Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 3

8 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

And who's that?

To me it was a far too muddled up event with way too many facets to draw any clean conclusion from, so I'd wager there was a lot of scum misinformation going around that we didn't notice. I think it's unwise to count anyone as in the clear yet. Also, who's hungry?

This is the third person to go fishing for night action results, and the second in public! What are you thinking?! :wacko:

Oh geez, is everyone just waiting for night actions to tell us who to vote for? Because I don't think those are coming today!

38 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Oh geez, is everyone just waiting for night actions to tell us who to vote for? Because I don't think those are coming today!

Spot on, Mr. Gopher. We're all going to have to go with our guts on this one.

That being said, I'm going to Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) because:

She hasn't contributed anything of worth.

She publicly probed for night actions.

She didn't say anything yesterday, even when there was a confirmed scum.

8 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

This is the third person to go fishing for night action results, and the second in public! What are you thinking?! :wacko:

I thought he was insinuating that we as a community had already publicly cleared someone as a collective based on yesterday's events. I see now he was not.

49 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

My only worry with this vote is that an inactive player is unlikely to be scum IMO. A day 1 lynch of an inactive player helps get rid of useless distractions but idk if we can afford to lynch an inactive townie day 3. 

29 minutes ago, jluck said:

My only worry with this vote is that an inactive player is unlikely to be scum IMO. A day 1 lynch of an inactive player helps get rid of useless distractions but idk if we can afford to lynch an inactive townie day 3. 

An inactive player is just as likely to be scum as anyone else, and if I recall Audrey has a history of being rather quiet in all her other recent productions.

1 hour ago, Rider Raider said:

I do find that a tad hypocritical since you yourself probed for night actions (albeit in private, but that doesn't make it much better). In any case, I agree with Mr Plastic, lynches on inactive players are easy hiding places for scum.

Audury, you are awefully quiet and in case you didn't notice. You have already clocked 2 penalty votes against yourself for not voting. Anything else to add? Because it is unlike you that you are being awefully chatterless. 

Vote: Legonardo Brickaprio (Umbra-Manis)

I hope I'm not the only one who's noticed you've been awfully quiet as well today, which I find strange. You seemed rather enthusiastic yesterday, theorizing as to what might of happened during Night One, but once the theorizing ended, rightfully so, you seemed to clamp up. You're suspicions of Audrey yesterday due to her lack of involvement is looking a little hypocritical, if you ask me, and then you leapt onto the Ari bandwagon as it was pulling out of the station. 

I'm starting to feel like Burpamount must have had the goods on Brickie, because otherwise it would have made more sense to target Ms. Clutch and give us a major setback in terms of building a block. Now we have a 3 person town block, whereas if Clutch had been killed the source would have had to reveal themselves, or the new addition to the block would have had to try and prove their trustworthiness (Probably against a counterclaim). The question that leaves is: What did we lose?

What, precisely, does this add to our search for Burpamount agents? Really? It adds nothing. It doesn't point us towards a suspicion against any one person, or even a group of people. We know that there's a block forming. We know Brickie is dead and we know Burpamount was probably behind it. We could sit here theorizing as to why Brickie was the hit Burpamount decided on last night, and we'd get nowhere today.

Who, Legonardo, would you vote for right now? 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

I do find that a tad hypocritical since you yourself probed for night actions (albeit in private, but that doesn't make it much better). 

I didn't probe, I just told him that the results needed to get to someone. It was by his choice and his choice alone that he happened to mention the target to me.

7 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

I didn't probe, I just told him that the results needed to get to someone. It was by his choice and his choice alone that he happened to mention the target to me.

If I'm not mistaken, this seems to contradict what's William said earlier.

Current Vote Tally
1 vote for Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - Zepher
1 vote for Rosamunde Brick (Rider Raider) - mediumsnowman
1 vote for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Rider Raider
1 vote for Legonardo Brickcaprio (Umbra-Manis) - Kintobor

There are still 23 hours left in the day. A majority vote is required for a lynching.

9 not-voting with less than 24 hours to go is highly troubling. We can't sit on our hands and wait for night action results. I think Rosamunde or Legonardo would be the best choices, but the rest of you guys really need to get involved. :hmpf_bad: 

28 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

15 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

If I'm not mistaken, this seems to contradict what's William said earlier.

He contacted me first asking who I was targeting since my results would be needed for the town if I died. I told him if I died I'd not be able to share the info anyway. Then I gave him a name of who I'd target which may or may not have been my real target. Figured if he was actually scum (and that's be pretty ballsy of a scum player) then I'd throw him off a little bit if possible. 

On 7/25/2017 at 3:52 PM, Zepher said:

Boy oh boy, maybe we should lynch her because she is quiet?

Man geez oh boy wow lots of back and forth there. You will not reveal more than you need to, but there is nothing to be revealed? But you are very confident regardless?

Well, then, Mr. Nouget, what do you say? We haven't heard anything from the night action people and we have nearly 24 hours left in the day with only one vote cast. It's very big of you to not vote for the person who voted for you, but unless we have some forward movement there's a good chance there will be a kill tonight, or a conversion, or whatever the Burpamount can do to harm us.

Vote: Ari Nouget (Shadows)

I don't know guys, something about this post has me uneasy. I know I pushed this yesterday before the result was revealed, but I wanna revisit it. 

First, he soft pushes a vote for the quiet person, a day 1 strategy but not helpful on day 2. Then he criticizes the vote on Ari, which looked weak at first. But what threw me was that after criticizing the vote, he then immediately voted for Ari too. Note this is before the result was revealed so there wasn't much of a valid reason to cast the vote. 

I know in previous films where I've worked with the scum, if an early vote is cast against a teammate, one Scum often try to vote the same way early just in case it gains momentum. Gophers (zepher) vote was correct, but it came way before a case was built. This is all gut for me but I'm gonna kick the tires on this one more time:

vote: gopher (zepher)

18 minutes ago, jluck said:

I don't know guys, something about this post has me uneasy. I know I pushed this yesterday before the result was revealed, but I wanna revisit it. 

First, he soft pushes a vote for the quiet person, a day 1 strategy but not helpful on day 2. Then he criticizes the vote on Ari, which looked weak at first. But what threw me was that after criticizing the vote, he then immediately voted for Ari too. Note this is before the result was revealed so there wasn't much of a valid reason to cast the vote. 

I know in previous films where I've worked with the scum, if an early vote is cast against a teammate, one Scum often try to vote the same way early just in case it gains momentum. Gophers (zepher) vote was correct, but it came way before a case was built. This is all gut for me but I'm gonna kick the tires on this one more time:

vote: gopher (zepher)

I haven't defended myself against votes in the last two days because in previous films I've noticed bickering townies who defend themselves overeagerly generally clog the thread, making a lot of noise for the scum to hide behind. But since I think we need to build a bandwagon, and fast, and your vote could be put to better use elsewhere I'll address both points quickly. Also, I'm really disappointed we don't have a bandwagon yet. This is not an accusation against you (you and Ms. Clutch are in my mind the closest we have to confirmed town, and perhaps even more you than Ms. Clutch because I still think your ploy yesterday, if it were a ploy, would be absurdly stupid for Burpamount) BUT in the future a bandwagon should form before there are 24 hours left in a day so that someone will have a chance to defend themselves. Late bandwagons benefit the scum.

To your two points: the first bolded section was tongue in cheek, I guess that doesn't come across too hot. The first day I was adamantly opposed to lynching a quiet player because I thought a scum wouldn't risk being quiet. I was right. So I was making fun of the useless accusations of Mr. Brickcaprio (who by the way I have also gut level found very very scummy).

Your second point has more weight to it. My early vote for Mr. Nouget had three motivations: 1) I thought Ms. Clutch had a good reason for voting as she did, 2) a bandwagon is useful in assessing voting patterns later, and no one was voting - putting pressure on someone would cause either scum to hop on board OR for them to try to deflect the vote elsewhere if Mr. Nouget was scum, and 3) this response by Mr. Nouget struck me as pretty scummy:

On 7/25/2017 at 3:13 PM, Shadows said:

The problem with "putting someone under the fire" is that you need an actual fire.

Confident of a vote that you call "purely conjecture?" I'm still left with nothing to comment on except how silly your logic is. No, wait, you say there is "no logic" to it either. So it's just a "get a reaction" vote, as opposed to "sitting around to wait." I understand that, but the way you've done it, the only thing I have to react to is how silly the vote is, so I'm not sure what can be gained from it.

I'm certainly not going to respond as some would with a vote for you, I have no idea if you're town or not, so I can't tell if this is a sincere (but poor) effort to start discussion, or a blatant distraction.

I am happy to go after Mr. Brickcaprio. He has only highlighted Ms. Audrey's lack of involvement, an easy push for scum. I'm also, as I said above, wary of people spreading the vote around... which I realize Thelma is doing with her vote for him, but he has also rubbed me the wrong way.

With less than 24 hours to go, I would want to place my vote first. Audrey was totally missing in Day 2 and I don't know why she kept so quiet and today I felt she's flying under radar as usual in Day 3 and my vote is largely based on her lack of activity and even though she is a vanilla townie. I would prefer her to speak up. 

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator)

However, I am willing to change votes to the most probable person for other potential candidates. 

4 hours ago, Rider Raider said:

I think the time for voting for inactive players has past, on day 1 it made sense as we had nothing else to go on, but now it just seems useless. Also probed for night actions? She was asking if there was any success in the results. I think its funny how you call that probing for night actions when you yourself asked Mr. Plastic who he targeted. I think we need a lynch today, and you seem the most scummy to me so:

Vote Rosamunde Brick (Rider Raider)

1 hour ago, WhiteFang said:

With less than 24 hours to go, I would want to place my vote first. Audrey was totally missing in Day 2 and I don't know why she kept so quiet and today I felt she's flying under radar as usual in Day 3 and my vote is largely based on her lack of activity and even though she is a vanilla townie. I would prefer her to speak up. 

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator)

However, I am willing to change votes to the most probable person for other potential candidates. 

Why would you want to lynch somebody if you know they're vanilla town? I don't think we're at the point to start lynching the vanillas, and inactivity does not always equal scum.

50 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Why would you want to lynch somebody if you know they're vanilla town? I don't think we're at the point to start lynching the vanillas, and inactivity does not always equal scum.

I haven't seen a strong case being built up yet. Well, I don't know if Audrey is absolute vanilla. But the lack of activity by her, is concern. Will you rather the person keep totally quiet and let life goes on and hope she is just a vanilla. Or just merely someone plotting against us while we argue the cow come home. 

As I said, I am prepared to place my vote in order to secure a lynch and that's where we can start trimming the numbers to discern the remaining population. 

We need a lynch today, I'm still not happy about Bricks fishing for PR roles, but that seems more like a careless comment than anything else, Rosamunde is our best choice I think for our lynch. 

Vote: Rosamunde Brick (Rider Raider)

11 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

I haven't seen a strong case being built up yet. Well, I don't know if Audrey is absolute vanilla. But the lack of activity by her, is concern. Will you rather the person keep totally quiet and let life goes on and hope she is just a vanilla. Or just merely someone plotting against us while we argue the cow come home. 

As I said, I am prepared to place my vote in order to secure a lynch and that's where we can start trimming the numbers to discern the remaining population. 

But I think it's best to focus on the people who are here, if we try and call out Audrey, deliberating as to whether she may/or may not come on the thread, it's a waste of time since there are others we could focus on. 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

But I think it's best to focus on the people who are here, if we try and call out Audrey, deliberating as to whether she may/or may not come on the thread, it's a waste of time since there are others we could focus on. 

You are right. We need a conviction and here is my revised vote,

Unvote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator)

Vote Rosamunde Brick (Rider Raider)

What's that?  I was getting my perm done. *swishes* I don't see any issue asking about night action results in public when the person has already made a role claim?  Where is the benefit in hiding that information if it could give us a clue as to a lynch? :wacko:  I asked about success from those that have already revealed their roles, not reporting a failure or asking for more role reveals.  Makes sense to me!  *hair double swish swish*

As to a vote, agreed we need a lynch and something I have found most suspicious today is the weird focus of two individuals on trying to pin blame on a couple of people asking about results in a public forum.  One of them is under the hammer already and had the nerve to try and take an easy swing at my while I was lying down in my trailer, so I'm fine with adding my vote there.  Revenge vote you say? Well duh, I'm an actress, we're catty like that.

Vote:  Rosamunde Brick (Rider Raider)

For now I'm happier to Vote: Studcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4). He has flown right under the radar and has contributed very little. 

I'd like to hear more from Rosamunde though. I am curious about the discrepancy between Rosamunde's and William's stories. Rosamunde claims to have simply told William to tell someone he trusts who he will target, but William says Rosamunde asked who he would be targeting? The whole thing sounds more like an overeager townie than a Brickamounter to me, as I feel like Rosamunde's teammates would dissuade her from contacting William if she were scum. Still, I'd like to get the situation cleared up. 

It also kind of bothers me that Nash is going after fishers today despite being a relentless fisherman himself:

On 7/26/2017 at 0:53 PM, mediumsnowman said:

So your source contacted you with a scum result on Ari? Interesting. I'm not asking you to reveal your source, because that would be dumb, but why would they contact you, especially as there has only been one opportunity for an investigation, meaning your source can't have cleared you before investigating Ari.

Unvote: Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang)

Vote: Ari Nougat (Shadows)

On 7/27/2017 at 6:59 AM, mediumsnowman said:

Glenn, could you please address this point I raised earlier? Why would the investigator choose to contact you, as they have no reason to trust you?

On 7/27/2017 at 11:16 AM, mediumsnowman said:

How would you see him perform an investigation if you were watching to see who targeted him? How did you know he performed an investigation? Watcher is not a rolecop, wouldn't you only know that he performed an action, not what action he performed? Excerpt you wouldn't have seen him perform anything if you watched Ari, because watcher =/= tracker. 

And if you didn't see him investigating because you're not a rolecop, what made you sure you could reach out to him? All you would have seen is him performing an action or having it performed on him, which is hardly basis for forming a town block. :wacko: 

I'm now suspicious of you, your source, and Glenn's source! Hopefully our PR's can clear some of this mess up tonight. 

And Glenn still hasn't addressed my concerns about why his source trusted him enough to act as a mouthpiece for the real cop! 

As long as rule 6 stands, I am powerless to put up a defense. At the start of the next day if you lynch me you will see I was simply an over eager townie, but today I can't do anything to show that. Atleast you won't lose anyone important.

46 minutes ago, Rider Raider said:

As long as rule 6 stands, I am powerless to put up a defense. At the start of the next day if you lynch me you will see I was simply an over eager townie, but today I can't do anything to show that. Atleast you won't lose anyone important.

Rule 6 says you fancy quote pm's but you can give the general idea. 

You: hey, good chance you'll die tonight. Who you gonna track? The town needs that info and you could likely die tonight. I know you might not trust me, but give the info to me or someone. 

Me: doesn't matter, if I die I won't be able to share anyway. However I plan to target XYZ (not my real target)

you: ya, he seems suspicious. 

I hope hope hope that this is accurate enough for everyone to determine if Brick deserves your vote.