paintballman

[GBW - CP03] - PLANTASEA - RUN TO THE HILLS

11 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Reminds me of Saving Private Ryan! Lots of good details, action...nice!

Thank you. But as we old Marines used to say, something like that is not "landing" but "disembarkation" :tongue:

Haha !

I imediately had the song in my mind when I read the title ! 

Nice build ! The ship is great ! From where did you find this hull ? Its great for prefab warships !

good job !

4 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Haha !

I imediately had the song in my mind when I read the title ! 

Nice build ! The ship is great ! From where did you find this hull ? Its great for prefab warships !

good job !

Thank you The haul is THIS  from "70006: Cragger's Command Ship" (Chima) 

It's a great base to build several diferent types of ships, but respect to your ships that you build them from zero!

Edited by paintballman

You’ve been awarded (9) points.

Judges’ comments…

The normandy-esque assault. Very nice build. You have plenty of things to look at in a wide area of coverage. A few spots look like they are spread a little bit thin. Solid effort.

I've been waiting for a concentrated effort from you to blow me away, and I think this is it! Great job on everything. If I had one comment regarding the build, I would have liked to see a little more on top of the hills of the shore, be it terrain or vegetation. The boat is good, the hovercraft is solid! Waves could have been added, but then you would have to adjust for the different vehicles approaching the shore; leaving them out was the better choice and I liked that you did. Can you make your comics a little bit bigger? You've placed the speech bubbles out of the way, but I still find your pics a bit small. Just something to think about. Great job, I really enjoyed seeing this from you!

Wow, amazing job. There are so many great things about this MOC that it’s almost hard to know where to start. The beach is amazing, especially the part where it touches the water. It’s not a simple straight line, and the tidepools are great additions, too. Great job with the rockwork, especially considering how you used BURPs. Your vehicles look nice, especially the landing craft. I would suggest adding some more details to the ground on top of the cliffs and to try and do something to represent waves.

Thanks for playing!