Settlers are leaving Malto under the care of their Corlander rescuers, and ferried to Alicentia, where a new home awaits. But providing accomodation for so many people in what was nothing but a barren shoreline is no easy task - where are they to live?

35209747374_faf0b9b107_b.jpg

To see to this need, a young Corlander architect has drawn up the New Haven Housing Projects, specifically designed to provide easily constructed, comfortable living for many people in a short time. Although not the most spacious of quarters, the housing projects emphasis comfort and individuality, giving each house its own style. Being the only quarters available in large numbers, the projects now house rich and poor side by side, adding to the communal atmosphere of New Haven.

35915296211_b85c809aac_b.jpg

While time will undoubtedly see some people moving to more grandiose quarters, the projects will continue to provide comfortable and affordable living for the settlers of New Haven.

Nice one Bregir, I saw these a couple of days ago on flickr and admired the colourful display. I also like how each house has its own individual features. Good to see those who choose to leave Nova Malto are being looked after!

I love these little houses. They definitely fit in the storyline as they are all so similar but also each varied. I like the four different ways you did the windows. That marderian hairstyle of the mother seems so disorderly. Glad she is a Marderian and not a Corrish woman. :pir-laugh: