nya, Gladiator, Clumsy Guy, and Fusebot. This is my first time and I must say it is fun.

It's always fun to have more people thanks for participating!

Retro spaceman is fantastic. With the golden lasergun from upcoming tlbm series he will be even better! Retro spaceman for galactic sake!!!

3 hours ago, Borex said:

Retro spaceman is fantastic. With the golden lasergun from upcoming tlbm series he will be even better! Retro spaceman for galactic sake!!!

Of course, he's definitely my choice for the first group! And yes, the only reason I'm excited for that Killer Moth CMF is solely for his golden ray gun too! :thumbup: :grin:

The second group though was a rather hard choice, as both Lincoln and the Elf are both awesome CMFs. Well, I ended up going with Lincoln in the end.

For this tie breaker, I chose in order of first to last...

The S8 Diver, the S7 Hippie, the S6 Intergalactic Girl (:thumbup:), the S8 Vampire Bat, and the S11 Barbarian.